1972 Triumph TR-6 | eBay
Sale price: $5,900.00 make an offer
Technical specifications, photos and description:
Overall this car has been restored. but not to top standard. It runs and drives well. idles smoothly with no engine tapping. It doesn't overheat. No overdrive. All chrome painted black. The paint is very good. with only a small spot of bubbling paint along the waist crease on the doors. The fenders have had headlight areas repaired with metal. The quarter panels are fibreglass.
The frame is good; the “T” shirt area is good. as are the diff mounts and trailing arm mounting areas.
After painting. some wiring was not completed; lights. turn signals. there's only 1 horn. fan runs only on low. head lights work only on high. hazard lights don't work. Radio and speakers not installed. The boot (trunk) is missing the panels. and needs floor plugs installed.
So. this car needs completing. but not much. It runs and drives well.
Much work has been done:
- New soft top. although there's no cover for when it's down.
- New tonneau cover. made to match the seats.
- New seat covers
- New carpets. /p>
- New windshield and seal
- The hard top has been painted. and the under side fabric replaced. The front hard top fixing hardware has been lost.
- New rims. with sticker still on them. These wheels are wider but the same height as original. Even if you don't like the wheels. you could sell them for $800. I have the 4 original wheels. newly painted black. but the rings and centers are poor.
- New seat belts. not installed
- New exhaust front to back. twin pipes. The sound is great.
- New Lucas fog lamp. One is new reproduction. the other is excellent original.
I am sure an American can simply drive the car across the border. with a receipt. I checked with a dealer/importer. If you have the car shipped (purchaser not with the car when crossing) however. then you need a broker. I am 15 minutes from Niagara Falls NY. or 30 minutes from Buffalo.
Clean title in hand. No reserve. E mail for more pictures.
Also published at eBay.ca
Want to buy this car?
Comments and questions to the seller:from Carl LaPrairie, dated 21 january 2021
is this still available and where is it located
Other classic Triumph cars offered via internet auctions:
price: £7,155.001949 TRIUMPH ROADSTER
price: $14,547.001973 Triumph TR6 Roadster
price: £34,995.001968 Triumph TR5 Red Classic Car
price: $US $7,900.001974 Triumph TR-6
|1959 Triumph TR3||4||$35,995.00|
|1972 Triumph Spitfire||4||$11,995.00|
|1963 Triumph TR4||4||$14,995.00|
|1972 Triumph TR-6||4||$12,995.00|
|1961 Triumph TR3||21||$31,950.00|
|1974 Triumph TR-6||21||$18,900.00|
|1979 Triumph Spitfire --||21||$8,950.00|
|1976 Triumph Spitfire||10||$4,800.00|
|1975 Triumph TR-6||5||$18,000.00|
|1979 Triumph Other TR7||16||$11,000.00|
|1974 Triumph TR-6 TR-6||1||$8,900.00|
|1971 Triumph TR-6||12||$US $5,000.00|
|1968 Triumph TR 250 TR 250||9||$US $38,350.00|
|1973 Triumph Other||15||$US $1,800.00|
|1976 Triumph TR 7||7||$US $500.00|
|1970 Triumph TR-6||13||$US $6,500.00|
|1976 Triumph TR-6||18||$US $3,500.00|
|1972 Triumph TR-6||12||$US $6,900.00|
|1969 Triumph TR-6 --||21||$US $202.50|
|1975 Triumph TR-6||16||$US $4,300.00|