Classic Rover Mini John Cooper – Limited Edition 300 Built
Sale price: £7,995.00 make an offer
Last update: 17.03.2014
Technical specifications, photos and description:
|Drive side:||Right-hand drive|
|Safety Features:||Alarm, Driver Airbag, Immobiliser, Rear seat belts|
|Interior/Comfort Options:||Leather Seats|
|In-Car Audio:||AM/FM Stereo, CD Player|
|Got questions?||Ask here!|
Do you like this car?
Classic Rover Mini John Cooper – Limited Edition 300 Built for sale
Time to sell my Classic Rover Mini John Cooper to assist with university fees!!!!
She is currently Sorn'd and dry stored
1999 (October) ‘V' reg with 31. 55 miles
- Brooklands green with old English white roof (Arum white)
- Roof aerial
- John cooper enamelled 3D script badges to lower doors
- Twin driving lamps
- Winged bonnet and boot-lid badges in green
- Original factory chrome door / boot-lid handles
- Adjustable headlamps
- Original factory fitted sportspack wheelarches. colour coded as standard. sports suspension
- Original factory made 13'' x 6 Minilite-look alloys . ith special centre caps- laurel leaf green silver. Tyres all good
- Unused-from-new spare wheel / tyre. complete jack kit
- Laminated windscreen tinted and banded top / factory etched chassis number
- Tinted glass
- Colour coded green lower sill mouldings. between arches
- Stainless steel 'Rover' genuine factory bumpers (nurled ends)
- Grenadine red leather upholstery with black piping around the seats. same red leather on top of the dashboard. door liners. gear gaiter and door pockets
- Alloy dashboard
- Factory fitted single CD player and radio
- Magnolia faced instruments. incorporating 40th logo / designation
- Drivers airbag
Engine & Servicing:
- VOSA print out of MOT history
- 1275cc twin point injection engine
- 4 speed gearbox
- Front mounted radiator
- Recent servicing /overhaul to front /rear brakes . ew discs / pads etc
- Recent exhaust system change and oil change
- Early Rover service history but more recently (since Rover went into administration) servicing by specialists
- 5 previous owners (remember she is nearly 15yrs old)
Points to Note:
- Slight bubbling on passenger door
- Underside /floors /sills - previously exterior underside waxed
- Professionally cavity waxed / injected: sills / rear pockets /rear subframe/rear underskirt. ear floor .
- Front . ear subframes :all in very reasonable condition.
- All joints . earings . ushes . mountings . checked . changed or upgraded. nbsp;lubricated where necessary.
The last photo shows the repair to the rear corner when a car caught it when trying to park. Unbelievably this minor damage was deemed too expensive to repair (they were not aware that it
was only one of 300 cars built. so did not understand the true value) and the insurance company have it recorded as a cat d (not economical to repair. it is the lowest of the categories) - this
was before I bought it. and it certainly did not put me off. it is - and always will be a classic.
A true. limited edition classic in great condition with low mileage and excellent features.
Also published at eBay.co.uk
Want to buy this car?
Comments and questions to the seller:
Other classic Rover cars offered via internet auctions:
price: £19,995.002001 Rover Mini Cooper Sport in Red and Platinum. Just 590 miles
price: £4,500.00Classic Rover MINI COOPER Sport - Multi Coloured Green
price: £6,750.00classic rover mini cooper
price: £3,495.00RANGE ROVER CLASSIC 4.2 V8 BOBTAIL - BRUNEL PERFORMANCE