Classic Cars / Chevrolet / Car for sale
1970 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
Sale price: $25,000.00 make an offer
Sale type: Fixed price listing
Technical specifications, photos and description:
- Got questions?
- Ask here!
1970 Chevrolet Monte Carlo for saleCurrent customer rating: (77 votes) based on
1970 Chevy Monte Carlo SS true SS with a matching numbers 454 big block. Freshly painted the original Black Cherry color. This car has less than 2. 00 miles on a full rebuild from the ground up. The car has no major mechanical issues and very few imperfections. Below is everything that has recently been rebuilt and done to the car. Please call or text 303-356-4688 if you'd like to make an offer on the car or with any questions about the vehicle and I will be happy to answer them. Full history on the vehicle is available. Buyer is responsible for pickup/shipping. If you win the auction you are responsible to make payment in full within 48 hours of auction end.
Engine Built by Don Carder 50 year Nascar. NHRA. and USAC engine builder.
- Ls5 454 numbers matching.
- Original block and head. bored 30 over. Block was line bored and height decked. - Head was surfaced . 007. ported and polished and chambers CC'd.
- Manley valves. Isky racing springs. titanium keepers. long throw rockers. - Isky 435/480 camshafts. - Isky anti-pump up lifters.
- High performance GM Rods & Pistons. Everything balanced properly.
- Edelbrock performer intake manifold match ported to the heads. - Polished steel crank.
- Holly 850 dual chamber carburetor. - Doug headers.
Transmission Built by Josh Bell Racing- Completely Rebuilt as of 9/30/16- Automatic- Original turbo 400. - Mild shift kit. - Chevy 2500 stall speed converter.
Interior- Black leather- Front bench seat. - Black carpet. - Aftermarket RPM tach with shift light on steering column. - Door panels could use a reupholster. some fading on the door panels.
Exterior & Suspension- Fresh Black Cherry paint. Original color code.
- 3inch stainless steel flow master exhaust system. - Craiger wheels
- Cowl hood.
- Adjustable traction bars.
- Richmond locker rear differential 373 gears.
- Complete suspension and brake system rebuilt. everything new.
- Original SS stainless steel trim for vinyl top included.
Also published at eBay.com
Want to buy this car?
Comments and questions to the seller:
Other classic Chevrolet cars offered via internet auctions: