Lovely 1-Owner 1985 Rolls Royce Silver Spirit! 63,000 Mi. Cal. Blue Plate Car!
Sale price: $14,485.00 make an offer
Last update: 18.01.2014
Sale type: Fixed price listing
Technical specifications, photos and description:
|Engine:||6.7 liter V8|
|Got questions?||Ask here!|
Do you like this car?
Lovely 1-Owner 1985 Rolls Royce Silver Spirit! 63,000 Mi. Cal. Blue Plate Car! for sale
Offered for an appreciating new owner by D & B Auto Brokers of Redwood City. CA. is this splendid classic 1985 Rolly Royce Silver Spirit sedan!
Finished in silver metallic over grey leather hides. this lovely Rolls sedan was purchased new here in California nearly thirty years ago for $107. 00. It comes with the original blue California license plate with many years of successive registration stickers intact. This garage-kept specimen is 99. 99% perfectly rust-free. has never been smoked in with clean lighter and ashtray and has been driven a mere 63. 60 miles since new with confirming autocheck report. As I hope is conveyed in the many photos here. this very original example sports the factory V8 engine mated to the 3 speed automatic transmission. electric windows and leather seating. stock hubcaps with knee-deep Michelin tires. upgraded CD stereo and air conditioning. factory manuals and trunk tool kit. This great find is being offered here on Ebay for less than the cost of the sales tax alone on a new quickly-depreciating Rolls or Bentley!
PLEASE CALL 650-307-2251 FOR QUESTIONS. nbsp;TEST DRIVES AND/OR MECHANICAL INSPECTIONS
THE BODY AND TRIM
The exterior of this car is in excellent. not-quite showroom/concourse condition overall with beautiful shine and the stately presence of a Rolls. This is a 99. 99% rust-free California example with only a few light blemishes. nicks and scratches as would be expected of a near thirty year old low mileage classic.
The interior of this classic is in very good to excellent quite original condition overall with beautiful sumptuous leather. stunning genuine wood trim. original wool carpeting and nice felt headliner. There is some wear and cracking on the top of the drivers side door. All gauges and controls work as they should.
THE DRIVING EXPERIENCE
This classic Rolls starts. runs and drives very well with excellent torque and acceleration from the huge V8 engine. smooth and confident braking. buttery smooth steering and supple suspension. There is nothing quite like the attention-garnering Rolls Royce motoring experience!
SEE THIS LINK FOR MANY MORE DETAILED PHOTOS: https://picasaweb. google. com/116946797322409050180/1985RollsRoyceSilverSpirit?noredirect=1
THE DETAILS AND $$$$$
1. This 1985 Rolls Royce Silver Spirit will be sold with clean California certificate of title. The car will be sold "AS IS" with no written or verbal warranties expressed or implied. I welcome prospective new owners to come see. drive. feel and inspect this car in person. California buyers will need to pay local sales tax and dealer document fees. Out-of-state buyers will receive title and bill of sale. There will be no post-sale inspections to determine whether you actually want to purchase this car. So. PLEASE bid thoughtfully!
2. Zero feedback bidders please contact me prior to bidding or bids will be cancelled immediately. This car is also being advertised in other venues and I reserve the right to end auction at any time at my discretion.
3. I will assist with shipping arrangements [buyer pays costs]. I recommend Chris at Kelly's Auto Transport at 951-845-6224
4. Winning bidder please call 650-307-2251 or email me thru ebay within 24 hours of auction close.
5. A $500 non-refundable down payment via Paypal w/in 2 days of auction close. [Buy-it-now requires immediate $500 payment]
6. Balance of purchase due via CASH in person. bank wire transfer or certified funds within 5 days of auction close thank you.
Also published at eBay.com
Want to buy this car?
Comments and questions to the seller:
Other classic Rolls-Royce cars offered via internet auctions:
price: £325,000.001961 LHD Rolls-Royce Silver Cloud II H J Mulliner Drophead LSXC173
price: $19,995.001975 ROLLS-ROYCE SHADOW SILVER GREEN
price: $17,000.001969 Rolls-Royce Silver Shadow
price: £39,500.001928 Rolls-Royce 20hp Barker Limousine GKM81
|1960 Austin Champ||10||$4,500.00|
|1979 Rolls-Royce Silver Shadow --||12||$24,900.00|
|1975 Rolls-Royce Corniche||12||$42,950.00|
|1972 Rolls-Royce Corniche||9||$US $3,550.00|
|1961 Rolls-Royce Silver Cloud II||12||$55,000.00|
|1980 Rolls-Royce Silver Shadow||21||$70,000.00|
|1978 Rolls-Royce Silver Shadow --||12||$18,900.00|
|1976 Rolls-Royce Silver Shadow||21||$US $3,800.00|
|1972 Rolls-Royce Silver Shadow||19||$12,500.00|
|1961 Rolls-Royce Silver Cloud II||12||$25,000.00|
|1976 Rolls Royce Silver Shadow||8||$2,050.00|
|1988 Rolls-Royce Silver Spirit/Spur/Dawn||12||$21,950.00|
|1985 Rolls-Royce Corniche --||21||$56,000.00|
|1970 Rolls-Royce Silver Shadow - Long Wheel Base ("LWB") - with DIVISION||1||$95,000.00|
|1969 Rolls-Royce Silver Shadow - Long Wheel Base ("LWB")||1||$42,900.00|
|1980 Rolls-Royce Silver Wraith II||12||$US $12,000.00|
|1979 Rolls-Royce Silver Shadow - II||1||$39,999.00|
|1980 Rolls-Royce Silver Wraith II||12||$US $29,990.00|
|1958 Rolls-Royce Other --||12||$59,500.00|
|1986 Rolls-Royce Silver Spirit/Spur/Dawn||1||$11,000.00|