1965 Chrysler Imperial Black Beauty Actual Hero Movie Prop Jay Leno Fully Loaded
Sale price: $178,604.00 make an offer
Technical specifications, photos and description:
|Got questions?||Ask here!|
Do you like this car?
1965 Chrysler Imperial Black Beauty Actual Hero Movie Prop Jay Leno Fully Loaded for sale
GREEN HORNET HERO MOVIE CAR
*THE BLACK BEAUTY*
*Click on Photos to Enlarge*
This is the fully-loaded & original Black Beauty hero car used in the movie:
The Green Hornet (2011)
There were just a few hero cars made and Sony Pictures kept two.
Here are a couple of things which
distinguish THIS car:
-The ONLY Black Beauty that kept its original interior and headlining.
-The ONLY Black Beauty that kept it's original Chrysler 413 engine.
This is THE exact Black Beauty which can be seen on Jay Leno's Garage website. Watch Jay talk about THIS car. and drive THIS car.
WATCH THE JAY LENO VIDEO:
This Black Beauty has all of its original weapons:
*FIM-92A Stinger Missiles (x8. front bumper)
*FIM-92A Stinger Missiles (x4. rear bumper)
*. 30-Caliber M1919 Browning machine guns (x2)
*M2 Grill mounted Flamethrower
*Benelli M2 20 Gauge Shotguns (x2)
*AR-15 12-Gauge modified door guns inset in each front suicide door (just for appearance)
*Anti-riot spikes in wheels
Note: The machine guns mounted on the hood have wiring and tubing coming out at the rear which indicates they may actually have been connected to propane tanks and used to shoot flames and possibly had other mechanical movement. Maybe tied to the distributor. (We have not hooked any of this up. )
This car comes with a Sony Picture Studios California title and more documentation will be provided to the buyer. This car is licensed and titled in California and has its current tags.
THIS CAR IS:
1. The first Black Beauty made for The Green Hornet movie.
2. The hero car used for exterior shots and interior close-ups.
3. The only Black Beauty with most of its interior intact.
4. The only Black Beauty with its original Chrysler engine intact. (documentation will be provided to buyer. )
5. The only one with a revolving license plate: California plate HERO CAR on one side and a black plate with a picture of The Green Hornet on the other side. (Mechanism controlled by a keychain remote).
6. This car has "Butterfly" Doors. which means the front door opens like a "Suicide door"while the rear doors open the conventional way. This was very difficult to construct as seen in the interview on the Jay Leno video. The front doors open electrically with an "almost" invisible push button and the rear doors open with the same hidden button but need to be pushed down.
7. This car has never been crashed. shot up. etc. It was made to be the "Beauty" car.
8. The trunk of this Black Beauty is finished off with an incredible stereo system with large speakers on the rear deck which reflect off mirrors on the inside of the trunk lid. The base of the trunk is finished with an embossed leather cover. custom fitted to fit around the trunk base. which is embossed with THE GREEN HORNET plus an embossed hornet to the left. All of this was built by the movie car company. As expected. Sony Pictures used Sony equipment.
This car will cause people to stop their car in the middle of the street and jump out to take pics. This car will cause tour buses to pull over and let people out to take photos.
Whatever anyone has to say about their car. just ask them if they have:
*machine guns on the hood?
*12 stinger missiles in the bumpers?
*flame thrower in the grill?
*shotguns in the light bezels?
etc. etc. etc.
In the last 6 weeks. this car has earned more than $14. 00 just sitting at private functions like weddings and private parties in Beverly Hills. People love to have it sitting in their driveway when friends show up for an event.
BUYER IS ENTITLED TO A 48-HOUR INSPECTION PERIOD OF VEHICLE UPON CLOSE OF AUCTION. A 3% DEPOSIT (MAY BE PAID BY PAYPAL. CREDIT CARD. CASHIER'S CHECK OR WIRE TRANSFER) IS DUE FROM THE WINNING BIDDER WITHIN 2 DAYS OF THE CLOSE OF THE AUCTION. THE BALANCE IS DUE WITHIN 10 DAYS OF THE CLOSE OF THE AUCTION IN THE FORM OF CASHIER'S CHECK OR A BANK WIRE TRANSFER. SORRY. THERE ARE NO FINANCING OPTIONS AVAILABLE. CAN BE SHIPPED ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD - BUYER PAYS AND ARRANGES ALL TRANSPORT COSTS AND LOGISTICS. SERIOUS BIDDERS ONLY PLEASE. WE RECOMMEND DEPENDABLE ATO SHIPPERS (DAS) TOLL-FREE AT 1-866-DAS-EBAY.
Information issued on this vehicle is believed to be correct. Vehicle is sold to Buyer and accepted by the Buyer "AS IS. WHERE IS". No warranty either specified or implied and no representation as to the condition of said vehicle has been made or is binding upon the Seller or Broker other than those set forth in this auction.
Also published at eBay.com
Want to buy this car?
Comments and questions to the seller:
Other classic Chrysler cars offered via internet auctions:
price: $5648Chrysler Valiant VE 1968 Sedan NO Reserve in Sydney, NSW
price: $8,500.00Chrysler Valiant 1968 4D Sedan 3 SP Automatic 3 7L Carb in Lawson, NSW
price: $US $10,000.001956 Chrysler New Yorker
price: $US $5,200.001948 Chrysler Town & Country
|1988 Chrysler LeBaron||15||$6,499.00|
|1989 Chrysler LeBaron LX||7||$US $4,000.00|
|1941 Chrysler Royal Street Rod||21||$US $5,500.00|
|1982 Chrysler Cordoba||13||$4,600.00|
|1962 Chrysler 300 Series||20||$11,248.00|
|1968 Chrysler Newport||15||$US $5,000.00|
|1989 Chrysler hard top/convertible||12||$5,500.00|
|1977 Chrysler New Yorker BROUGHAM - TWO OWNER - 27K MILES||4||$US $7,500.00|
|1978 Chrysler New Yorker||21||$US $4,150.00|
|1967 Chrysler Newport||21||$23,000.00|
|1988 Chrysler Conquest||21||$7,000.00|
|1965 Chrysler New Yorker||21||$6,950.00|
|1989 Chrysler Conquest TSI-SHP||21||$6,950.00|
|1965 Chrysler 300 Series||4||$5,600.00|
|1948 Chrysler Other --||12||$21,995.00|
|1970 Chrysler 300 Series --||12||$23,950.00|
|1986 Chrysler LeBaron||21||$8,500.00|
|1948 Chrysler Town & Country||11||$US $80,000.00|
|1948 Chrysler Town & Country||12||$119,900.00|
|1938 Chrysler Imperial RARE LONG WHEEL BASE LIMOUSINE - 1 OF 145 BUILT||21||$35,500.00|