1956 Oldsmobile Eighty-Eight Super 88 Holiday
Sale price: $18,000.00 make an offer
Car location: Conifer, Colorado, United StatesSale type: Fixed price listing
Technical specifications, photos and description:
|Color:||White and Blue|
|Engine:||Rocket 350 Four Barrel/EFI|
|Trim:||Super 88 Holiday|
|Interior Color:||White and Blue|
|Got questions?||Ask here!|
Do you like this car?
1956 Oldsmobile Eighty-Eight Super 88 Holiday for sale
Current customer rating: (15 votes) based on
This Oldsmobile is in fair condition, it has a redone interior, many new parts, and runs and drives strong and smooth. There are no major rust through holes anywhere front, back, trunk or under hood.
MECHANICAL AND ELECTRICAL REPLACEMENT PARTS ARE READILY AVAILABLE THROUGH SEVERAL AFTERMARKET COMPANIES. MY FAVORITE HAS BEEN FUSICK AUTOMOTIVE IN MASSACHUSETTS.
- Holly Sniper EFI Fuel Injection ( sits where Original 4 barrel used to)
- Pertronix Electronic Ignition (No more ignition Points! )
- Brand new Aluminum Radiator
- Power Brakes (Manual Steering)
- All new interior Leather/Weave seats, Carpeting, Door Panels, Headliner
- New fluids such as oil, transmission fluid, coolant
- Aluminum Radiator
- Water pump and new 6 blade aluminum flex fan
- Alternator (Looks like original Generator)
- Oil Pump
- Shock Absorbers
- Front/Rear Stabilizer bars bushings and end links
- Gas Tank with new fuel gauge sending unit
- Fuel Pump ( High pressure Sniper/ in Tank Pump)
- All New Fuel Lines
- All new gaskets (Valve Cover, Transmission Pan, Oil Pan) and Tranny and oil pump screens/filters refreshed.
- New white wall Fisker tires (less than 5,000 miles)
- Many additional Parts will come with the vehicle Including 1956 Oldsmobile shop manual, original Owners manual ( great condition) original distributor ( fully functional with new vacuum advance installed) and brand new Electronic " dual sync " distributor, Brake Shoes, Wheel Bearings, Wheel Cylinders, rubber brake lines, Etc.) Brand new full wiring kit will go along with car. Bought it and just never got that far for signals and/or brake lights yet. Under hood and firewall insulation kits.
Also to note: Speedometer and warning lights/ dash lights work yet unfortunately the radio and clock (Clock still lights up though) do not.
Things to note
- This Oldsmobile is in better condition than many others both mechanically ( Sporting Electronic ignition and fuel injection with it's own plug in computer tuner screen and OBD port) and in its upgrade new interior than many others, it is still not a show car. There is a good amount of patina in the paint along with a few dings (minor), bubbling, and chrome pitting as shown in some of the pictures. If you would like more pictures of this please contact me. The underside of this car has little to no rust. This car drives solid with no rattles and drives and corners smooth.
- The brakes do work and fairly well too, yet we have not had the time to look over them yet and I would advise looking at them at some point after buying the car.
- The headlights work yet the brake lights and turn signals are intermittent. It seems to be a simple wiring/light socket cleaning up fix and all original signal and brake wires still in place for easier replacements routing if needed. ( again full wiring kit included if needed)
wires in the car. There will still be some minor projects left with this car.
I have many more pictures, information, and even videos of the car starting up and driving. Please contact me by message or phone if you're interested.
72 o 8 7 9 21 9 6
Also published at eBay.com
Want to buy this car?
Comments and questions to the seller:
Other classic Oldsmobile cars offered via internet auctions:
price: $11,111.77Oldsmobile : Other F Series
price: $50,000.001972 Oldsmobile Cutlass Pace Car
price: $11,300.001966 Oldsmobile 442
price: $US $7,522.001987 Oldsmobile 442
|1972 Oldsmobile 442 - GREAT DRIVING MUSCLE CAR - SEE VIDEO||25||$32,999.00|
|1961 Oldsmobile Starfire||1||$|
|1970 Oldsmobile 442 W-30 Tribute||12||$54,995.00|
|1947 Oldsmobile Other||1||$6,500.00|
|1978 Pontiac Firebird Formula||24||$22,999.00|
|1968 Oldsmobile Cutlass 442 Convertible Pro Touring||24||$49,995.00|
|1971 Oldsmobile Cutlass||25||$139,900.00|
|1965 Oldsmobile Cutlass 442 Tribute||24||$39,900.00|
|1977 Oldsmobile Cutlass Brougham||24||$13,499.00|
|1966 Oldsmobile Cutlass 442||24||$25,400.00|
|1955 Oldsmobile Eighty-Eight||24||$33,995.00|
|1976 Oldsmobile Cutlass Salon Colonade||24||$24,999.00|
|1955 Oldsmobile Eighty-Eight Convertible||24||$11,300.00|
|1967 Oldsmobile Toronado||24||$7,100.00|
|1956 Oldsmobile Ninety-Eight holiday||24||$8,000.00|
|1966 Oldsmobile 442||25||$11,300.00|
|1979 Oldsmobile Toronado Coupe||24||$15,900.00|
|1951 Oldsmobile Rocket 88||12||$17,500.00|
|1955 Oldsmobile Starfire leather||24||$27,000.00|
|1965 Oldsmobile Starfire||18||$10,000.00|