1951 MG TD MGTD Clipper Blue
Sale price: $18,000.00 make an offer
Last update: 11.03.2014
Technical specifications, photos and description:
Beautiful 1951 MG TD Clipper Blue for sale. Lots off new Moss Motors and Abingdon Spare parts installed during restoration. Here are some of the highlights. Email first if interested in buying. no trades.
* frame stripped. cleaned. and painted black
* total body worked over. wood replaced where needed. new floors
* clipper blue paint. very nice finish. Some very small imperfections from storage/handling. Many body shop hours spent on stripping and restoring body.
* all new leather interior. panels. & carpet
* new top of line canvass tonneau cover and canvas top
*all new hydraulics. brakes. seals & etc
* stainless exhaust
* majority of chrome replated. triple chroming process
* all new cloth wiring harnesses
* new steering wheel. dash. & etc
* new springs
* original radiator cleaned. very good shape
* relays and additional fuses installed for headlights and horns. No alterations to factory wiring harnesses.
* fuel tank sealed
* new fuel system
* carbs completely rebuilt
* engine runs great. 40lbs oil pressure
* new bumpers & over riders
* new correct fasteners throughout
* lots of assembly photos. documentation. manuals. specs. books. etc.
* and lot more.
Clear FL title. encourage you to inspect prior to bidding/buying.
Buyer responsible for all transportation cost.
Not perfect but a nice car for the enthusiasts. Runs. drives. and brakes good. Lots of thumbs up! No unusual noises from engine. transmission. or differential. Transmission does not jump out of gear during acceleration or de-acceleration. A spare transmission is included with sale. I have the side curtain frames and restored chrome latches. The side curtain frames need to be restored.
This is an antique British car. sold as-is. no warranty implied. I've described as best as I could. Please email your questions prior to bidding and I will answer quickly and honestly.
Tr4a not included. I'm selling to start on my next project. 54 AH 100-4.
Also published at eBay.com
Want to buy this car?
Comments and questions to the seller:
Other classic MG (Morris Garage) cars offered via internet auctions:
price: $10,900.00MGB V8 ROVER 1978 CONVERSION OTHER TR8
price: $1,276.011972 MG CONVERTIBLE 4 SPEED CLEAN RESTORED FIVE YEARS AGO RUNS GREAT GOOD GAS MI
price: £4,750.00MG TD Replica 1950
price: $34,900.001969 MG MGC Roadster 2912cc 6 Cly 4 Spd with OD Leather Wire Wheels 2 Tops
|classic MG sports car||9||$7,950.00|
|MG: Midget||12||$C $6,995.00|
|1959 MG MGA||4||$16,995.00|
|1952 MG TD Replica||4||$14,995.00|
|1961 MG MGA||4||$18,995.00|
|1953 MG T-Series Roadster||12||$36,995.00|
|1950 MG T-Series||4||$25,995.00|
|1952 MG T-Series||4||$13,995.00|
|1977 MG MGB||4||$11,995.00|
|1963 MG MGB||4||$19,995.00|
|1977 MG MGB||4||$12,995.00|
|1974 MG MGB||4||$12,995.00|
|1979 MG Midget||2||$US $7,750.00|
|1977 MG Midget||4||$7,500.00|
|1968 MG C||11||$US $18,800.00|
|1974 MG Midget||8||$8,000.00|
|1960 MG MGA||21||$21,000.00|
|1979 MG MGB||1||$US $6,995.00|
|1980 MG MGB||11||$US $100.00|
|1978 MG MGB MARK IV||4||$US $4,200.00|