1951 MG TD MGTD Clipper Blue
Sale price: $18,000.00 make an offer
Last update: 11.03.2014
Technical specifications, photos and description:
Beautiful 1951 MG TD Clipper Blue for sale. Lots off new Moss Motors and Abingdon Spare parts installed during restoration. Here are some of the highlights. Email first if interested in buying. no trades.
* frame stripped. cleaned. and painted black
* total body worked over. wood replaced where needed. new floors
* clipper blue paint. very nice finish. Some very small imperfections from storage/handling. Many body shop hours spent on stripping and restoring body.
* all new leather interior. panels. & carpet
* new top of line canvass tonneau cover and canvas top
*all new hydraulics. brakes. seals & etc
* stainless exhaust
* majority of chrome replated. triple chroming process
* all new cloth wiring harnesses
* new steering wheel. dash. & etc
* new springs
* original radiator cleaned. very good shape
* relays and additional fuses installed for headlights and horns. No alterations to factory wiring harnesses.
* fuel tank sealed
* new fuel system
* carbs completely rebuilt
* engine runs great. 40lbs oil pressure
* new bumpers & over riders
* new correct fasteners throughout
* lots of assembly photos. documentation. manuals. specs. books. etc.
* and lot more.
Clear FL title. encourage you to inspect prior to bidding/buying.
Buyer responsible for all transportation cost.
Not perfect but a nice car for the enthusiasts. Runs. drives. and brakes good. Lots of thumbs up! No unusual noises from engine. transmission. or differential. Transmission does not jump out of gear during acceleration or de-acceleration. A spare transmission is included with sale. I have the side curtain frames and restored chrome latches. The side curtain frames need to be restored.
This is an antique British car. sold as-is. no warranty implied. I've described as best as I could. Please email your questions prior to bidding and I will answer quickly and honestly.
Tr4a not included. I'm selling to start on my next project. 54 AH 100-4.
Also published at eBay.com
Want to buy this car?
Comments and questions to the seller:
Other classic MG (Morris Garage) cars offered via internet auctions:
price: £5,995.00MG/ MGF B
price: £4,995.001964 MG MIDGET MK2 - BRITISH RACING GREEN - LEATHER SEATS, MOHAIR HOOD, NEW MOT
price: $US $6,400.001958 MG MGA MGA
price: £4,495.00MGB GT coupe 1978 damask red in great original condition with sensible mods
|1955 MG TF||12||$22,750.00|
|1962 MG MGA MKII||12||$24,995.00|
|1923 MG Other||13||$US $15,000.00|
|1978 MG Midget||19||$US $2,500.00|
|1978 MG MGB||13||$1,000.00|
|1961 MG MGA||21||$US $10,300.00|
|1967 MG Other||5||$5,000.00|
|1980 MG MGB||17||$US $1,033.00|
|1964 MG MGB||21||$22,500.00|
|1973 MG MGB roadster||21||$US $1,500.00|
|1966 MG MGB||19||$24,990.00|
|1971 MG Other||21||$US $3,000.00|
|1970 MG MGB GT||16||$14,750.00|
|1972 MG MGB Roadster||21||$US $3,750.00|
|1978 MG MGB||13||$US $700.00|
|1979 MG MGB||21||$4,000.00|
|1975 MG MGB Bracken Autumn Leaf/Black||21||$9,900.00|
|1971 MG MGB||21||$US $500.00|
|1974 MG MGB Gb||19||$6,900.00|
|1977 MG MGB||21||$6,800.00|