1969 Dodge Dart
Sale price: $US $10,000.00 make an offer
Sale type: Fixed price listing
Technical specifications, photos and description:
1969 Dodge Dart Swinger -(Original Slant/3 speed)
Date Correct 1969 383- . 30 bore 9. 6:1- Comp Cam and Lifters - Rebuilt 906 heads w/hardened valve seats- Balanced- Edelbrock dual plane intake and 750 carb- Correct 14" Un-silenced air cleaner and 383 Magnum Pie Pan. (Roached but cool!)- Melling HV oil pump (70psi)- 69 correct HP valve covers with original paint and markings from Roadrunner (Great patina!)
Brewers full 23 spline 4speed conversion - Original pedals- New 23 spline A833 - New Hurst shifter and Original Shifter- All New Linkage- McLeod Clutch and Pressure Plate
8. 75" Rear Axle - Richmond 3. 91 Sure Grip (New)- New axles with large bolt pattern - Large Bolt Pattern New Axle- Adjustable Pinion Snubber
Big Block K Frame - Big Block torsion bars- Rebuilt Manual Steering Box- Late model Manual Disc Brake Conversion - Large Bolt Pattern Conversion - Full front PST suspension rebuild - Alignment
Very original bench seat Black/Silver interior. - Correct floor shift steering column - Factory Radio Delete Plate- All needs redone but presentable/useable - Dash Pad is very nice- Door Panels are excellent - Non tinted glass-all very good-windshield scratched from wiper- Non-Cracked original Black 3 spoke steering wheel included in sale. (Woodgrain 3 spoke not included!)- I went through the Gauge Cluster and tested/replaced/cleaned all-Everything works!
- New Gastank - New Fuel Sending Unit - (Gauage reads correct!)
New AMD Sheetmetal- New Quarter Panel Skins (Flanged/well done)- New 1 piece full trunk floor- New R&L Quarter Extensions
Floorpans still showed original F8 paint. no holes. Includes a GTS Hood with 69 inserts (68's are not included in the sale - 69's are from M Code Dart and are VERY nice!)Comes with a very solid extra deck lid. Rear bumper is fiberglass and needs both front fenders.
I am an AMD Sheet Metal Dealer and will offer the winning bidder front fenders and front and rear bumpers at my cost.
It will be sold with a complete set of 14" Ralley Road Wheels and white letter tires or
The 15"x7" Steel F8/Dog Dish wheels and tires that are on in the pictures. (Rear tires are "Foosiers" Fake Hoosiers for the look! Plasti-Dip that will peel off at a car wash. ) for an extra $250. 00
The New Reproduction 15" Goodyear Polyglass and reproduction "JJ" \15"x7" black steel wheels can be purchased separately for $1000. 00 ($1700. 00 New)
I have been daily driving this Dart 20-25 miles daily for about a month and have worked all the bugs out. Everything works as it should. It is ready to be torn down. cleaned/painted and reassembled. This is a very well mannered and sorted Mopar. $1No cheaper way to get someone into a really good Big Block 4 Speed Mopar than this!
The shipping price is within the contiguous United States of America. Hawaii. Alaska. Puerto Rico. Cuba. Ask prior to bidding. I will ship over seas but the price will differ from the listing price. No exception. send your postal code and I will send you a shipping quote.
And now 10 rules you MUST READ!
1. Your bid is a contract! If you are the successful bidder. you are expected to pay! Please have all contingencies handled and your money in place BEFORE you bid! No retractions will be allowed. so be sure BEFORE you bid! Please read and understand this: ASK QUESTIONS AND GET ANSWERS BEFORE YOU BID.
2. A $500. 00 NON -NEGOTIABLE NON - REFUNDABLE partial payment/deposit is due within 48 hours of end of auction. This can be by bank wire transfer or Pay Pal. Balance is due within 7 days of auction's conclusion. This can be by bank wire transfer as well. and is probably the safest method.
3. Please note that the car is currently at my residence in Champaign Illinois.
4. Vehicle and papers will not leave here until paid in full with cleared funds. If you are paying with ANY kind of check. it must clear MY bank before car or ownership will be released. No exceptions! Please note that with all the fraudulent money orders out there. most banks treat them like personal checks and place a 5 to 7 business day hold on them. Wire transfer is the best method. If you are paying balance on pickup. it must be cash in person. No exceptions.
5. Vehicle is sold strictly as-is at my premisies with no guarantee or warranty of any kind.
6. Transportation is the buyer's responsibility. I will try to reasonably help and accommodate you any way I can. but it still YOUR responsibility.
7. If you cannot pick up immediately. that is fine. it can be left here for a reasonable period. However. it still must be paid for within the 7 days. and you should secure insurance as I cannot be responsible for loss or damage due to circumstances beyond my control or act of God.
8. Please ask and get satisfactory answers to all questions BEFORE YOU BID! Since sold strictly as/is. no warranty or returns. once you bid. you have made a binding contract.
9. Car is advertised locally for sale. If I find a buyer through that venue. I reserve the right to end auction early. Please call or text me at 520-730-8699 with any further questions and leave a messages if i so not answer.
10. If you have been an Ebay member for less than a year and/or have less than 10 feedbacks. and/or have less than a 95% rating. you MUST contact me BEFORE you bid. Failure to do this may result in my cancelling your bid and blocking you from bidding on my items current and future. I understand that new members can be great customers. but I must talk to you first. Thanks a lot.
I am sorry for all the rules. but it seems that 5% of difficult people spoil it for the 95% who are good. Thanks very much for looking! Again. please feel free to call or text 520-730-8699 with any questions and leave a message if there is no answer. Thanks for looking! Good Luck and Happy Bidding!!!
Also published at eBay.com
Want to buy this car?
Comments and questions to the seller:
Other classic Dodge cars offered via internet auctions:
price: $11,100.00Dodge : Charger Hardtop
price: $9,999.001971 DODGE CHARGER SE 440 SUNROOF POWER EVERYTHING EVEN HEADLAMP WASHERS 1 OF 1
price: $59,950.001970 Dodge Challenger
price: $99,000.00Audi : R8 COUPE
|1963 Dodge Other||6||$25,000.00|
|1988 Dodge Ram 1500 LE 150||4||$15,995.00|
|1964 Dodge Polara Max Wedge||21||$39,995.00|
|1934 Dodge Deluxe Six||4||$25,995.00|
|1966 Dodge A-100||4||$24,995.00|
|1972 Dodge Challenger Restomod||4||$73,995.00|
|1971 Dodge D100||4||$67,995.00|
|1973 Dodge Challenger R/T Tribute||4||$36,995.00|
|1972 Dodge Dart Swinger||4||$17,995.00|
|1970 Dodge Challenger R/T Tribute||4||$36,995.00|
|1974 Dodge Charger SE||4||$19,995.00|
|1970 Dodge Challenger T/A||4||$74,995.00|
|1970 Dodge Challenger Resto-Mod||4||$123,995.00|
|1969 Dodge Coronet||4||$16,995.00|
|1965 Dodge Coronet --||12||$29,998.00|
|1985 Dodge Other Pickups Custom Prospector||4||$14,995.00|
|1970 Dodge Charger 500 Restomod||4||$119,995.00|
|1939 Dodge Other Pickups||4||$18,995.00|
|1975 Dodge Other Pickups Tribute||4||$22,995.00|
|1967 Dodge Coronet R/T||21||$33,995.00|