1976 Chrysler Cordoba B-76 Doba
Sale price: $US $15,000.00 make an offer
Technical specifications, photos and description:
|Color:||Support the Troops YELLA|
|Interior Color:||Grey / black|
|Got questions?||Ask here!|
Do you like this car?
1976 Chrysler Cordoba B-76 Doba for sale
*** If you have less than 10 feedback items. Please contact me before bidding or your bid will be removed.
Due to age related physical limitations. I am seeking to rehome ‘the YELLA BRICK' 1976 Chrysler Cordoba unlimited Open Road Racing car. After more than a decade of feeding and clothing. pampering and enjoying. improving and maintaining this hot rod. I am being ripped out of the driver's seat by Father Time. and I'm kicking and screaming the whole way. I feel I can no longer safely drive ‘the YELLA BRICK' at the speeds it was designed for.
This is a turn key race ready race car with the exception of needing new tires. as the current ones are out of date and would not be accepted at any event.
Street Legal in Idaho with clear title. Licensed. not presently insured.
Originally built as an Unlimited Open Road Racing car. it also takes easily to longer and faster pavement hillclimbs with glee ! A real fun car that is very stable at speed.
Teched for 205 mph in 2010 by MKM (Mojave Mile)
This is NOT a closed course racing car as it needs more braking upgrades and different transmission for that. However. ‘the YELLA BRICK' is Ideal for:
- Silver State Classic
- Silver State Challenge
- Big Bend Open Road Challenge
- Sand Hills Open Road Challenge
- Virginia City Hillclimb
- Central City Hillclimb
- Pikes Peak Hillclimb
- Bonneville Salt Flats
- El Mirage Dry Lake
As it presently sits. it is as raced in the 2016 Pit Rally Central City Hillclimb with the addition of about 20 street miles. before being put on jack stands inside for the winter.
This is not a show car that races . but a race car that shows pretty well. The original build was in 2005 -2006 and is well documented with photos of the complete build and throughout the following years to present. The paint is the original VALSPAR ‘Support the Troops' YELLA laid on in 2006. graphics are all vinyl and can be removed if desired.
Body is all steel and she weighs 4. 00 lbs. dry w/o driver or full tank of 110 octane fuel.
- 600 horse 400 big block Mopar NA 12:1 CR
- 383 crank
- Dual snorkel forced air intake through headlight openings
- Engine oil cooler
- Dual cooling fans
- Hooker Super Comps
- 3” from collectors back. ‘X' pipe. Race mufflers with turn downs or straight through to rear bumper
- 833 O. D. 4 speed Mopar transmission
- Hydraulic clutch actuation
- 8 ¾ Mopar rear end 3. 23 with Sure Grip
- Leaf spring rear suspension with poly pivots
- 11” X 2 ½” drums
- Stock design front suspension with poly pivots. large torsion bars. and HD anti sway bar
- 11” rotors and stock calipers
- 17' X 9' Chrome steel Cragers both ends
- Toyo Proxes R888 275/40 ZR17 98W both ends with 2013 mfg date
- Manual Mopar steering box (rebuilt 2016)
- Full racing roll cage based around . 134” X 2” main hoop. halo. and front down bars.
- Polycarbonite windshield and side windows. Glass rear window
- 2 Kirkey aluminum race seats - driver 18” / navigator 21”
- Simpson 5 point harnesses with sternum straps
- Window nets on both sides
- 24 gallon Fuel Safe bladder fuel cell
- On board pressurized fire suppression system
- Rear end cooler. circulating pump. and ducting
- Analog gauges with tattle tail tach and FAST Air Fuel meter for both banks
- Drag chute attachment point
- Mopar Performance
- Redline lubes
- Flow Kooler
- BHJ harmonic balancer
- Ron Davis
- FFI suspension parts
- Power Master starter (2016)
- Dual Optima red tops
This is up for auction AS IS WHERE IS. ZERO WARRANTY given or implied.
Shipping is total responsibility of winning bidder.
ZERO drive until paid for.
$1000 deposit day of winning bid and auction close. Remaining within 7 days of winning bid and auction close. I will store for free up to 2 weeks. $50 a day afterwards until pickup.
Remaining to be paid in Cash or Bank transfer during week during my bank's open hours.
Car WILL NOT be released until ALL funds clear my bank. NOT BEFORE – ZERO EXCEPTIONS.
Questions gladly answered here or email me at red1961meteor@yahoo. com
Also published at eBay.com
Want to buy this car?
Comments and questions to the seller:
Other classic Chrysler cars offered via internet auctions:
price: $US $5,008.001978 Chrysler New Yorker
price: $129,900.001948 Chrysler Town & Country
price: $35261971 VG Dodge UTE Chrysler Valiant VF VE Hemi Slant in Loddon, VIC
price: $32,950.001958 Chrysler Saratoga Hemi V8
|1988 Chrysler LeBaron||15||$6,499.00|
|1989 Chrysler LeBaron LX||7||$US $4,000.00|
|1941 Chrysler Royal Street Rod||21||$US $5,500.00|
|1982 Chrysler Cordoba||13||$4,600.00|
|1962 Chrysler 300 Series||20||$11,248.00|
|1968 Chrysler Newport||15||$US $5,000.00|
|1989 Chrysler hard top/convertible||12||$5,500.00|
|1977 Chrysler New Yorker BROUGHAM - TWO OWNER - 27K MILES||4||$US $7,500.00|
|1978 Chrysler New Yorker||21||$US $4,150.00|
|1967 Chrysler Newport||21||$23,000.00|
|1988 Chrysler Conquest||21||$7,000.00|
|1965 Chrysler New Yorker||21||$6,950.00|
|1989 Chrysler Conquest TSI-SHP||21||$6,950.00|
|1965 Chrysler 300 Series||4||$5,600.00|
|1948 Chrysler Other --||12||$21,995.00|
|1970 Chrysler 300 Series --||12||$23,950.00|
|1986 Chrysler LeBaron||21||$8,500.00|
|1948 Chrysler Town & Country||11||$US $80,000.00|
|1948 Chrysler Town & Country||12||$119,900.00|
|1938 Chrysler Imperial RARE LONG WHEEL BASE LIMOUSINE - 1 OF 145 BUILT||21||$35,500.00|