1966 Chevrolet Chevelle SS 396
Sale price: $55,950.00 make an offer
Technical specifications, photos and description:
|Got questions?||Ask here!|
Do you like this car?
1966 Chevrolet Chevelle SS 396 for sale
1966 Chevrolet Chevelle SS 396 - 4spd - Power Steering - Red Line Tires - Fresh Frame Off Restored - Show Quality Paint - Amazing Quality Build!
Fresh Just Completed Frame Off Nut and Bolt Complete Rotisserie Restoration - 396ci V8 with 4spd Transmission
Very Highly Detailed Restoration
Here is a absolutely drop dead gorgeous. 1966 Chevrolet Chevelle SS 396 4spd that is in excellent condition inside and out that was frame off nut and bolt rotisserie restored with attention to detail. It's a very rare car being that it is a rust free car that still retains all of its factory original sheet metal. It features a fresh re built 396ci engine that runs very strong and backed by a four speed manual transmission makes this car a blast to drive. This car is totally solid and a real head turner with it's beautiful. rare black over red color combination and ultra laser straight show quality body and paint. Some of the options include big block 396ci V8. four speed manual transmission. bucket seats. center console with tach. power steering. dog dish style hub caps. red line tires. tilt steering wheel. hidden am fm ipod upgraded radio. and much more. This car is as nice underneath as it is on top and would satisfy the pickiest of buyers. This car was meticulously frame off restored 3 years ago but only has 1. 87 miles on the restoration. BUY WITH CONFIDENCE this is one of the nicest restored 1966 Chevrolet Chevelles out there. DO NOT MISS OUT BID NOW! Financing is available contact me for pre-approval. Call Joey Cascio 480-205-5880
Beautiful Black with Red Interior
The following is a list of options as this 'Chevelle' is currently equipped:-396ci V8 Engine (non numbers matching) -Four Speed Manual Transmission -Upgraded SS 396 Package (not an original SS 396 car) -Bucket Seats -Center Console with Tach -Upgraded AM/FM iPod Radio Hidden -Power Steering -Tilt Steering Wheel -Dog Dish Hub Caps -Red Line Tires -Dual Exhaust -Etc.
Check out the HD Video of the car running
The body on this Chevelle is laser straight and was painted with a high attention to detail. The car was painted in a beautiful color of "Black" and looks amazing from every angle. The car was just finished off by being hand rubbed to a smooth as glass finish. Laser straight show quality body that is better than when these car were new. All gaps are even and straight. No rust no rot. All original sheet metal on this car. Underside is perfect and restored with a high attention to detail. All the chrome and stainless on the car have been replaced and look perfect. It also features a beautiful set of black dog dish hub caps and wheels and redline tires. This car is a real head turner and would make a great addition to any car collection.
The red bucket seat interior has all been restored and done using the correct materials. The seats. door panels. carpet. weather stripping and dash all look brand new and are truly a sight to see. The dash face and gauges are all working and all look nice. Everything works on this car as it should. Everything has been fully restored with attention to detail.
Mechanically. this rare Chevelle is in excellent condition! The big block 396ci engine runs very strong that was just recently built runs perfect. The manual four speed transmission shifts perfect. This car has all been gone through mechanically and is ready for the next cruise night or car show. The trunk is all restored and looks like new. The underside of this car is stunning and completely restored. Car is MINT top to bottom front to back!
All in all. this is probably the finest example of a 1966 Chevrolet Chevelle and really is something you do not see everyday with this kind of attention to detail in its restoration. This car is 100% ready to go. Show quality car. buy with confidence.
If you have any additional questions please call Joey Cascio at 480-205-5880. The car is located in beautiful sunny Scottsdale. AZ. Please email or call with any questions and I welcome international bidders WE EXPORT! I can also help with shipping quotes and arrangements. We ship cars all over the world! We have lenders we work with that can get you financed. Please call or email for your financing options.With almost 98% of my cars sold sight unseen I have a reputation for delivering the highest quality cars available on the market. Bid with confidence and check out my excellent 100% positive feedback rating!
Good luck in the bidding!
Enjoy the 100+ Beautiful Pictures!
Bid with Confidence!
Terms and Conditions of Sale
We take time to carefully describe each vehicle and include a substantial number of photos. However. it is very important to keep in mind that these vehicles are pre-owned. not brand new. After careful reading of the entire description. rather than making a potentially incorrect assumption. if any statement or comment is unclear. or if you have questions. please e-mail or call us prior to bidding.
- We are a licensed and bonded automotive dealership based in Phoenix. Arizona. Buying through a licensed dealer gives you as a consumer certain rights. and ensures your protection from title fraud and other problems encountered in private party automotive transactions. In addition. you may also qualify for lower interest rates by purchasing through a dealership. We reserve the right to sell this vehicle locally prior to the end of any advertisement or listing. We also reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason.
- Cars are demonstrated and/or test-driven on a daily basis and therefore may have more mileage upon delivery than indicated in original listings.
- All transactions are subject to a Document/Preparation fee of $295. Arizona residents will be responsible for 7. 95% sales tax. and vehicle registration costs. Non-Arizona residents wishing to pick up their vehicle from our dealership in Phoenix will be responsible for paying sales tax in Arizona. Tax will not be charged if the vehicle is shipped out of state. Any out-of-state residents wishing to drive their new vehicle prior to registering it in their home states will be provided a 90-day non-resident temporary permit. All taxes and license fees will need to be paid by the buyer when the vehicle is registered in their home state. All state taxes and motor vehicle-related fees are administered by each state individually. are not included in the price of the vehicle. and are non-negotiable.
- Most vehicle titles are not held on the premises and it may take up to 30 days to receive one.
- Due to the fact that we often have multiple prospective buyers for the same vehicle. we will not "hold" a vehicle without a signed non-refundable deposit. a signed purchase order. and a signed General Information and Terms of Sale form. Without this deposit. all vehicles will remain advertised. listed. and available for sale.
- Although we make every attempt to deliver our vehicles with a full set of keys. key fobs. books. floor mats. manuals. etc. . we cannot guarantee that a pre-owned vehicle will have all of these items. Most of them can be ordered at a minimum cost in addition to the price of the vehicle. if you desire to do so. The substantial reduction in price between new and pre-owned vehicles reflects in part the chance that these items might be missing.
At Close of Auction
The successful "winning" bidder must telephone us within 24 hours after the auction has ended to verify purchase and make arrangements to complete the transaction.
Full payment must be received within 7 business days of the end of auction. Payment must be either by cashiers-check. or certified funds. If funds are not received. and an alternate arrangement has not been made. the vehicle can and will be made available to other potential buyers on a first-come. first-serve basis.
The parties agree that this contract shall be construed under the substantive laws of the state of Arizona. that the state courts of Arizona shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any action brought to enforce the terms of this contract or over any action arising out of the underlying transaction(s) with seller and venue may be had in the Maricopa county superior court of the state of Arizona.
We have disclosed as much information as possible about this vehicle and aim to only carry quality vehicles. However. we recommend that all buyers conduct an inspection either in person or through a qualified professional third party inspector prior to the end of the auction. If such inspection reveals a substantial discrepancy between the information contained in the listing and the actual vehicle. we will correct the problem at no charge or work out a compromise.
We value your business and want you to be completely satisfied with your Ebay buying experience. from purchase to delivery. As a value added service we will assist with shipping arrangements however. the buyer pays all shipping costs. We do not have any affiliation with. or interest in. any transportation companies and all questions or concerns should be addressed directly with them.
All vehicles are sold As Is. with no warranties expressed or implied. by seller. Vehicles come with books and/or manuals only if pictured in the included photos or if stated in the ad. As with any used vehicle. minor signs of wear may become more obvious under close inspection. such small chips or nicks. light scratches or minor abrasions. wheel scuffs. and other indications of normal wear and tear. We will not and cannot be held liable or responsible for these issues.
Bidders are entering into a legal and binding contract to purchase the vehicle described above. If you do not intend to purchase this item. DO NOT BID!
Non-paying bidders. unqualified bidding. bid shielding. auction interference or any type of harassment. will be dealt with according to eBay Rules. local law. and may include. but are not limited to. legal action and applicable fees. lose of deposit or any other necessary costs.
We reserve the right to cancel bids and/or our auction at anytime for any reason.
PLACING A BID ON THIS AUCTION. CONSTITUTES ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND ACKNOWLEDGEMENT THAT YOU HAVE READ AND UNDERSTAND ALL THE INFORMATION PRESENTED.
Also published at eBay.com
Want to buy this car?
Comments and questions to the seller:
Other classic cars offered via internet auctions:
price: $10,400.002006 Chevrolet Uplander
price: $12,900.001993 Mercedes-Benz E-Class
price: $5,750.001974 Ford F-250 SUPER CAB
price: $29,950.001955 Chevrolet Other Pickups
|2008 Mazda MX-5 Miata MX-5 MIATA GRAND TOURING CONVERTIBLE||13||$10,999.00|
|2014 Nissan Altima 2.5 SL HTD LEATHER SUNROOF NAV||21||$16,480.00|
|1995 Jaguar XJS||12||$8,995.00|
|1929 Ford Model A||15||$35,995.00|
|1997 Ford F-250 XL 2dr 4WD Standard Cab LB HD||18||$5,900.00|
|2008 Subaru WRX||12||$22,995.00|
|2008 Land Rover Range Rover Sport **Super Charged**||16||$16,996.00|
|2013 Ford E-Series Van||7||$19,750.00|
|2013 Subaru Other Limited||12||$18,942.00|
|1997 Mercedes-Benz 600-Series S600||21||$12,995.00|
|2001 Volvo V70 --||12||$4,975.00|
|2000 Chevrolet Silverado 1500||3||$10,800.00|
|2015 Ford Taurus SHO||4||$26,788.00|
|2017 Chevrolet Traverse FWD 4dr LS w/1LS||11||$30,017.00|
|2017 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LT||12||$37,589.00|
|2012 Maserati Gran Turismo C Sport||4||$65,900.00|
|1986 Jeep Cherokee Laredo||19||$US $4,950.00|
|2017 Ford F-150 ROUSH F-150||20||$73,977.00|
|2015 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C300||1||$34,690.00|
|2010 Ford F-250 XLT 4x4 SuperCab LB 6.4L Diesel 4X4 Deleted||21||$24,995.00|