Classic Cars / Ford / Car for sale
1966 Ford Mustang GT350 Fastback 2+2
Sale price: $12,200.00 make an offer
Car location: Dallas, Texas, United States
Sale type: Fixed price listing
Technical specifications, photos and description:
- Got questions?
- Ask here!
1966 Ford Mustang GT350 Fastback 2+2 for saleCurrent customer rating: (43 votes) based on
Power Front Disc Brakes / Pony Interior / Fold Down Rear Seat If you have questions on the car please email them and will return your emails in a swift manner.. Thank you.....
This classic mustang fastback is up for auction …..... This is a factory fastback that was restored and given the GT350 look many years ago....... I consider it a driver / project.......... You can drive it as it is and enjoy it for years to come or restore it to a show car ...........The pony interior is in good condition w/ the fold down rear seat .............The engine compartment shows clean ........The 289- 4v- V8 engine fires right up and drives smoothly and have videos to show that............This pony has a C4 automatic transmission that shifts out nicely .............. Mustang rides on a new set of BFG tires mounted on a Old School Set of Crager Rims ......... Underside shows clean metal as shown in pictures......... Has a GT style dual exhaust system that sounds really good.......… This is a true factory fastback and these are getting hard to find .......... All four shocks replaced ........In summary this classic pony is a nice investment as it's only going up in value......... Let the pictures speak for themselves ............ Can't go wrong with a factory mustang fastback w/ the GT350 theme ........
Good luck and thank you for bidding. Please do not hesitate to contact me if you should have any questions.
This classic mustang will be a driver / project for someone I can help with transport. Let me know your zip code and I can get you a discounted transport quote to your door.
Check out my other classic cars I have posted on eBay. !!!!!!!!!!
I have videos i can email interested parties on the mustang. TERMS OF SALE :
1. $500 DEPOSIT THROUGH PAYPAL IMMEDIATELY AFTER THE AUCTION ENDS - NON REFUNDABLE - NO PAYPAL FOR FINAL PAYMENT
2. FINAL PAYMENT IN 3 DAYS (5 DAYS FOR INTERNATIONAL BUYERS) - BANK TO BANK TRANSFER - OR CERTIFIED FUNDS ONLY . ALL FUNDS TO BE CLEAR BEFORE VEHICLE LEAVES.
3. CAR IS LOCATED IN DALLAS TEXAS
4. INTERNATIONAL BIDDERS ARE WELCOME
5. I CAN ASSIST IN SETTING UP SHIPPING AT YOUR EXPENSE IF NEEDED. I WILL ASSIST IN LOADING YOUR VEHICLE WITH CAR HAULER TO MAKE THIS A SMOOTH PROCESS
6. I HAVE BEEN ON EBAY FOR A LONG TIME AND HAVE EXCELLENT FEEDBACK 7. THIS ITEM IS SOLD AS IS, WHERE IS WITH NO WARRANTY AND NO BUY BACKS. - THANK YOU.
Also published at eBay.com
Want to buy this car?
Comments and questions to the seller:
Other classic Ford cars offered via internet auctions: