1951 Jaguar XK
Sale price: $104,900.00 make an offer
Technical specifications, photos and description:
|Got questions?||Ask here!|
Do you like this car?
1951 Jaguar XK for sale
3. 4L I-6 Twin SU h6 @ 160HP
eBay 3. 64:1
185HR 16 93H Front & Rear
This '51 Jaguar XK120 OTS is equipped with all its matching numbers standard equipment. plus beautiful wire wheels (contact us if you would prefer spats and steel wheels). a correctly mounted under-dash radio. an auxiliary cooling fan and turn signals.
During restoration. this car was completely taken apart and refinished per JCNA (Jaguar Club of North America) restoration guidelines. Along with a complete rebuild of the engine and the bare metal restoration of the body in Carmen Red. all of the mechanical and electrical components were redone. Plus. the chassis. suspension. floors. door panels. dash. and carpet were restored. Additionally. the two tonneau covers. side curtains. and fabric hood were all brought up to the highest standard. All the chrome pieces were rechromed. and new leather seats were put in place. Nothing was left untouched.
This Jaguar is concours in every way. JCNA Heritage Trust certified. with only break-in miles since restoration. and is ready to pounce!
1. Click on any photo below to see and zoom above. 2. Use your mouse's scroll wheel to increase/decrease zoom area.
1. Click on any photo above. then scroll up to see the image in the larger view. 2. Use your mouse's scroll wheel to increase/decrease zoom area. CONDITION SUMMARY
1. 00 Interior: 1. 00 Trim: 1. 00
DISCLAIMER: The Bay City Motor Company is a Broker (MI #D001013) that sells & ships globally. We do our best to represent vehicles accurately but do not guarantee these statements; you need to independently verify the vehicle meets your expectations prior to purchase.
Inquire by phone 989-891-0900. br />E-mail (Sales@TBCMC. com). br />or stop by 1124 N Water St. Bay City MI 48708.
General TermsThe vehicle description represents the vehicle. its history. and current condition to the best of our knowledge. If you notice an error in this ad. contact us. general-terms-details
This is a used car and has had prior owners. Therefore. we cannot guarantee its originality. including but not limited to: the Engine. the Transmission. all vehicle stampings and codes. and supporting documentation.
It is your responsibility to ensure the vehicle you are purchasing meets your criteria. Your pre-purchase inspection is strongly encouraged.
The vehicle is being offered As-Is No Warranty.
An agreement to purchase a vehicle is made when the purchase price of the vehicle is agreed upon by both parties. including the acceptance of an offer. high bid. or Buy It Now price. Upon this agreement:
1. There are no hidden document or preparation fees. The buyer is responsible for transportation (if needed) and all government mandated taxes. plate and/or title fees.
2. A deposit of 10% of the purchase price. or the deposit listed in the ad (whichever is less). is due within 24 hours of agreeing to purchase the vehicle. We accept Visa or MasterCard. and PayPal for vehicle deposits (up to 10% of the purchase price).
3. The full balance is due within three (3) business days of agreeing to purchase the vehicle.
4. If financing. please make sure that your financial institution will finance this vehicle before bidding.
5. We require deposit of and verification of bank funds before we will release the vehicle.
6. The buyer is responsible for the prompt pickup or shipping of the vehicle. Unless otherwise agreed. failure to pick up the vehicle within 15 days will result in storage fees and/or vehicle resale. We will be happy to arrange the shipping on your behalf.
7. If you are not sure about something. please ask! Do not assume anything.
Also published at eBay.com
Want to buy this car?
Comments and questions to the seller:
Other classic Jaguar cars offered via internet auctions:
price: £6,000.00Jaguar XJS
price: $78,500.001969 Jaguar E-Type
price: £150,000.00Jaguar E-Type Series 1 4.2 FHC
price: $18,415.00Jaguar E Type 4 2 1970 2D Coupe 3 SP Automatic 4 2L 2 Carb
|1966 Jaguar Other||11||$US $5,100.00|
|1963 Jaguar XK --||12||$52,500.00|
|1964 Jaguar Other||12||$84,500.00|
|1967 Jaguar E-Type XKE Roadster||4||$169,995.00|
|1986 Jaguar XJ6||7||$7,000.00|
|1989 Jaguar XK||7||$15,000.00|
|1972 Jaguar E-Type Series lll XKE||12||$93,500.00|
|1974 Jaguar XKE||12||$US $35,200.00|
|1974 Jaguar E-Type||10||$95,000.00|
|1953 Jaguar XK||21||$109,000.00|
|1954 Jaguar XK||12||$73,000.00|
|1966 Jaguar XK Series 1||21||$195,900.00|
|1973 Jaguar E-Type 2 +2||21||$55,000.00|
|1973 Jaguar E-Type||21||$US $40,000.00|
|1972 Jaguar E-Type XKE||21||$76,900.00|
|1954 Jaguar XK XK120||6||$US $20,100.00|
|1963 Jaguar Other||12||$US $17,750.00|
|1963 Jaguar E-Type||8||$193,000.00|
|1956 Jaguar E-Type 140||21||$21,750.00|
|1969 Jaguar XK||12||$10,750.00|