Classic Cars / Porsche / Car for sale
1977 Porsche 911
Sale price: $44,995.00 make an offer
Sale type: Fixed price listing
Technical specifications, photos and description:
For sale in our Fort Lauderdale Showroom is a 1977 Porsche 911. This 911 is in super nice condition. In 1931 a gentleman named Ferdinand Porsche decided to build cars. The first assignment was received from the German government to design a car for the people. This is why you always see the Volkswagen Beetle on the road. After World War II Ferry Porsche; the son of Ferdinand; could not find a car that suit him. Then the 356 Porsche was born. In 1963 the 911 (Neunelfer) was developed and replaced the 356 series. Almost every car nut in the world is crazy about the 911 series. Especially one that is in such fine condition as this one. It is not an all original 911; this is a Turbo style Porsche that looks fantastic. The engine was upgraded to a 3. 0L SC 911 engine. Engine# 6581350. The exterior of this Porsche is in really nice condition. The paint looks beautiful and the body is straight. The inside is also very clean and there are no dashboard cracks or any rips in the seats. Of course the most fun starts when you turn the key and take the 911 for a ride. The targa top is easy to remove and this special convertible feeling makes it even more fun to drive the car. In the last years the value of the classic Porsche has exploded. A triple increase of 911 prices was just notable in the past 5 years and there is not predicted end. A ton of them were shipped overseas in the past years and there are not many left in the U. S. This potential investment is the best out there and it is also a lot of fun too. Donâ€™t wait too long to make this one phone call because this Porsche could be gone 5 minutes later. Call us today and make it yours. Wir sprechen deutsch. Let it ride!!!Vehicle Photos: Vehicle Warranty:
This Vehicle is owned by the Company. However. the Company is not making any representations as to the condition. authenticity. mileage or originality of the vehicle. The Company is not issuing any warranties. verbal or written and is not responsible for any omissions or errors in advertising. The Customer is relying solely on his/her own inspection. knowledge and judgment on this vehicle. The Customer has inspected the vehicle. or has had the opportunity to inspect the vehicle. and accepts the vehicle on an AS-IS. WHERE-IS. basis. Seller reserves the right to end the auction at any point in time.Terms and Conditions: Payment Options We accept the following payment methods:
- Cashier's Check/money order
- Cash (in person)
- Personal check (once cleared)
Vehicle Pickup & Shipping All shipping charges are buyer's responsibility. General Terms
How to Purchase:
The easiest way to purchase a vehicle is to give us a call at 954-227-4202 or email us at fortlauderdale@gatewayclassiccars. com
- Bid or send a Best Offer with confidence - call. text or email with any questions before bidding. We want you to know exactly what you're looking at. Just ask us for more pictures or a custom tailored video.
- $1000 deposit needed within 24 hours of offer being accepted. - A deposit is a commitment to purchase and is non-refundable which is applied to the purchase amount.
- Payment methods: ACH. wire transfer. cashier's check. credit card(3% fee). personal check(10 business days to clear). and of course- cash. PayPal not accepted.
- Signed purchase contracts. cleared payment in full. and a copy of your driver's license will be needed before the vehicle is released.
- Our hours are 9-5pm EST Monday through Saturday.Fees and Taxes
- Taxes are subject to location of vehicle and buyer's place of residency. Buyer is responsible for taxes paid.☎ Call or text "51446" to 954-228-1049 for more information
Also published at eBay.com
Want to buy this car?
Comments and questions to the seller:
Other classic Porsche cars offered via internet auctions: