1967 Austin Healey 3000
Sale price: $17,500.00 make an offer
Technical specifications, photos and description:
|Number of Doors:||2 Doors|
|Interior Color:||Other Color|
|Got questions?||Ask here!|
Do you like this car?
1967 Austin Healey 3000 for sale
Offered for sale. from KURT TANNER MOTORCARS. is this very restorable and fairly complete BJ-8. This car was recently purchased from it's long term Texas owner who owned the car for years but couldn't find the time for the restoration. It was stored in the family barn since 1994 and has been off the road since then.
The body on this car is fairly decent with no major damage. The grille fits well and the headlight areas look good. A posts and B posts look good. The chassis mainrails are excellent. straight and very solid from underneath with no weak areas. The chassis on top needs some repairs to the mainrails where the floors rusted away in the interior of the car. The car needs new main floors. rear seat floor. boot floor. 2 outriggers on the LH side. a front crossmember. other typical sheetmetal. The door hinges are stiff but open and close with good rear gaps. showing there is still decent strength to the car.
The car's engine is fitted with a set of triple Weber 45 DCOE carbs on a special inlet manifold. The engine is the correct MK 3 BJ-8 unit as seen by engine tag number 29K/RU/H16044. It turns nicely by hand and may even run with a little bit of work. The engine compartment appears pretty original and correct and still retains the original late oval VIN plate. body tag. and engine number plate. The gearbox stick is stuck in gear. most likely from corrosion over the years. The car rolls and steers fine. Late production with original octagonal knockoffs. The car comes with some associated parts. and is missing very little.
Overall. a good restoration project of a late and desirable BJ-8 in attractive colors. very hard to find at this price.
Please look at all pictures and call or email with any questions.
The description above is general in nature and not to be solely relied upon by buyer. Buyer to verify authenticity. matching numbers. condition. year. model. make. type. rarity or provenance and all other relevant information.
This car is sold with a clear title and is available for inspection by appointment.
This car is located in Southern California. span > 35 minutes (30 miles) from the Los Angeles Port of Long Beach.
Please look at our other offerings.
KURT TANNER MOTORCARS
www. kurttannermotorcars. com
909. 241. 1051 – CELL
949. 734. 6904 – SHOPContact Kurt Tanner Motorcars 1307 E St. Gertrude Place
Building A Santa Ana California 92705 View Map Ask for:Kurt Tanner Contact: Contact Us Primary Phone:(909) 241-1051 Directions to Dealer Contact Us Similar Vehicles Check out similar vehicles in our inventory. View Inventory Terms
Notice to Bidders: All of the vehicles we list on eBay are for sale locally. We reserve the right to end an auction early. Deposit: We require a non-refundable $2000 deposit within 48 hours of winning the auction. Please call to make arrangements for payment. Payment Types: Cash in person. Certified Funds. Institutional Financing All sales transactions must be completed within 7 calendar days of auction close. Prices subject to change without notice and do not include Title. License. Registration Fees. State or Local Taxes or Processing Fees. if any. Please contact seller first for vehicle availability. Although every effort is made to present accurate and reliable information. use of this information is voluntary. and should only be deemed reliable after an independent review of its accuracy. completeness. and timeliness. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify the existence of options. accessories and the vehicle condition before time of sale. Any and all differences must be addressed prior to time of sale. No expressed or implied warranties. including the availability or condition of the equipment listed is made. EPA mileage estimates for comparison purposes only. Actual mileage may vary depending on driving conditions. driving habits. and vehicle maintenance.
1. Placing a Bid: Your bid constitutes a legally binding contract to purchase this vehicle. Please do not bid if you're not seriously interested or financially able to purchase this vehicle. Please read eBay's User Agreement
2. Kurt Tanner Motorcars reserves the right to.
a. Obtain and verify the registered information of all users who bid on this auction.
b. Cancel any and all bids at our discretion. or end the auction early if necessary.
3. Bidders Age: You must be 18 years of age or older to Bid.
4. Special eBay Bid Retraction Rules: Please read eBay's "Retracting a Bid"
a. If you place a bid before the last 12-hour period of the auction:
§ You may retract that bid before that last 12-hour period but only for exceptional circumstances. You will not be allowed to retract that bid during the last 12-hour period of the auction.
b. If you place a bid during the last 12-hour period of the auction:
§ You will be allowed to retract the bid for exceptional circumstances but only if you do so within one hour after placing the bid.
5. Funds & Financing:
a. For help in arranging for a Pre-Approved loan or for any questions please e-mail or phone Kurt at
(909) 241-1051 prior to bidding.
6. Buyers Inspection: Kurt Tanner Motorcars has done our best to disclose all information known about this vehicle for auction. Kurt Tanner Motorcars welcomes a buyers inspection. If you plan to have a buyers inspection. please make sure you inspect the vehicle prior to the auction ending. Inspection fees if any are Buyers responsibility.
7. Representations and Warranties made by seller: This vehicle is being sold "as is". No representations or warranties are made by seller. nor are any representations or warranties relied upon by bidders in making bids.
8. Taxes and Registration fees: Out of state buyers are responsible for all state. county. city taxes and fees. as well as title service fees in the state that the vehicle will be registered. All taxes and fees must be paid in full in order for vehicle to be titled and registered.
9. Title Information: Vehicles titles may be held by banks or lenders as collateral for loans. In many cases there is a delay in receiving the original instruments up to 21 days from the time we pay a vehicle off. While we usually have all titles in our possession at closing. there are occasions where we may be waiting for them to arrive. If payment is made by cashier's checks we will hold all titles until funds have cleared.
10. Shipping & Delivery:
a. All shipping charges are buyer's responsibility. Kurt Tanner Motorcars will help with shipping arrangements but will not be responsible in any way for claims arising from shipping damage!
b. Licensed Carriers are generally insured. We assume no responsibility for damages incurred after the vehicle leaves our showroom. All shipping arrangements are provided by Kurt Tanner Motorcars as a courtesy. We are not affiliated with any carrier. Any claims or other communication regarding shipment of vehicles will be between you and the shipper. not with Kurt Tanner Motorcars.
c. The amount of time it takes for delivery is dependent on the carrier. but is generally 7-14 days from the date the vehicle is picked up from our facility until it is delivered to your destination. Verify with the shipper for an Estimate Time of Arrival to be sure.
11. Finalizing your Purchase:
a. Kurt Tanner Motorcars will contact the successful high bidder by e-mail after the auction closes.
b. Successful high bidder MUST communicate with Kurt at Kurt Tanner Motorcars by e-mail or phone
(909) 241-1051 within 48 hours of the auction ending to make arrangements to complete their transaction. If we cannot confirm your intention to buy or the sale is not completed within 7 days. we reserve the right to relist this vehicle or sell to any other qualified buyer.
c. At time of sending initial deposit. before said vehicle is released for shipment to Buyer. all other Sale related and title related paperwork must be signed and returned complete to Seller.
Fees and Taxes Out of state buyers are responsible for paying tax. title. license and documentation fee. The customer is responsible for registering the vehicle in their home state. Please reach out to dealer for details.Selling a Vehicle? Create Professional Listings Fast and Easy. Click Here! Copyright © 2017 Auction123 - All rights reserved. - Disclaimer
Auction123 (a service and listing/software company) and the Seller has done his/her best to disclose the equipment/condition of this vehicle/purchase. However. Auction123 disclaims any warranty as to the accuracy or to the working condition of the vehicle/equipment listed. The purchaser or prospective purchaser should verify with the Seller the accuracy of all the information listed within this ad.
Also published at eBay.com
Want to buy this car?
Comments and questions to the seller:
Other classic Austin-Healey cars offered via internet auctions:
price: $37,500.001967 Austin-Healey 3000
price: $US $6,100.001967 Austin Healey Other
price: $19,995.001964 Austin Healey 3000
price: $US $21,100.001966 Austin Healey 3000
|1963 Austin Healey 3000 Mark III Replica||4||$31,995.00|
|1964 Austin Healey 3000 MKIII BJ8 --||12||$79,900.00|
|1967 Austin Healey 3000||21||$94,900.00|
|1966 Austin-Healey 3000 BJ8||12||$15,750.00|
|1960 Austin Healey Sprite||12||$26,000.00|
|1968 Austin Healey Sprite||21||$US $500.00|
|1962 Austin Healey Other||16||$US $9,999.00|
|1957 Austin Healey Other||10||$45,000.00|
|1967 Austin Healey 3000 --||10||$79,900.00|
|1972 Austin Healey Sprite rally prepared||18||$US $18,100.00|
|1959 Austin Healey Bug Eye Sprite MK I --||21||$US $7,500.00|
|1967 Austin Healey 3000||21||$US $40,100.00|
|1957 Austin Healey 100-6 Roadster||21||$US $5,500.00|
|1962 Austin Healey Other||5||$18,500.00|
|Austin Healey: 3000 Leather||21||$C $135,000.00|
|1960 Austin Healey Other||9||$US $830.00|
|1955 Austin Healey 100 BN1 "LE MANS"||21||$89,995.00|
|1967 Austin Healey 3000 3000, BJ8||14||$US $79,775.00|
|1968 Austin Healey Sprite||12||$US $6,600.00|
|1962 Austin Healey 3000||21||$38,500.00|