1970 Shelby Cobra 427 Kitcar Roadster 350ci TH350 V8 Automatic DOCUMENTED
Sale price: $26,502.00 make an offer
Price trends for this listing: $24,895.00
Technical specifications, photos and description:
|Color:||Oxford white 2 blue stripes|
|Trim:||2-door Shelby Cobra 427 Roadster|
|Got questions?||Ask here!|
Do you like this car?
1970 Shelby Cobra 427 Kitcar Roadster 350ci TH350 V8 Automatic DOCUMENTED for sale
International Car Shipping
NICELY APPOINTED COBRA REPLICA WITH FULLY REBUILT SMALL BLOCK DRIVE TRAIN. POWER 4-WHEEL DISC BRAKES. AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION. RACK & PINIOIN STEERING. VDO GAUGES. AND MUCH MORE! GREAT PRICE! SPECIFICATIONS Year 1970 Make Shelby Cobra 427 Model Kitcar Roadster VIN SOS303160ILL Mileage 2. 83 Engine 350ci Cylinders V8 Transmission TH350 Auto Title Clear Color Oxford White/Blue stripes Interior Color Black DESCRIPTION Offered here is a Heritage Classic Shelby Cobra 427 Roadster replica finished in Oxford White with Safire Blue racing stripes over Black naugahyde interior! This is deluxe kit featuring a hand rolled fiberglass body reinforced with isotalic resins fitted to a robust. custom made chassis with Mustang II independent front end and narrowed 9” Ford rear end! Options include TRW rack & pinion steering. power 4-wheel disc brakes. 3. 50:1 Traction Lok rear gear set. dual Talbot style chrome racing mirrors. VDO instrumentation. tinted windshield. 5-point seat belt harness. interior cabin heater. Grant mahogany steering wheel. tilt steering column. 15” American Racing alloy wheels. windshield wind wings. rear roll bar. and painted front & rear bumperettes!
Power comes from a strong 350ci small block V8 that was fully rebuilt professionally by General Engine & Machine. Inc. based in Skokie. IL. The 4-bolt main block was degreased. boiled. and line honed with a . 030 overbore. All freeze plugs were replaced. The crankshaft was tuned . 010/. 010. it received resized connecting rods. new forged pistons with moly rings. new main bearings. rod bearings. and cam bearings. new Comp Cam Corvette camshaft. heavy duty timing set. high volume oil pump & pickup. nd more! The heads were rebuilt by Edgewater Auto with oversized 202 polished stainless intake valves & all new oversized exhaust valves. bronze guides. and new gaskets. Up top is a Weiand X-Celerator aluminum intake. Holley 750cfm double pumper with electric choke. stainless steel fuel tank. HEI ignition. stainless steel exhaust headers. heavy duty radiator. huge Scotts electronic fan. Cobra valve covers. and chrome side pipes! This is mated to a rebuilt Turbo-Hydramatic 3-speed automatic transmission fitted with a B&M Mega Shifter!
This Cobra replica offers a ton of great options. a perfect amount of refined power. and a hard to find automatic transmission! It was finished in 1992 and has traveled only 2. 83 miles since completion! It's titled as a 1970 Cobra replica and is complete with build specifications. receipts. wiring diagrams. and parts catalogs. This example has a lot of life left in it and should make for a terrific weekend investment! Please feel free to call with additional questions. or to schedule a chance to view this vehicle in person. Thanks for looking!
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR POTENTIAL BUYERS:
In an effort to protect the eBay user information and to help ensure the authenticity of correspondence between St. Louis Car Museum and its bidders. eBay's new listing format does NOT display any bidder information. Nevertheless. we STRONGLY encourage bidders to contact us directly to answer questions or to verify correspondence. All of our vehicles are advertised locally and nationally using a variety of formats and often sell before the end of eBay listings. To secure a vehicle. please contact us.
Email: info@stlouiscarmuseum. com
Phone: 1-800-957-5707 or 314-993-7104
Financing Is Available--Trades Are Accepted!
Please call 1-800-957-5707 or 314-993-7104 with any questions or to discuss financing or transportation arrangements.
Currency Convertor IMAGES
TERMS OF SALE
1. Please be advised that by placing a bid you are entering into a legally binding contract and are committed to purchasing the vehicle described above. The details of this commitment are further outlined in the eBay User Agreement.
2. Bidders with no feedback. negative feedback. or with bid retractions must contact St. Louis Car Museum staff directly in order to make purchase arrangements as all such bids may be subject to cancellation or rejection.
3. St. Louis Car Museum reserves the right to end its auctions early or to cancel bids solely at its discretion and shall not be held liable for any such cancellation or closure.
4. Winning bidders are required to contact St. Louis Car Museum within 24 hours of the auction's closing to secure the vehicle and to finalize the details of the transaction.
5. A $2. 00 non-refundable deposit is required within 48 hours of auction's close to secure the vehicle and remove it from the market. Forms of acceptable payment for deposit are: credit card. bank wire transfer. cashiers check. and money order.
6. In the event that winning bidders are unable. either to contact St. Louis Car Museum. or to provide for deposit within established time frames. vehicles may be made available to other buyers on a first come. first serve basis.
7. St. Louis Car Museum has represented this vehicle to the best of its ability. Prospective bidders should nevertheless. feel free to contact us directly to provide information. respond to uncertainties. or answer any questions.
8. It is important to bear in mind that a vehicle is "New" only once and that all pre-owned vehicles. regardless of age. mileage. or manufacturer are subject to cosmetic wear and mechanical failure. These understandings are essential to the realistic expectations of automobile ownership. and more so as concerns the fine materials and delicate tolerances of specialty. luxury. or high-performance cars. It is for this reason that we encourage a personal inspection prior to delivery to help ensure your satisfaction.
9. All vehicles are sold "AS IS" and with no warranties expressed or implied. In some instances vehicles will be offered for sale without the full compliment of accessories such as: tools. floor mats. cd magazines. navigation disks. owners manuals. or extra keys. Where these items are of special concern. please be sure to contact us to obtain a vehicle?s exact inventory of accessories.
10. Final or closing bid price does not include documentation fee. shipping. travel. nor tax. title. or registration. It is the purchaser's responsibility to provide for any federal. state. or local taxes. personal transportation costs. or shipping expenses resulting from the sale.
11. St. Louis Car Museum is glad to assist with shipping arrangements. but assumes no responsibility for damages or delays incurred once a vehicle is in a shipper's custody.
12. All issues. problems. or claims must be brought to St. Louis Car Museum within 24 hours of delivery or receipt of vehicle.
13. Provisions for personal or third party inspections and all due diligence are to take place prior to a vehicles shipment or delivery.
14. St. Louis Car Museum bears no liability and shall be held harmless for any complications. expenses. or damages resulting from a failure to meet these terms as they have been set forth and established herein.
ABOUT ST. LOUIS CAR MUSEUM CONTACT US Established in 1991. St. Louis Car Museum and Sales has bought and sold thousands of special interest motorcars the world over. We specialize in high-line luxury and exotic sports cars. as well as. one of a kind collectibles. With a perfect business track record. our reputation is unchallenged in the industry. Buy with confidence!
Please call with any questions or to discuss financing or transportation arrangements.
info@stlouiscarmuseum. com RESOURCES
Also published at eBay.com
Want to buy this car?
Comments and questions to the seller:
Other classic Shelby cars offered via internet auctions:
price: $29,899.001965 Shelby Cobra Cobra | Factory Five | Disk Brakes | Stripe
price: $54,995.001966 Shelby Cobra Replica
price: $US $29,300.001965 Shelby COBRA FACTORY FIVE ROADSTER FACTORY FIVE COBRA ROADSTER
price: $26,000.001965 Shelby Cobra
|1965 Shelby MKII||1||$37,900.00|
|1966 Shelby Cobra Replica||4||$54,995.00|
|1965 Shelby Factory Five Racing||4||$29,995.00|
|1965 Shelby Cobra 427 ERA||3||$64,995.00|
|1965 Shelby Cobra Replica||4||$37,995.00|
|1966 Shelby Cobra Factory Five||4||$35,995.00|
|1968 Shelby GT500 --||12||$155,000.00|
|1965 Shelby Backdraft RT3 Replica||21||$69,450.00|
|1965 Shelby Cobra Mark II FACTORY FIVE RACE CAR||4||$US $21,500.00|
|1969 Shelby GT350||16||$US $35,400.00|
|1965 Shelby ford||8||$28,900.00|
|1965 Shelby Cobra Factory Five||19||$US $25,000.00|
|1968 Shelby GT 350||21||$62,000.00|
|1965 Shelby Cobra Factory Five||4||$39,995.00|
|1964 Shelby Daytona Coupe Dan Rose Special||21||$64,995.00|
|1968 Ford Mustang Shelby GT350 Supercharged||12||$64,990.00|
|1969 Shelby GT500 GT500||21||$128,995.00|
|1969 Shelby GT500 Factory Air Conditioning||21||$106,995.00|
|1967 Shelby GT500 CSS Continuation Series||21||$299,995.00|