1987 Mercedes-Benz SL-Class 560SL
Sale price: $17,900.00 make an offer
Technical specifications, photos and description:
|Engine:||8 Cylinder Engine 5.6L/339|
|Got questions?||Ask here!|
Do you like this car?
1987 Mercedes-Benz SL-Class 560SL for sale
• 1987 Mercedes-Benz 560SL Roadster • Only 87. 27 Original Miles! • Highly Desirable Astral Silver! • Powdery and Supple Dove Grey Leather Interior! • Gorgeous Blue Soft Top! • Factory Data Plate and Brochure! • Top of the Line Model! • Fantastic Condition! • Fitted with Every Conceivable Option! o ABS Brakes o Power Windows o Both Hard Top and Soft Top o Leather Interior o Power Steering o Factory Alarm • Manuals. Brochures. Warranty Books. Service Books. Keys. Tools. Spare Tire. etc! • One of. the Most Beautiful Condition. Low Mileage. and Well Ordered to Be Found ANYWHERE! • Just Serviced and Ready to be Enjoyed! • Incredible Investment Potential! SHOWROOM PRICE: $21. 00 DISCOUNT: $3. 00 SALE PRICE: $18. 00!!! Call 314-590-2104 today for a worldwide shipping quote! PPW Motorcars is pleased to offer this beautiful 1987 Mercedes-Benz 560SL. which was exquisitely ordered in Astral Silver with a beautiful Blue top over a powdery and supple Dove Grey Leather Interior! Being one of 14. 70 produced world-wide in 1987 and one of a few in such great condition. it is our opinion that this is one of the most desirable 560SL's on the market today! The stunning and timeless colors are both period correct and still fashionable today! What makes this vehicle truly worth owning is the level of detail and hand assembled craftsmanship that is present in no automobile currently produced. This magnificent motorcar was produced in an era when owning a Mercedes-Benz meant something significant. There was no such thing as a $299 a month lease on a new C-Class; ownership was reserved for just a select few. With the factory window sticker showing an MSRP of $65. 83. 00 ($126. 00. 00 when adjusted for inflation) this vehicle was one of the most expensive and best overall vehicles available during its time. It combined the road holding ability of a sports car with the opulent appointments of the finest luxury cars. This was a vehicle for the most discerning individual to whom sacrificing any virtue of the vehicle for the sake of another was unacceptable. This particular example has been ordered with every option available; fitted with ABS Brakes. Ice Cold Air Conditioning. Cruise Control. Power Windows. Hardtop. Full Leather Interior. Power Steering. and Factory Alarm. We are proud to offer what we believe to be one of the finest examples of the coveted 107 Body Mercedes available today; this is an opportunity of a lifetime to own one of the best! Having been carefully cared for and maintained since new it is clear that this example is a rare find indeed. Further. the vehicle just underwent a massive service where it had oil/filter. air filter. engine mounts. transmission mounts. spark plugs. distributor rotor. and much more to ensure that this magnificent motorcar needed nothing to be enjoyed today! Offered for the true collector. investor. or enthusiast who understands and appreciates the investment potential of this extremely rare. low mile. and top of the line Mercedes-Benz 560SL! Bid with confidence-you will not be disappointed in this truly amazing motorcar! Call us for a complete walk around; we will supply you with a detailed description and answer any questions you may have! PPW Motorcars is located at 9350 Woodson Terrace Ind. Ct less than ONE mile away from St. Louis International Airport (Airport Code STL). Please call Paul Weishaar. day or night. for more details or any questions 314-590-2104 Why buy from PPW Motorcars? With many years of specialty experience in the Classic. Luxury. and Exotic motorcar business and a lifetime of passion PPW Motorcars serves some of the worlds most sophisticated and discerning buyers. We pride ourselves on honesty. expertise of some of the world's finest vehicles. and a promise to each buyer that the vehicle they purchase will be the exact same one that arrives at their doorstep. We strive to make your purchasing experience easy. convenient. and confidence inspiring. With a central location just minutes away from St. Louis International Airport (Airport Code STL) we are happy to pick customers up curbside or deliver the vehicle to your doorstep. We pride ourselves on integrity. excellent communication. and diligent follow up.Vehicle Warranty Check for open recalls
All Vehicles are sold as-is. where is with no warranty expressed or implied.About PPW Motorcars
PPW Motorcars is a boutique dealership that specializes in selling Classic. Luxury and Exotic automobiles worldwide. We scour the country for the finest. most original and lowest mileage vehicles to be found anywhere. We then carefully perform light reconditioning. servicing and a thorough detail to ensure that the vehicle of your dreams arrives at your doorstep. Our goal is to provide the customer with a superior car buying expierence by making the purchasing experience quick. easy and transparent. We can help set up every facet of the transaction from start to finish so whether it is a general question about a vehicle or requesting that we facilitate international shipping. we are here to help. We are available at the dealer line (314)429-4020 from 10:00-4:00 Monday-Friday CST and available anytime afterhours at (618)791-4020. Our hope is that you will say "With service like this I am going to come back!"Terms and Conditions Payment Options We accept the following payment methods:
- Cashier's Check/money order
- Loan check from eBay Financing Center
- Personal check (once cleared)
Vehicle Pickup & Shipping All shipping charges are buyer's responsibility. General Terms
1. Deposit- A $2. 00 deposit must made by the purchaser within 24 hours of the auctions close. Deposits can be made by PayPal or by calling (618)791-4020 during hours of business. Buyer agrees to fund remaining balance due within 3 business days of the close of auction. If the car is not as represented upon your personal inspection here in St. Louis. your deposit will be promptly refunded.
2. Payment- Certified Check. Cashier Check. Personal Check (must clear bank before delivery). or Wire Transfer. The vehicle must be paid in full before the buyer takes delivery or ships the vehicle. International Buyers: Please be aware that you will be responsible for the Federal Reserve fee(s) charged for all incoming wires.
3. Tax and Title- Missouri residents are responsible for taxes. licensing. and plate fees in your county as assessed by the state. All other purchasers are responsible for title. tax. and other fee's as are assessed in their area.
4. Trades- Trade-in vehicles are accepted and encouraged. All trade-ins must be delivered to our facility before taking delivery of your purchase and the buyer is responsible for all transportation charges.
5. Purchasers Inspection- We have made every effort to accurately describe this vehicle and disclose any information known. We welcome and recommend a buyer's inspection. Buyer is responsible for inspection fees.
6. Contingencies- To non-eBay purchasers. anyone with a deposit but the sale is contingent on financing. 3rd party inspection. or any other contingency. the vehicle will not be held and is subject to be sold at any time. until all contingencies are removed and confirmation has been given in the form of a signed purchase agreement.
7. Shipping- The buyer is responsible for all shipping charges. If you have questions about shipping your purchase or trade-in please contact us and we will happily assist you in locating a company that can facilitate the transportation. We assume no responsibility for damage that occurs while in transport.
8. Administrative Fee- The only fee associated with the sale is a $285 administrative fee which is charged to ALL retail customers and covers title transfer. holding costs. vehicle preparation. and overnight documentation delivery (where applicable).Fees and Taxes
Missouri residents are responsible for taxes. licensing. and plate fees in your county as assessed by the state. All other purchasers are responsible for title. tax. and other fee's as are assessed in their area.
Also published at eBay.com
Want to buy this car?
Comments and questions to the seller:
Other classic Mercedes-Benz cars offered via internet auctions:
price: $US $200,000.001952 Mercedes-Benz 200-Series 190sl 300sl 540k GULLWING
price: $6,500.00Mercedes-Benz : 200-Series 4 Door Sedan
price: $8,900.001997 MERCEDES BENZ S420 LONG WHEEL BASE MINT LOW MILES GARAGED CLEAN GERMANY
price: $15,000.00Mercedes Benz Unimog 416 Hiab Crane Truck
|1961 Mercedes-Benz 190-Series||12||$79,500.00|
|1979 Mercedes-Benz 450SL||4||$19,995.00|
|1980 Mercedes-Benz SL-Class||4||$17,995.00|
|1979 Mercedes-Benz SL-Class||4||$12,995.00|
|1983 Mercedes-Benz 380SL||4||$13,995.00|
|1988 Mercedes-Benz 560SL||4||$20,995.00|
|1987 Mercedes-Benz 560SL||4||$17,995.00|
|1986 Mercedes-Benz 560SL||4||$19,995.00|
|1988 Mercedes-Benz 560SL||4||$16,995.00|
|1976 Mercedes-Benz 400-Series||4||$7,900.00|
|1960 Mercedes-Benz 200-Series AMAZING 220 SE W128 PONTON NOT 190SL 300SL||21||$175,000.00|
|1984 Mercedes-Benz 500-Series||21||$18,995.00|
|1985 Mercedes-Benz 500-Series||21||$6,500.00|
|1989 Mercedes-Benz SEC 560||6||$US $8,500.00|
|1964 Mercedes-Benz 300-Series||12||$14,500.00|
|1935 Mercedes-Benz 500-Series 500K||10||$1,995,900.00|
|1987 Mercedes-Benz SL-Class||12||$19,000.00|
|1988 Mercedes-Benz G-Class||12||$US $6,766.66|
|1988 Mercedes-Benz SL-Class||12||$22,900.00|
|1989 Mercedes-Benz SL-Class 560SL||13||$US $14,100.00|