1970 Chevrolet C-10
Sale price: $12,000.00 make an offer
Car location: Lansdale, Pennsylvania, United StatesSale type: Fixed price listing
Technical specifications, photos and description:
|Type:||Standard Cab Pickup|
|Got questions?||Ask here!|
Do you like this car?
1970 Chevrolet C-10 for sale
Current customer rating: (12 votes) based on
1970 CHEVROLET C-10 PICKUP CUSTOM
ODO 68588 TMU
DARK EMERALD GREEN BC/CC EXTERIOR
BLACK VINYL ROLLED & PLEATED INTERIOR
WOOD BED SLATS
REROUTED GAS TANK
454 CID CHEVY BIG BLOCK 4BBL
HOT CAM, HEADERS
AIR BAG SUSPENSION
TURBO 350 AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION
POWER FRONT DISC BRAKES
AM/FM/CD WITH SPEAKERS BEHIND SEAT
15" RADIAL TIRES
FACTORY TYPE RIMS
VALID PA TITLE
OLD FORGE Motorcars is proud to offer this amazing C10 pickup.
Lots of big block horsepower, great body off restoration, air bag suspension, exhaust sound that you will love, neighbors not so much!
Gound up restoration included replacing most sheet metal with new, a "blasted" frame. The professionally applied paint is spectacular in classic Emerald Green bc/cc. The truck is totally rust free. The wood slats in the bed look great with a slight weathered look. The chrome and stainless are all excellent.
Very nice -- totally rust free throughout.
This beauty will kick ass. It runs as good as it looks. The turbo 350 shifts effortlessly. The ride and handling are excellent. Air bag suspension works perfectly.
Beautiful rolled & pleated interior with no wear evidence.
All in all a spectacular well done pickup. Priced realistically, well under cost to build.
More photos on website. Video link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WjfEylewL4c
Stop in and check it out or call Friendly Wayne (most people just call him "Friendly". 215-631-1776
OLD FORGE Motorcars
1101 N. Broad St.
Lansdale Pa 19446
Reasonable offers considered
We encourage independent inspections
S.E. Pennsylvania's #1 Classic Car Consignment Dealer--Always looking for consignment cars
Terms and Conditions
· Vehicle Warranty: All our vehicles are sold as is/where is
· Terms and Conditions: We accept the following payments methods:
Ø Cashier's check/Money Order (Once Cleared)
Ø Loan Check from eBay Finance Center
Ø Cash (In person)
Ø Bank Wire Transfer (Preferred)
Ø Personal Check (Once Cleared)
· Vehicle Pickup and Shipping: All shipping charges are the buyer's responsibility. Vehicle is advertised globally. We reserve the right to end listings early.
· Prices subject to change without notice and do not include Title, License, Registration Fees, or local taxes or Processing Fees if there are any. Please contact the seller first for vehicle availability. Although every effort is made to present accurate and reliable information, use of the information is voluntary, and should only be deemed reliable after and independent review of accuracy, completeness, and timeliness. It is the responsibility of the customer to verify existence of options, accessories, and vehicle condition prior to time of sale. Any and all differences must be addressed prior to time of sale. No expressed or implied warranties, including the availability or condition of equipment list is made. Once purchase is complete the title will be processed from consignor to Old Forge Motorcars then processed to new owner and could take up to 14 days.
· All buyers are responsible for $300 documentation fee. The customer is responsible for taxes/registration of the vehicle in their home state.
· Contact Old Forge Motorcars Inc. for more details at 215 -631- 1776
Also published at eBay.com