NO RESERVE CHEAP PROJECT PARTS CAR RARE CONVERTIBLE MG 4 SPD RUNS RARE CLASSIC
Sale price: $520.00 make an offer
Technical specifications, photos and description:
|Got questions?||Ask here!|
Do you like this car?
NO RESERVE CHEAP PROJECT PARTS CAR RARE CONVERTIBLE MG 4 SPD RUNS RARE CLASSIC for sale
GHN5UG400930G view window sticker view new window sticker View All Photos Description 1976 MG
This is not one of our typical vehicles as you can see but I just haven't had the time to finish it so it needs to go to free up space. The car belonged to a friend of mine who drove it daily. He dropped it off here to have the steering rack replaced and then passed away during that time so the car just sat on our lot since then. I am unsure of actual mileage on the car. I began stripping it down to restore it and paint it but I just ran out of time so this is your chance to buy a project for a great price. The car is solid but has the usual rust you could expect on the body. although most was repaired. It was started about 2 months ago and lot driven. Beyond that. and the fact that he was driving it regularly. I have no knowledge of the mechanical condition. This will make an excellent parts car or a nice project for an MG enthusiast. If you have any specific questions please don't hesitate to ask and I will do my best to answer them. Please note that even though this is a no reserve auction. the car is still subject to a $250 documentation fee which is listed in our terms since this vehicle will still require title transfer. Please do not bid if you aren't prepared for a project. this car will not make it to Texas under its own power. I would not advise driving it far at all. I would certainly recommend towing it off the lot. This car will need someone with experience to finish it off. Good Luck! Call Eric or Steve with any questions at 609-228-3100. We can assist with shipping arrangements.Contact Us Dealer Contact
Vision Custom Car
Eric Neumann Managing Partner Vision Custom Car and Stereo LLC Secure Online Credit Application Applying for a vehicle loan online is one of the quickest and easiest application methods. Our secure online application form is easy to complete. all you need are a few personal and employment details. Get started now. Below are a few of the other vehicles currently available from Vision Custom Car Want to know where our customers live? Vision Custom Car & Stereo Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions for Ebay Auctions
1) Placing a Bid: Your bid constitutes a legally binding contract to purchase this vehicle. Please do not bid if you're not seriously interested or financially able to purchase this vehicle. Please read eBay's User Agreement or contact us with questions.
2) Vision Custom Car and Stereo LLC reserves the right to. Obtain and verify the registered information of all users who bid on this auction; Cancel any and all bids at our discretion. or end the auction early if necessary.
3) Bidders Age: You must be 18 years of age or older to Bid.
4) Special eBay Bid Retraction Rules: Please read eBay's "Retracting a Bid" If you place a bid before the last 12-hour period of the auction: You may retract that bid before that last 12-hour period but only for exceptional circumstances. You will not be allowed to retract that bid during the last 12-hour period of the auction. If you place a bid during the last 12-hour period of the auction: You will be allowed to retract the bid for exceptional circumstances but only if you do so within one hour after placing the bid.
5) Funds & Financing: For help in arranging for a Pre-Approved loan or for any questions please send us an e-mail message or phone us at 609-228-3100 prior to bidding. We currently do not offer in house financing on cars advertised on ebay. It is buyers responsibility to have financing in order when placing a bid on a vehicle. "I couldn't get financing" is not a valid way out of the deal. Many cars over 100. 00 miles or 7 years of age are not eligible for financing. You are responsible to bid what you can afford to pay
6) Buyers Inspection: Vision Custom Car and Stereo LLC welcomes a buyers inspection. If you plan to have a buyers inspection. please make sure you inspect the vehicle prior to the auction ending. Inspection fees if any are Buyers responsibility.
7) Representations and Warranties made by seller: This vehicle is being sold "as is". Manufacturers warranties may still apply. Extended warranty may be available or included. e-mail or phone us at (609) 228-3100 for details. No representations or warranties are made by seller. nor are any representations or warranties relied upon by bidders in making bids.
8) Taxes and Registration fees: Out of state buyers are responsible for all state. county. city taxes and fees. as well as title service fees in the state that the vehicle will be registered. All taxes and fees must be paid in full in order for vehicle to be titled and registered. Vision Custom Car and Stereo does charge a processing fee for all title documents in order to cover charges we pay to the state as well as other fees incurred during the process.
For Out of State (Non-NJ Resident)that fee is $250 for all vehicles. These fees are non-negotiable. This fee includes a 20 Day Temporary Tag and processing.
New Jersey Residents are required to pay $325 in fees for registration and titling. This price difference is due to the state of NJ raising their prices. NJ Residents are also required to pay 7% Sales Tax at our location at the time of sale. Non-Residents are not subject to the NJ Sales Tax.
9) Title Information: Vehicles titles may be held by banks or lenders as collateral for loans. In many cases there is a delay in receiving the original instruments up to 21 days from the time we pay a vehicle off. While we usually have all titles in our possession at closing. there are occasions where we may be waiting for them to arrive. If payment is made by cashier's or personal checks we will hold all titles for 10 days or until funds have cleared.
10) Shipping & Delivery: All shipping charges are buyer's responsibility. unless otherwise specified in the auction. Vision Custom Car and Stereo LLC will help with shipping arrangements but will not be responsible in any way for claims arising from shipping damage! All shipping arrangements are made via 3rd Party Liscensed Broker. Licensed Carriers are generally insured for $3. 00. 00. 00. We assume no responsibility for damages incurred after the vehicle leaves our showroom or any delays in shipping for any reason. All shipping arrangements are provided by Vision Custom Car and Stereo LLC as a courtesy. We are not affiliated with any carrier. Any claims or other communication regarding shipment of vehicles will be between you and the shipper. not with Vision Custom Car and Stereo LLC.
The amount of time it takes for delivery is dependent on the carrier. but is generally 5-21 days from the date the vehicle is picked up from our facility until it is delivered to your destination. Verify with the shipper for an Estimate Time of Arrival to be sure. Again: Vision Custom Car is not the shipper; we just help you to facilitate plans.
11) Finalizing your Purchase: Vision Custom Car and Stereo LLC will contact the successful high bidder by e-mail after the auction closes. Successful high bidder MUST communicate with Vision Custom Car and Stereo LLC by e-mail or phone (609)228-3100 to make arrangements to complete their transaction and leave a deposit. This deposit is needed to secure your purchase and must be done within 24 hours of the auctions close. We reserve the right to relist this vehicle or sell to any other qualified buyer before purchase is secured. We will use all available recourse to recover lost fees. Deposit will be in the amount of $500. 00 by major credit card. cash in person. or bank certified funds (no refunds on deposit unless the car is found to be not as advertised). Failure to leave a deposit within the specified time frame will result in relisting of the vehicle and the bidder being charged Ebays final value fee and any fees associated with relisting the vehicle. Within 72 hours of bid closing. Buyer must send balance of funds by bank wire transfer. cash in person. bank certified funds to Seller. If Deposit is made but payment is not finalized in time allowed in these terms then the car may be relisted and your deposit will be forfeited to Vision Custom Car and Stereo LLC unless other arrangements have been made with us. If Buyer changes mind at any point after deposit is made for any reason the deposit will be forfeit. At time of sending initial deposit. Buyer is to fax copy of their State issued valid Driver License (609)228-3099. Furthermore. before said vehicle is released for shipment to Buyer. all other Sale related and title related paperwork must be signed and documented Seller.
12) All vehicles are sold as-is through Vision Custom Car and Stereo LLC. We use a 3rd party warranty company (Eagle Warranty Corp. and Penn Warranty Corp) and all warranties or service contracts will be through them. Vision Custom Car and Stereo is not liable for any warranty claims made on any vehicle sold.
Please also note that a storage fee of $25 per day will be charged starting one week from conclusion of auction unless arrangements are made either in writing or via email that state otherwise. No title will be released until this bill is paid in full. If your travel arrangements prevent you from getting the vehicle within that time frame contact us FIRST. Our space is at a premium; we must always plan accordingly.
ABOVE ALL PLEASE ONLY BID WHAT YOU ARE WILLING TO PAY. IF THE RESERVE IS NOT MET. WE MAY CONTACT THE HIGH BIDDER TO OFFER THE SECOND CHANCE OPTION. This vehicle is being sold as is. where is with no warranty. expressed - written or implied. by Vision Custom Car & Stereo LLC. Due to the condition of this car we are able to offer it with UP TO A 4 YEAR/UNLIMITED MILEAGE WARRANTY through Eagle Warranty Corporation or Penn Warranty Corporation; 3rd party vendors. The seller shall not be responsible for the correct description. authenticity. genuineness. or defects herein. and makes no warranty in connection therewith. No allowance or set aside will be made on account of any incorrectness. imperfection. defect or damage. Any descriptions or representations are for identification purposes only and are not to be construed as a warranty or guarantee of any type. It is the responsibility of the buyer to have thoroughly inspected the vehicle. and to have satisfied himself or herself as to the condition and value and to bid based upon that judgement solely. The seller shall and will make every reasonable effort to disclose any known defects associated with this vehicle at the buyer's request prior to the close of sale. Seller assumes no responsibility for any repairs regardless of any oral statements about the vehicle. We do not accept payment plans on cars on Ebay.
If you can not get to our location please consider some of the 3rd Party Companies ebay works with to inspect a vehicle for you. It is your responsibility to check or arrange to have a vehicle checked prior to purchase. A pre-owned car is NOT a new car; all pre-owned cars will show normal wear and tear; we will always try to highlight any major cosmetic blemishes that we see but we are only human and may overlook something minor. We allow test drives; mileage may be slightly more than in the auction. All blemishes or imperfections are taken into consideration in determining our Buy It Now Price. It is the buyers responsibility to read all descriptions and terms & conditions before the end of auction as well as asking any questions or making arrangements for personal inspection if desired. As a bonus to those reading the terms and conditions we will buy you one (1) Wawa travel mug should you ask at pickup.
Pre-Owned Cars may or may not contain non-essential accessory items such as floormats. key fobs. spare wheel/tire. tool kits. CD changer cartridges. cosmetic center caps for wheels. booklets or manuals. cigarette lighters or ashtrays. etc. if you are uncertain please ask us! We do not assume responsibility for these items. We do not assume responsibility for eBays VIN Decoder. It is the sole responsibility of the bidding party to confirm any description. option. or feature to their satisfaction before submitting a bid.
****We have been getting a lot of questions regarding our auction format so we wanted to take a moment to explain it to those who are new to ebay motors. The "buy it now or best offer" auction format is beneficial to the buyer and the seller because there is no reason to wait until the last minute to bid on a car. As with most dealers. we select certain vehicles from our inventory and put them ebay. We do not have a lot of employees or a fancy showroom; therefore we can pass the savings to you and offer some of the best prices anywhere. So send us an offer now and we will either accept it. counter it. or decline it. If we counter the offer. you are welcome to accept it or counter back. this process proceeds until the car is sold. Our acceptance is binding so please have your financing ready if you would like to purchase a car. Non-Paying Bidders cost us a great deal of time and money and we employ all recourse that ebay provides to complete a sale. We do accept trade ins but will need to see the vehicle to evaluate it. Please remember this auction will likely NOT last the full duration. As soon as we get an acceptable offer the car will be sold. Using Buy it Now ends the auction immediately. DO NOT WAIT - SUBMIT YOUR BEST OFFERS NOW OR USE BUY IT NOW TO ENSURE YOU ARE A WINNER. DUE TO A STRING OF NON-PAYING BIDDERS ALL FOREIGN BIDDERS MUST E-MAIL US FIRST TO BE ALLOWED TO BID**** We are not responsible for incurring fees on auctions if you misread the description or change your mindLocation
Our Physical Location is
2214 Nottingham Way
Mercerville. NJ 08619
Ad created by eCarList. com. Call 214-722-8200 to find out how eCarList can service your dealership.
Also published at eBay.com
Want to buy this car?
Comments and questions to the seller:
Other classic MG (Morris Garage) cars offered via internet auctions:
price: $4,950.001980 MG MGB Runs Drives Body Inter Good 1.8LI4 4 Spd
price: £17,000.001950 MG TD
price: $13,995.001974 MG MGB
price: $1,700.001977 MG MGB
|1979 MG Midget||4||$14,995.00|
|1953 MG TD||4||$31,995.00|
|1974 MG MGB||4||$10,995.00|
|1952 MG T-Series||3||$23,500.00|
|1977 MG Midget||12||$4,500.00|
|1977 MG MGB||12||$13,500.00|
|1959 MG MGA||12||$US $18,500.00|
|1962 MG Midget||21||$US $6,000.00|
|1952 MG T-Series --||12||$35,995.00|
|1974 MG Midget||21||$US $4,000.00|
|1956 MG MGA||20||$21,750.00|
|1951 MG T-Series --||21||$US $5,050.00|
|1974 MG MGB||12||$US $6,500.00|
|1977 MG MGB||12||$13,500.00|
|1973 MG MGB||14||$US $1,500.00|
|1973 MG MGB MGB, MG, Jaguar, BMW, Benz, Porche, Roster, Other,||21||$US $305.00|
|1980 MG MGB||12||$US $2,650.00|
|1979 MG MGB||13||$US $1,000.00|
|1978 MG MGB||6||$3,500.00|
|1972 MG MGB||12||$US $6,700.00|