Chevrolet : C-10 Short Box - High Quality Frame Off Resto
Sale price: $10,200.00 make an offer
Sale type: Fixed price listing
Technical specifications, photos and description:
|Trim:||Short Box - High Quality Frame Off Resto|
|Got questions?||Ask here!|
Do you like this car?
Chevrolet : C-10 Short Box - High Quality Frame Off Resto for sale
1969 CHEVROLET C10 SHORT BOX PICKUP – CAB OFF RESTO
*** RECENT TROPHY WINNER @ 800 CAR SHOW ***
*** APPRAISED AT $35. 00 ***
This dry and solid low mile southern truck has only about 3. 00 thousand miles since a complete body off frame restoration!
- Matching 350 V8 has been totally rebuilt from the block out!
- Dealer style vintage AC!
- Gorgeous wood bed with chrome trims!
- 100% laser straight body with NO RUST. ROT. REPAIRS OR DAMAGE WHATSOEVER!
- THIS TRUCK DRIVES LIKE A BRAND NEW TRUCK!
*** I HAVE ADDITIONAL PICS AND A VIDEO OF THE TRUCK RUNNING – JUST ASK ***
The truck was originally a 1 owner truck living life in Georgia before it was acquired by a gentlemen who invested tens of thousands of dollars on the complete body off frame restoration about 3. 00 miles ago. According to the builder. the original owner only put about 20. 00 miles on the truck which was a great original driver and was only used for Sunday car shows by the owner's family. From there the builder made the decision to perform a complete and total refurbishment of every single component over a two year period. The end result is simply one of the finest. high quality. and show ready Chevrolet short box trucks you will ever see.
- The correct factory Buttternut Yellow finish on the truck is in exceptional condition. and shows gleaming. slick. and smooth from every angle.
- The truck shows less than a handful of truly minor little marks from normal use. The panels are 100% steel all around and there are no noticeable dents. dings. or damage on the truck. The all original body is laser straight. and has no sign of any prior repairs. rust issues. or any other flaw. A 4"x4" felt covered magnet will stick to every square segment of the all steel body.
- Rubber seals for the windows. weather stripping. and surrounds are all in incredible condition. and were all new during the resto.
- The glass on the truck is in exceptional condition all the way around. and there is no sign of any lamination issues. All the windows roll up and down with ease on like new window fuzzies.
- The exterior trim and bright work shows like new because it practically is! There are no signs of dings. dents. or damage to be found. and the chrome is not peeling. flaking. or discolored anywhere on the truck.
- The truck rides on a set of factory steel rims with beauty rings and centers that are in as new condition as well. They are wrapped in modern radial tires that were installed at the time of resto. and are damage free.
- The bed of the truck is practically flawless as well. and shows no sign of any payload or cargo damage whatsoever. The wood is glossy. slick. and treated. and shows better than the floors in most people's homes!!!! It is held in place by chrome banding and bolts that all still show like new.
- Opening the doors reveals an astonishingly clean interior that shows like no one has ever been in it!
- Dash is clean and solid with no damage. cracking. or fading issues.
- All switchgear works as it should.
- R134A dealer styled Vintage Heating and Air control panel and vents look period correct. and fit and function as they should.
- Factory bench seat was re-foamed and covered in a heavy grade black vinyl that shows like new and is damage and issue free.
- Door panels are all in exceptional and damage free condition.
- Window rollers and door pulls show wonderfully as well.
- Steering wheel is in wonderful condition. and is not cracked.
- Carpeting is in very good condition with NO no rips. tears. or discoloration.
- Overall. the interior of the truck still shows like new. because it practically is!
- The engine bay opens to reveal an amazing ultra clean finished compartment. with the correct. original 350cid V8 motor. The motor was completely removed from the chassis. disassembled down to the block. and then rebuilt with a mix of new and refurbished parts to create the beautiful piece seen in the pics.
- The truck starts easily. warms quickly to a smooth idle. and exhibits no signs of any issues whatsoever. With around 3. 00 miles since rebuilt. it has already gone through the break-in period. and has been dialed in for maximum performance and reliability.
- The TH350 transmission was also torn down to the last nut. and completely refurbished before being placed back in the truck. It shifts smoothly. nbsp;and has no known issues whatsoever.
- All gauges appear to function as they should. but the warning lights have never come on because it has not had any issues to cause them to. so I cannot verify that they work. Speedometer functions as it should. and is GPS measured to be about 2 mph fast. as is the case with most classic cars. Odometer functions as it should. and is believed to be correct mileage at just over 22. 40.
- Chassis on the truck is solid. clean. and shows no issues of any kind. It is not show finished for a mirror. but it is tastefully painted black and looks great. There are no patch panels. holes. or anything else.
- Suspension components. as well as the brakes. and front steering assemblies were all new during the resto. and still perform that way. Ride is soft and comfortable. with enough firmness to keep it from wallowing on the freeway.
- Power brakes are in exceptional condition. and stop the car easily without any undue fade. wander. modulation. or pulling. Brakes are disc in the front and drum in the rear.
- Power steering makes it super easy to drive. and the modern styled wheel allows a lighter touch than the factory skinny unit.
- Wiring was completely redone on the truck from front to back. All wires. harnesses. fuse block. fuses. etc. . were done during the resto.
- There are no known mechanical or functional issues with the truck at this time. and it has performs admirably each time I drive it.
- As of this listing all of these items work: HEADLIGHTS. HIGH BEAM SWITCH. TAIL LIGHTS. RUNNING LIGHTS. BRAKE LIGHTS. TURN SIGNALS. HORN.
- Slight sweat around oil pan.
- 2 small (1/4”) dents on the rear tail gate.
Seller may assist winner with worldwide shipping or deliver for an additional fee once paid in full.
The seller reserves the right to end the auction early as the vehicle is listed for sale locally.
Also published at eBay.ca
Want to buy this car?
Comments and questions to the seller:
Other classic Chevrolet cars offered via internet auctions:
price: $15,100.00Chevrolet : Chevelle malibu
price: $8,500.00Chevrolet : Corvette 2 Door Coupe
price: $18,000.00Mercury: Cougar mercury cougar
price: $18,500.00Chevrolet: Impala Base | eBay
|1970 Chevrolet Nova SS 396-375 HP L-78 | eBay||21||$45,500.00|
|1965 Chevrolet Corvair 500 | eBay||19||$8,500.00|
|1969 Chevrolet Chevelle | eBay||12||$14,000.00|
|1982 Chevrolet El Camino Conquista | eBay||17||$4,000.00|
|1967 Chevrolet Camaro ss | eBay||0||$45,500.00|
|Chevrolet: Chevelle | eBay||6||$32,375.00|
|Chevrolet: C-10 | eBay||12||$C $28,000.00|
|Chevrolet: Chevelle CHEVELLE MALIBU | eBay||14||$23,900.00|
|Chevrolet: Camaro Z28 | eBay||12||$14,000.00|
|1967 Chevrolet Nova | eBay||18||$22,500.00|
|1968 Chevrolet Chevelle | eBay||11||$22,000.00|
|Chevrolet: Nova ss | eBay||17||$C $45,999.99|
|1954 Chevrolet Other Pickups 3100||12||$21,500.00|
|Chevrolet: Impala Super Sport | eBay||8||$19,000.00|
|1965 Chevrolet Corvette Convertible | eBay||21||$58,500.00|
|1974 Chevrolet Corvette | eBay||21||$19,500.00|
|1969 Chevrolet Camaro RS||20||$57,500.00|
|1950 Chevrolet 2 dr coach | eBay||6||$27,500.00|
|1974 Chevrolet Corvette | eBay||21||$20,700.00|
|1986 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 SILVERADO||12||$25,000.00|