1969 Pontiac GTO
Sale price: $29,900.00 make an offer
Technical specifications, photos and description:
|Got questions?||Ask here!|
Do you like this car?
1969 Pontiac GTO for sale
1969 Pontiac Matador Red GTO Coupe
WELL CARED FOR!!
Car must be viewed before bidding.
Any bids made without viewing will be cancelled.
I am in Chapel Hill & available to show by appointment
· INTERIOR: Red interior in overall good condition. Some scuffing of the kick panels and armrests and cracking of the vinyl armrest covers. There is a 3 mm round puncture hole in the left-front side of the driver's front seatback and a ½ inch linear tear below the puncture hole. Headliner recently replaced.
· Judge options added: Performance Ram Air hood induction system with driver control of the air intake on the hood scoops; Ram Air hood decals; 60 inch-wide rear spoiler and Judge badge on the glovebox door. This is NOT a factory Judge.
· EXTERIOR: Repainted in 2007 in original Matador Red color. Few chips in paint. Endura bumper has a few cracks due to expansion/contraction by temperature extremes. Cover lens for right front fender side marker light missing.
· MECHANICAL: 400 cubic inch V8 engine replaced with a Jasper 400 long block in 1998 with later R&R in 2007 & runs well. Garaged for the last 5 years. only driven rarely for short distances. Less than 30. 00 miles although the odometer stopped at 99. 81 miles at time of the engine replacement in 1998. Power steering & brakes. Factory 3 speed turbo-hydramatic 400 transmission. rebuilt in 2011. Air-conditioning. heating. in-dash tachometer all working. Dual exhausts and Rally II wheels. 12 bolt posi-traction rear end with 3. 31 gears (added). In-dash temperature gauge. odometer and radio do not work. however. a temperature gauge was added; gas gauge and speedometer are inaccurate. The control for the driver-side mirror missing.
· ALSO INCLUDED: Original '69 Pontiac Owner's Manual. car cover and “Judge” fender cover. maintenance/repair records since I bought it in 1983. (I am its third owner)
BUYER RESPONSIBLE FOR PICK-UP OR SHIPPING
Also published at eBay.com
Want to buy this car?
Comments and questions to the seller:
Other classic Pontiac cars offered via internet auctions:
price: $19,300.001968 Firebird 400 PHS Docs matching numbers 400 engine excellent!
price: $32,900.001967 Pontiac GTO
price: $14,600.00Pontiac: Trans Am hard top
price: $US $29,990.001964 Pontiac Tempest
|Pontiac: Firebird||15||$C $12,300.00|
|Pontiac: Trans Am Firebird||12||$C $20,000.00|
|1963 Pontiac Tempest||4||$18,995.00|
|1988 Pontiac Fiero GT||4||$21,995.00|
|1955 Pontiac Star Chief Safari||4||$36,995.00|
|1961 Pontiac Catalina||4||$39,995.00|
|1966 Pontiac GTO||4||$61,995.00|
|1963 Pontiac Grand Prix||3||$36,995.00|
|1973 Pontiac Firebird||4||$28,995.00|
|1966 Pontiac GTO||4||$52,995.00|
|1989 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am Pace Car||4||$27,995.00|
|1979 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am||4||$25,995.00|
|1970 Pontiac Le Mans||4||$16,995.00|
|1976 Pontiac Grand Prix||4||$19,995.00|
|1975 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am||4||$25,995.00|
|1967 Pontiac Firebird --||12||$35,998.00|
|1976 Pontiac Firebird||4||$28,995.00|
|1967 Pontiac Firebird Sprint||4||$33,995.00|
|1967 Pontiac Grand Prix||4||$24,995.00|
|1967 Pontiac GTO||4||$41,995.00|