1988 Mercedes-Benz SL-Class 560SL
Sale price: $21,900.00 make an offer
Technical specifications, photos and description:
|Engine:||8 Cylinder Engine 5.6L/338|
|Got questions?||Ask here!|
Do you like this car?
1988 Mercedes-Benz SL-Class 560SL for sale
All Vehicles are sold as-is. where is with no warranty expressed or implied.About PPW Motorcars:
PPW Motorcars is a boutique dealership that specializes in selling Classic. Luxury and Exotic automobiles worldwide. We scour the country for the finest. most original and lowest mileage vehicles to be found anywhere. We then carefully perform light reconditioning. servicing and a thorough detail to ensure that the vehicle of your dreams arrives at your doorstep. Our goal is to provide the customer with a superior car buying expierence by making the purchasing experience quick. easy and transparent. We can help set up every facet of the transaction from start to finish so whether it is a general question about a vehicle or requesting that we facilitate international shipping. we are here to help. We are available at the dealer line (314)429-4020 from 10:00-4:00 Monday-Friday CST and available anytime afterhours at (618)791-4020. Our hope is that you will say "With service like this I am going to come back!"Terms and Conditions: Payment Options We accept the following payment methods:
- Cashier's Check/money order
- Loan check from eBay Financing Center
- Personal check (once cleared)
Vehicle Pickup & Shipping All shipping charges are buyer's responsibility. General Terms
1. Deposit- A $2. 00 deposit must made by the purchaser within 24 hours of the auctions close. Deposits can be made by PayPal or by calling (618)791-4020 during hours of business. Buyer agrees to fund remaining balance due within 3 business days of the close of auction. If the car is not as represented upon your personal inspection here in St. Louis. your deposit will be promptly refunded.
2. Payment- Certified Check. Cashier Check. Personal Check (must clear bank before delivery). or Wire Transfer. The vehicle must be paid in full before the buyer takes delivery or ships the vehicle. International Buyers: Please be aware that you will be responsible for the Federal Reserve fee(s) charged for all incoming wires.
3. Tax and Title- Missouri residents are responsible for taxes. licensing. and plate fees in your county as assessed by the state. All other purchasers are responsible for title. tax. and other fee's as are assessed in their area.
4. Trades- Trade-in vehicles are accepted and encouraged. All trade-ins must be delivered to our facility before taking delivery of your purchase and the buyer is responsible for all transportation charges.
5. Purchasers Inspection- We have made every effort to accurately describe this vehicle and disclose any information known. We welcome and recommend a buyer's inspection. Buyer is responsible for inspection fees.
6. Contingencies- To non-eBay purchasers. anyone with a deposit but the sale is contingent on financing. 3rd party inspection. or any other contingency. the vehicle will not be held and is subject to be sold at any time. until all contingencies are removed and confirmation has been given in the form of a signed purchase agreement.
7. Shipping- The buyer is responsible for all shipping charges. If you have questions about shipping your purchase or trade-in please contact us and we will happily assist you in locating a company that can facilitate the transportation. We assume no responsibility for damage that occurs while in transport.
8. Administrative Fee- The only fee associated with the sale is a $285 administrative fee which is charged to ALL retail customers and covers title transfer. holding costs. vehicle preparation. and overnight documentation delivery (where applicable).Fees and Taxes
Missouri residents are responsible for taxes. licensing. and plate fees in your county as assessed by the state. All other purchasers are responsible for title. tax. and other fee's as are assessed in their area.☎ Call or text "85893" to 314-590-2104 for more information
Also published at eBay.com
Want to buy this car?
Comments and questions to the seller:
Other classic Mercedes-Benz cars offered via internet auctions:
price: $10,900.001985 Mercedes-Benz 300-Series
price: $39,900.00190SL Barnfind Project California Car
price: £6,000.002002 Mercedes-Benz S55 AMG Kompressor (long wheelbase)
price: $12,895.001961 Mercedes-Benz 200-Series SE
|1983 Mercedes-Benz 300-Series||12||$7,950.00|
|1986 Mercedes-Benz 560SL SL||18||$11,995.00|
|1988 Mercedes-Benz 560 sel||18||$6,599.00|
|1986 Mercedes-Benz 500-Series 560SL||1||$|
|1983 Mercedes-Benz 380 SEL||13||$19,600.00|
|1988 Mercedes-Benz 500-Series||24||$7,711.00|
|1989 Mercedes-Benz 300-Series||24||$7,850.00|
|1989 Mercedes-Benz SL-Class||24||$17,999.00|
|1985 Mercedes-Benz 380SE SE||18||$7,700.00|
|1983 Mercedes-Benz 200-Series 240 D||24||$9,000.00|
|1972 Mercedes-Benz SL-Class 350SL||1||$|
|1986 Mercedes-Benz SL-Class||22||$12,600.00|
|Mercedes 350 SL R107 V8 - Convertible - Absolute Bargain||10||£6,400.00|
|1980 Mercedes-Benz 450 sl||18||$7,000.00|
|Mercedes Benz C Class 1994 C280 w202 AMG LINE, with low mileage||1||£6,995.00|
|1980 Mercedes-Benz Other||12||$12,500.00|
|1986 Mercedes Benz SL-Class Convertible||15||$6,767.00|
|1999 T PLATE MERCEDES SL320 3.2 PETROL HARD TOP CONVERTIBLE AUTO ( ONLY 90K )||1||£|
|1967 Mercedes-Benz 300-Series Cabriolet||12||$129,950.00|
|1977 Mercedes-Benz SL-Class||12||$13,900.00|