2003 GMC Sierra 2500
Sale price: $22,000.00 make an offer
Technical specifications, photos and description:
|Type:||Crew Cab Pickup|
|Color:||Mineral White Metallic|
|Engine:||6.6 Liter Duramax Turbo Diesel|
|Transmission:||Automatic Allison Transmission|
|Safety Features:||Anti-Lock Brakes, Driver Airbag, Passenger Airbag|
|Trim:||SLT Crew Cab Pickup 4-Door|
|Got questions?||Ask here!|
Do you like this car?
2003 GMC Sierra 2500 for sale
2003 GMC Sierra Duramax SLT 2500 HD 4x4 Crew Cab Long Bed. LB7 TURBO DIESEL.
First things first. All Things Put aside. I'm not a car salesman. a story teller or a BS artist. I am fanatic. An extremely fussy guy with a bad case of OCD that built this truck from start to finish over the years since i first purchased it in 03'. I run a father/son Auto Body Shop. Everything done to this truck has been meticulously done hands on by myself. This truck is Absolutely MINT. very unique and Ridiculously clean. I got alot of time. money & love invested here. I know what i have and what its worth the way she sits. Plans are brewing on a new Duramax so its time to move on.
- All Injectors were dealer changed under GM's factory Drivetrain warrantee and upgraded to later model injectors at around 118-120k miles.
- In the last month the truck has just had the following replaced at a GM Certified dealer
New factory GM one piece Headliner
New Driver side GM leather seat cover
2 New AC Delco batteries. cables & bolts
New Ignition Switch
New Coil Kit
New Body control module
4 New steering wheel controls
New hinge pin kit on driver side door
- The entire truck was thoroughly gone over at the dealership and any issues where corrected and fixed.
- INTERIOR -
-All leather heated seats. all power. and every option that was offered by GM when i ordered the truck. Remote keyless entry. Husky all weather floor mats. Stereo was upgraded with a mp3 Pioneer deck. Rockford Fosgate punch 800x2 amp. 3 Kicker 10" CVR subs in a custom fiberglass box behind rear seat
- DRIVETRAIN -
- 6. 6 Liter Duramax Turbo Diesel (192. 50 miles) always used w/ Stanadyne fuel additive
-Allison Transmission with upgraded triple billet torque converter
- PPE In line Turbo boost valve
- Boost and EGT gauges
- AFE Magnum Force Intake
- Silverline 4" turbo back Exhaust with dual Stainless tips
- Diablosport Predator Tuner
- SUSPENSION -
( Lift is Equivalent to an 8 " )
- 6" Procomp suspension lift
- 2" level torsion keys
- HD tie rod sleeves
- Procomp triple shock kit
- Rear leaf springs re-arched w/2 additional leafs installed
- Custom 5 pack leaf helper spring kit added on top of factory leafs
- Airlift towing air bags in rear
- Within the last 6k miles. all New Moog U-joints and oem hanger bearing was replaced
- Within the last 15k miles new front and rear brakes and new main front to rear brake line
-Within the last 20k miles all New Moog front end suspension components were changed. all upper and lower balljoints. all inner and outer tie rod ends. idler arm. pitman arm. both hubs and bearings. sway bar links & oem intermediate steering shaft
- EXTERIOR -
- Professional Custom 3 stage Full Paint Job (BMW paint code A96) Mineral White Metallic. details below.
-Reflexxion steel cowl hood
- OEM Cadillac Escalade EXT Chrome Roof Rack
- Paint to match OEM Cadillac Escalade Crome door handles
- Paint to match tailgate handle
- Custom Painted oem plastic grille assembly (not painted over chrome)
- Billet alloy lower bumper grille
- Projection HID halo headlight assemblies
- Projection HID fog lamps assemblies
- LED marker lamps
- Smoked LED Recon roof lights
- Chrome GMC front emblem
- Front trailer tow hitch
- Paint to match power tow Mirrors w/smoked LED marker lens
- Paint to match rain guards and rear window rain guard
- LED Smoked third brake light
- LED smoked rear tail lights
- LED lower reverse lights under bumper
- LED smoked 3rd tail light under tailgate
- Spray in bed liner
- Happijac frame mount camper tie down system
- Westin bed rail caps
- Billet black fuel door cover
- RBP black steel extended truck steps
- Fuel Krank D517 black alloy 18"x10 wheels
- Procomp eXtreme all terrain 35x13. 50x18 tires (load range E)
- Procomp full size 35" spare tire
- 4 train horns by horn blasters. 5 gallon tank w/quick connects and 1-1/2" hp on board air compressor
- 3M clear protective chip wrap on lower rockers front & rear
- July of 2011 I decided to make my truck even more different than the rest. I choose a paint color from BMW. Mineral White Metallic. color code A96 3-Stage PPG paint. Topped with four coats of the best Clear Coat on the Market. Glasurit (Glasso) Clear #923-255. This paint job consisted of every paintable inch of the truck. Complete doors off. all glass removed and bed removed to properly prep & paint this truck to a show piece finish. Not a single corner was cut or half assed. This was done by me in my shop to total perfection. Clear Coat consisted of 4 total coats. Two coats sprayed and dried. block sanded flat and prepped for an additional 2 more coats. Entire truck was reassembled and perfectly put back together. Clear was block wet/sanded flat and polished to a super high gloss glass like finish. No orange peal on this truck whatsoever. Again this is my personal truck that i did and this paint job is non other than pure perfection. Pictures can not do this paint job any justice.
- While the truck was apart the frame was also scraped. sanded and prepped in all necessary areas and i undercoated every square inch possible.
- Im not gonna lie. This is a used truck. it is almost 15 years old with 192. 50 miles and in extremely good shape. It has a few minor chips on the lower rockers and a few tiny marks around the truck that have been touched up over the years. No Major rust issues. nbsp;No big dents. excessive damage or surprises. Interior is in great shape. few marks and scuffs. Its not new. so some normal wear is expected. Like I said it is used not new. so don't expect a vehicle that is 100% flawless. For the year and mileage this truck is in excellent shape & im sure it will be very hard to find one as clean as this. A good majority of the milage. about half is highway miles. Since the truck was redone in 2011. it hasn't been driven in the rain. snow or mud and only gets used about 4-6 thousand miles a year. The only thing this truck will need is a set of tires soon. Probably in about 5. 00 miles or a little more.
I HAVE PLENTY OF MORE PHOTOS AND EVERY POSSIBLE ANGLE. nbsp; PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU NEED ADDITIONAL PICTURES
-- PLEASE CALL ME ANYTIME WITH ANY QUESTIONS. CONCERNS or COMMENTS. MY NAME IS JUSTIN.
>>> (631)902-0568 <<<
- THIS TRUCK IS ALSO LISTED FOR SALE LOCALLY AND I HAVE THE RIGHT TO CANCEL THIS LISTING AT ANY TIME
- THIS TRUCK IS SOLD AS IS THE WAY IT SITS WITH NO WARRANTEES. NO GUARANTEES. NO REFUNDS.
PLEASE BE SERIOUS AND ONLY INQUIRE IF YOU ARE INTERESTED
AFTER LISTING CLOSES THE WINNING PERSON MUST PAY A 750$ DEPOSIT IMMEDIATELY. PAYMENT MUST BE MADE IN FULL WITHIN 5 DAYS WITH CASH. CASHIERS CHECK. MONEY ORDER
BUYER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR PICKUP OR SHIPPING OF THIS VEHICLE
THANK YOU AND GOOD LUCK
Also published at eBay.com