1974 Jaguar E-Type XK-E 11,286 miles, Convertible W/Hardtop, Burgundy, Pristine
Sale price: $43,000.00 make an offer
Last update: 09.11.2013
Price trends for this listing:
Sale type: Fixed price listing
Technical specifications, photos and description:
· Dad bought Mom this car in 1974 new off the lot. she didn't drive it very much because it was to “precious. expensive and fast”
· The car has been sitting in the garage since 1987 it will need a little TLC and a paint rub out as it hasn't had much attention.
· When I inspected the car I found 1 very small rock chip in the paint on the front of the hood. but it took me looking at the car several times before I found it.
· Started every year to keep the gaskets lubed and moist.
· Completely original. nothing has been changed. nothing has been replaced it's completely stock just like the day it was purchased.
· Last year they made this model.
· This car is one of those rare finds because of its low actual miles and completely original Jaguar parts.
· Comes with hard and soft tops that are in perfect condition.
· Car runs perfect and is absolutely stunning.
· Buyer will need to arrange shipping.
We will only sell this car on eBay. no “off line” deals.
Also published at eBay.com
Want to buy this car?
Comments and questions to the seller:
Other classic Jaguar cars offered via internet auctions:
price: £70,000.001970 Jaguar E-Type Series II Roadster
price: $66,900.00Jaguar : E-Type COUPE
price: $15,995.001982 Jaguar XJ6 XJ6
price: $6,000.00RARE - 1988 Jaguar (Hess & Eisenhardt Signature convertible)
|1954 Jaguar XK||18||$29,900.00|
|1953 Rolls-Royce Other||6||$US $19,000.00|
|1986 Jaguar XJ6 XJ6 Series Three||21||$9,200.00|
|1958 Jaguar XK||12||$159,000.00|
|1987 Jaguar XJ6||21||$8,500.00|
|1989 Jaguar XJS XJS V 12||12||$9,000.00|
|1988 Jaguar XJS||16||$10,900.00|
|1986 Jaguar XJS||12||$US $5,999.00|
|1952 Jaguar XK OTS||21||$139,000.00|
|1960 Jaguar Other||8||$49,500.00|
|1964 Jaguar E-Type E-TYPE||21||$89,000.00|
|1971 Jaguar E-Type||11||$99,900.00|
|1971 Jaguar E-Type Series III 2+2 Coupe||12||$69,900.00|
|1954 Jaguar XK||12||$109,900.00|
|1964 Jaguar 3.8 S S Type S-Type Manual Sedan (Not Mk 2 MkII)||12||$610.00|
|1966 Jaguar MKII Runs Drives Body Int Excel RHD Show Ready||12||$23,995.00|
|1954 Jaguar XK||12||$99,900.00|
|1954 Jaguar XK||12||$129,900.00|
|1967 Jaguar Other||12||$175,000.00|
|1975 Jaguar XJ12||21||$US $9,000.00|