1973 Ford Mustang Mach 1
Sale price: $22,000.00 make an offer
Technical specifications, photos and description:
|Engine:||Q code 351|
|Interior Color:||black, fold down back seat|
|Got questions?||Ask here!|
Do you like this car?
1973 Ford Mustang Mach 1 for sale
1973 Mach 1 Numbers Matching Car
I bought this Q code. Hurst 4 speed with AC in 2/3/2004 and she has been garage kept since. The included Marti Report shown in the photos document this to be a one of one Mustang for 1973. This car has only been painted in 12 years and had routine maintenance. I have pulled a valve cover and the starter to determine that the block. heads and transmission are indeed correct by production casting numbers and dates for the March 1973 manufacture date.
- This car cranks immediately. NO smoke. accelerates strong and drives well.
- Correct 351 Cleveland engine block and heads by casting numbers and production dates
- Correct 9" 3. 25:1 rear end by VIN. required with AC cars. - No tag.
- Correct 4 speed by transmission tag RUG-BJ1 with Hurst shifter
- Correct AutoLITE 4300 4B carb
- AC tag correct with build date 02/73. AC works! Converted.
- The intake manifold has a performance upgrade with a Shelby model (951D-9424-D). Easy to return to original if desired.
- Electronic ignition.
- PS and alternator do not have date tags.
- Glass is very good.
- Fold down back seat
- Sweet sounding exhaust sound has no leaks.
- Seats and dash without tears or significant wear.
- Power steering and power brakes (front disk).
- Original forged aluminum wheels.
- Tachometer works.
- The factory vinyl 3/4 roof was removed by the previous owner. Easy to replace if desired.
- The AM/FM radio was working at the time I installed an under dash modern radio. I believe it to be fine as it the red station light on the unit comes on at the appropriate frequency for local stations.
- Tires with 60-70 tread remaining.
- No trunk or floor pan rust.
- Front end is sound.
- Lighting. brakes. transmission work good.
1-Rt door. front lower with a ¼” paint bubble.
2-rear bumper with barely detectable inward bend.
3-front spoiler with two small bends from parking curbs.
4-engine bay clean but not dressed out.
5-driver door edge with small chips where I have opened it into the wall beside where she is garaged.
6-Only interior injury is 2 in crack in driver door arm rest now covered with electrical tape.
7. Oil pan has a non-leaking weld present when I bought the car (see last photo).
8. Fuel gauge not working (gauge or sending unit?)
This is a top of the line solid driver quality car. A one of one production with many desirable features. I have sought to accurately describe this car
Also published at eBay.com
Want to buy this car?
Comments and questions to the seller:
Other classic cars offered via internet auctions:
price: $US $4,800.001964 Chevrolet Other Pickups
price: $55,780.002016 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 LTZ DIESEL Z71 4X4 NAV
price: $US $29,000.002013 Toyota 4Runner
price: $59,000.002015 BMW M4
|2008 Mazda MX-5 Miata MX-5 MIATA GRAND TOURING CONVERTIBLE||13||$10,999.00|
|2014 Nissan Altima 2.5 SL HTD LEATHER SUNROOF NAV||21||$16,480.00|
|1995 Jaguar XJS||12||$8,995.00|
|1929 Ford Model A||15||$35,995.00|
|1997 Ford F-250 XL 2dr 4WD Standard Cab LB HD||18||$5,900.00|
|2008 Subaru WRX||12||$22,995.00|
|2008 Land Rover Range Rover Sport **Super Charged**||16||$16,996.00|
|2013 Ford E-Series Van||7||$19,750.00|
|2013 Subaru Other Limited||12||$18,942.00|
|1997 Mercedes-Benz 600-Series S600||21||$12,995.00|
|2001 Volvo V70 --||12||$4,975.00|
|2000 Chevrolet Silverado 1500||3||$10,800.00|
|2015 Ford Taurus SHO||4||$26,788.00|
|2017 Chevrolet Traverse FWD 4dr LS w/1LS||11||$30,017.00|
|2017 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LT||12||$37,589.00|
|2012 Maserati Gran Turismo C Sport||4||$65,900.00|
|1986 Jeep Cherokee Laredo||19||$US $4,950.00|
|2017 Ford F-150 ROUSH F-150||20||$73,977.00|
|2015 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C300||1||$34,690.00|
|2010 Ford F-250 XLT 4x4 SuperCab LB 6.4L Diesel 4X4 Deleted||21||$24,995.00|