Datsun 280z 1977 2.8L All numbers matching
Sale price: $8,180.00 make an offer
Technical specifications, photos and description:
|Engine:||2.8l straight 6|
|Got questions?||Ask here!|
Do you like this car?
Datsun 280z 1977 2.8L All numbers matching for sale
Thank you for taking the time to view this listing. I will try to be as though as possible on the upgrades. If I leave anything out please do not hesitate to ask.
· All seals and gaskets have been replaced throughout engine
· New 8MM plug wires
· New NGK factory spec. Plugs
· New Fusible links
· New Mass airflow meter
· New TPS sensor
· New Cap and rotor
· Synthetic oil throughout. Engine. trans and diff.
· All new polyurethane bushing throughout (RED)
· All rust repaired. cut out and replaced with metal.
· New cold air intake.
· New Fuel 380cc fuel injectors
· New 3 core aluminum radiator
· New fan and clutch
· New water pump
· New Battery
· New dash cover
· New carpet
· New center console
· New Manual leather boot.
· KYB struts and Shocks
· Ebach springs
· 17” TSW custom wheels
· 225*40 tires
· Brakes restored
· New master cylinder.
· New brake pads throughout.
· New Front and back windshield
· All new window seals. felt. door and engine compartment seals.
· Custom fender flares added
· 1971 240z fiberglass bumpers added.
· Porshe Turbo Grey metallic paint with Twin white racing stripes
· No frame rust
· New Boshe fuel pump.
· Fuel take completely removed. boiled and sealed then replaced.
· Strut tower braces added
· Complete original spare tire and all tools and inflation tank.
All work was completed by competent professionals.
This car is purchased as is. 10% is due within 48 hrs of the close of the sale. The remaining 90% is due within 7 calendar days of the end of sale.
Buyer is responsible for any fee's incured when transporting or picking up the vehicle.
Seller will hold the vehicle for 72 hours for the buyer once the buyer has paid in full.
Any damage to the vehicle that occurs within the time period between the seller being paid in full and the buyer coming to retreive the vehicle is the buyers responsiblity.
There is no implied warrenty of any kind.
Also published at eBay.com
Want to buy this car?
Comments and questions to the seller:
Other classic Datsun cars offered via internet auctions:
price: $8,180.001978 Datsun 280Z low original miles
price: $1,000.00Datsun 620 King Cab Factory 5 Speed Clean!!!!
price: $9,999.00Datsun 1000 UTE NOT GT FORD HOLDEN ROTARY TUBBED DRAG CAR 13B MAZDA CHEV NOS
price: $30,942.001972 Datsun 240z, Chevy 350 v8 ....450hp...6 Speed....COMPLETELY RESTORED