1970 Cadillac Fleetwood
Sale price: $US $7,865.00 make an offer
Technical specifications, photos and description:
|Type:||Sedan 4 door|
|Interior Color:||Dark Brown|
|Got questions?||Ask here!|
Do you like this car?
1970 Cadillac Fleetwood for sale
Please Read Everything I have listed below because I not only tell you the good things about this car I also disclose the honest truth about the few bad things as well.
1970 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham
This gorgeous Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham has been meticulously taken care of for the last 17 years that I have owned it and Garage Kept! She is powered by a Strong 472 V8 engine. This car is outstanding for so many reasons.
1. Push Button Trunk Release button in the glove compartment.
2. Tilt and Telescopic Steering Column in excellent condition.
3. 6 Way Separate Front Seats all working.
4. 3 Tinted Windows to help keep the Sun out.
5. Steering Wheel is in excellent condition.
6. Brand new Carpets. Floor Mats. Foot Rest. Door Panel carpets. and carpets behind the seats are all new and professionally installed.
7. The Headliner. Seat Belts. and Dash Console are in excellent condition.
8. The Vinyl Top and the Trunk are new and in excellent condition and absolutely gorgeous! I had the entire trunk professionally installed and upgraded all the way back to the back seat including a new spare tire cover to match.
9. All of the Windlace is brand new.
10. The Trunk Seal Weatherstrip is brand new.
11. The 4 Door Sill Plates are in excellent condition.
12. The Rear Seat is in excellent condition as well as the Front Passenger Seat. The Front Driver's Seat has a Few Minor Scratches that are hardly detectable.
13. The Radiator is in excellent condition with no leaks and the reservoir holds fluid on full. The top Radiator Hose is new.
14. The Thermostat was replaced a few years ago and the heater is hot.
15. The Clock was replaced two months ago with a Quartz Conversion and keeps perfect time.
16. I replaced the original radio with an updated Kenwood Stereo with a Bluetooth so you can listen to more FM or AM stations. You can even play your own music or songs straight from your cell phone through the car speakers via Bluetooth. When your cell phone rings it rings through all the car speakers so you can talk hands free from the Bluetooth Microphone in the upper left corner of the front window (See Photo). The radio also has a USB Port to charge your cell phone and that's a PLUS (See Photo).
17. I've also upgraded this beauty with very nice Front and Rear Speakers with BIG Magnets and an Alpine Amplifier in the trunk to drive them with very nice sound (See Photo).
18. The tires were upgraded with 5 Coker BF Goodrich Silvertown. P 235/70R15. Radial. 2. 750 in. Whitewall tires at $275 Each and the 5th Spare Tire has never been mounted.
19. All emblems are either new or in excellent condition.
20. I Retrofitted the AC from R-12 to R-134 and replaced the AC Compressor and Receiver Drier with a brand new one about 3 months ago and the AC air and heater works great. (R-12 Refrigerant is illegal now).
21. I bought a New Battery from Costco February of 2017.
22. I replaced the Voltage Regulator along with the Alternator and a rebuilt Carburetor about 3 years ago.
23. The AC Power Servo Vacuum Auto Temperature Control unit was replaced a year ago.
24. The Front and Rear Bumper Guards are VERY RARE. nbsp;BRAND NEW and just about impossible to find.
25. I installed Rear Air Shocks on the car two years ago.
26. Duel Air Horns were installed so you can "BEEP BEEP" at people when they give you the "THUMBS UP" as you pass them by. I get it all the time!
27. All 4 of the hub caps are in excellent condition and new emblems were installed on each.
28. I replaced the Heater Control Valve. nbsp;Power Steering Reservoir. nbsp;and the Water Pump a year ago.
29. The brakes and rotors are in very good condition and the car stops great and the transmission shifts and runs great.
30. The under Hood Blanket was replaced a year ago and is nice and thick!
31. I also took the Front Grille off. hand cleaned and polished each individual bay by hand and at the same time I Replaced the Rubber Between the Grille and the Radiator with a new one.
32. I replaced the hood hinges with Reconditioned Hood Hinges (See Photo).
33. The Heater Blower Motor was replaced 3 years ago.
34. I sprayed the undercarriage with Black Chassis Undercarriage Spray Paint to keep it from rusting.
35. Last but not least I replaced the Sway Bar Kit(S) on 04/11/2017. (See Photo).
Now that I've told you all the good things about this car let me be honest and tell you about the few BAD things I know about it.
1. The front window pane has a very small scratch on it that came from when the wiper was on. their was no blade in the right wiper and it scratched the window. The scratch is about the width of a needle and about 25" long curved like the wiper would be moving. It is very hard to see and you have to be very close to it to see it. No one knows it's there but me because they don't get close enough to see it. Even when you clean the front window you have to look for it to see it. The scratch is so small I can't even take a picture of it because it won't show up.
2. The inside dome lights over the back seat are not working and needs to be connected the bulbs are good.
3. All the chrome on the car is in very good condition with a few exceptions such as a couple of the door handles that have a couple of small pit spots on them (See Photo).
4. The rear bumper has a small amount of fade on it but it is very hard to see with the naked eye. You have to be very very close to see it. (See Photo).
5. The window wipers work perfectly but the washer with the soap does not work. I'm sure it can be fixed but I never worried about it because I don't drive the car in the rain.
6. The cruise control use to work but it's not working right now. It's possible someone may be able to fix it. all the parts are in tack.
7. The Weather stripping on the front drivers side window was missing a piece about 2" at the bottom of the strip. I replaced it with a piece of weather stripping from another year and it doesn't look bad because it's hardly noticeable (See Photo).
This car is 47 years old and has almost 78. 00 miles on it. So on average this car was driven 1638 miles a year where most people drive on average 10. 00 miles a year. From head to toe. this is an exceptional 1970 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham that has been meticulously taken care of by me for the past 17 years. This car gets attention and turn heads every time I drive it! Everywhere I go people want to take pictures of it. talk about it. look inside of it and ask me do I want to sell it! Lol! I removed the original radio and upgraded to a Kenwood Stereo for obvious reasons but the original radio can be bought on eBay for under $100 if you want to replace it. I don't think you will for CRYING OUT LOUD because that Kenwood is AWESOME in so many ways! I did my best to disclose everything good or bad about this car and it is sold AS IS with no returns or warranties. Good Luck at bidding and I hope you WIN!
The buyer is responsible for vehicle pickup or shipping but I will assist a transportation company for pickup of your choice.
I have a photo gallery of 100 photos. email me for more!
Call Clifton at 678-887-1768 with any questions!
Also published at eBay.com
Want to buy this car?
Comments and questions to the seller:
Other classic Cadillac cars offered via internet auctions:
price: $0.00TWO 1963 Cadillac Deville's one convertible & one hard top
price: $US $13,975.001966 Cadillac DeVille
price: $21,784.001966 Cadillac Eldorado Base Convertible 2-Door 7.0L
price: $11,100.001973 Cadillac Eldorado Convertible, 500ci V8, Fully Optioned, 64k Orig Miles!
|1937 Cadillac Fleetwood 75 Touring Imperial||4||$47,995.00|
|1929 Cadillac Fleetwood Imperial Sedan||4||$68,995.00|
|1965 Cadillac Fleetwood 60 Special||4||$17,995.00|
|1979 Cadillac Eldorado||4||$10,995.00|
|1965 Cadillac Calais||4||$13,995.00|
|1985 Cadillac Eldorado Biarritz||4||$10,995.00|
|1975 Cadillac Eldorado Convertible||4||$18,995.00|
|1947 Cadillac Fleetwood 60 Special Sedan||4||$24,995.00|
|1987 Cadillac Coupe DeVille||4||$6,995.00|
|1970 Cadillac Eldorado||4||$12,995.00|
|1972 Cadillac Coupe DeVille||4||$13,995.00|
|1965 Cadillac DeVille --||12||$27,995.00|
|1983 Cadillac Eldorado Convertible||21||$12,995.00|
|1988 Cadillac Brougham||21||$7,750.00|
|1976 Cadillac Eldorado Conv green --||14||$13,995.00|
|1940 Cadillac La Salle||7||$12,400.00|
|1985 Cadillac Eldorado||8||$8,500.00|
|1971 Cadillac Eldorado||11||$11,500.00|
|1974 Cadillac Eldorado||4||$17,000.00|
|1949 Cadillac SERIES 62 SEDAN - RESTORED - 71K MILES||4||$US $19,500.00|