1969 Citroën DS21
Sale price: $US $22,200.00 make an offer
Sale type: Fixed price listing
Technical specifications, photos and description:
California Car - Same owner for over 20 years
- New battery
- New headliner
- New fuel pump
- New fresh fully charged nitrogen spheres
- New electrical loom installed
- New brake light switch
- New fuel filter and spark plugs
- New Air Conditioning (R12) system. just re-done! All new under hood. original in dash
- New radio (may need amplifier)
- Good tires and all hubcaps included
- Floor padding and carpet intact
- Engine rebuilt within last 10k miles
- Carburetor rebuilt within the last year
- Seat covers on front and back over original leather seats (worn)
- Center arm rest included
- Head rests included
- Extra parts and some manuals included
- Clock is disconnected to save battery when parked
- New paint in last few years but does have a few chips/touch-ups
- Fuel tank is cleaned and re-coated - gauge & sender works - needs new tank float
- Dash intact with all buttons and ash tray (non-smoker car)
- Inner door panels and original leather seats could use re-upholstering eventually
- Pre-1975 cars do not require smog equipment. but I believe I have the pump
- Heater did not work when I got it - it's a warm weather or bundle up car
Overall it's in very good condition for its age and has had plenty of TLC. including regular visits from a local mechanic. It is definitely a head-turner and great conversation starter. getting plenty of compliments every time I take it around town. You are always on stage with a car like this!
The post-1968 models include the LHM fluid for all hydraulics. which is non-corrosive compared to previous years. so leaks are far fewer in the maintenance long run. I can include several liters of this. and it's still made for this and other cars such as Rolls Royce. Jaguar and Mercedes.
I bought the turning headlights separately and had them painted to match when the car. though it needs a few under the hood parts acquired to be ready to install. which can be fabricated or located online.
The aerial antenna is not shown in this photo. but it is present/installed. One extra piece of body trim on each side was not attached by the body shop after painting. but I have those as well. One spare tire (original Michelin 180 size) and rim included.
Preferably car can be picked up in the Los Angeles area. Delivery is planned within a few days of completed funds transfer after arranging a reasonable meeting time with buyer. Sales tax may be required. Local Citroen and other car clubs have many events for networking about parts and maintenance and shows.
Feel free to send any messages or questions you may have. and good bidding to you! (Note: Above eBay automatically puts in shipping to other countries. but then later states correctly that buyer is responsible for shipping. The latter is all that applies. Buyer should expect to arrange an in-person Local Pickup with seller).
Also published at eBay.com
Want to buy this car?
Comments and questions to the seller:from Oliver , dated 21 august 2017
Is this DS still for sale. I would be interested!
Other classic Citroen cars offered via internet auctions:
price: $19,500.001962 Citroën 2CV
price: $11,000.00EK Holden UTE COOL CRUZER
price: $28,000.00VW Volkswagen Baywindow 1975 Kombi VAN BUS Classic CAR
price: $25,000.00Collector cars
|1985 Mini Classic Mini||19||$US $12,000.00|
|1963 Citroën AX ID 19||21||$14,000.00|
|1952 Citroën AX Traction Avant||21||$18,000.00|
|1955 Citroën --||21||$US $6,500.00|
|1973 Citroën HY Van||8||$35,000.00|
|1973 Citroën H-Van||11||$49,000.00|
|1985 Mini Classic Mini||19||$US $12,350.00|
|1974 Citroën Mehari --||1||$US $15,000.00|
|1985 Mini Classic Mini SPORTPACK||19||$US $12,500.00|
|1987 Citroën AX||21||$US $7,000.00|
|1952 Citroën AX Traction Avant||21||$17,500.00|
|1960 Citroën 2cv||9||$8,950.00|
|1957 Citroën 2cv||7||$7,950.00|
|1963 Citroën AX||9||$US $6,500.00|
|1989 Toyota Hiace Turbo Diesel Hiace Super Custom||21||$5,990.00|
|1969 Citroën DS21||7||$US $22,200.00|
|1973 Citroën HY Van||8||$35,000.00|
|1977 Citroën AX||15||$12,999.00|