2004 Honda S2000
Sale price: $17,499.00 make an offer
Sale type: Fixed price listing
Technical specifications, photos and description:
|Type:||Coupe Convertible with Aftermarket Hardtop|
|Engine:||2.2 L 4-cylinder|
|Safety Features:||Rockstar garage rollbar, Anti-Lock Brakes, Driver Airbag|
|Got questions?||Ask here!|
Do you like this car?
2004 Honda S2000 for sale
Current customer rating: (70 votes) based on
The car is registered in TN. I have the title in hand. I searched long and hard for a clean S2000 that was setup for track use before purchasing. My intention was to keep the car and use it for a weekend driver and occasional track car. However. my wife and I are expecting our first child in October so I am going to have to let this car go.
This car is in very good condition physically and mechanically. It gets lots of comments and thumbs up regularly. Paint is in great condition overall. but there are some minor cosmetic blemishes to be expected of a car its age. This car was setup for track use by the previous owner. I have not tracked it myself. but I know that the person I purchased it from tracked it several times. The only things I have done to the car's interior is replace the stereo head unit. install custom front brake duct and vents. Also. I recently had the following items replaced:rear axles (genuine Honda parts used). nbsp;timing chain tensioner (upgraded Ballade part purchased and installed). nbsp;timing chain gear (upgraded Ballade part purchased and installed). nbsp;motor mounts (upgraded Ballade part purchased and installed).clutch master cylinder (installed by Ballade) ****** All parts listed above were purchased from and installed by Ballade sports in Garden Grove (total in parts and labor over $2500. 00. ) ******
Most of the features and modifications below were installed by the previous owner we done/installed by previous owner. My comments are in italics below.
- The engine. transmission. and suspension are all stock with the exception of an upgraded mishimoto radiator.
- All major fluids and maintenance up-to-date. Compression test showed healthy and no issues completed by previous owner. Previous owner installed some very tasteful mods.
- Sebring sliver full repaint factory color including hardtop last year. Some imperfections from normal driving. but overall looks amazing and shines.
- Mugen rep hardtop factory color matched. I don't have this car in the rain all that much and have never experienced any leaks from the roof while driving the few times I have driven in the rain. The only leaks I have ever experienced have occurred at the front of the driver side door window where the windshield meets the roof when going thru an automatic pressure wash with the car. Paid extra for the quick disconnect and factory hardtop latches so can be removed quickly without having to remove body panels or screws. Soft top in very good condition with a couple small tears on sides after installing rollbar (can be seen in pictures. ) Top also comes with a stand.
- Rockstar garage rollbar. airbag light is on due to attaching seat belt to rollbar. Previous owner spoke with dealer about the light and was told it can be a costly fix to simply have a the warning shut off.
- PF01 Enkei black wheels 17x8 and 17x9 with RE71R tires. Tires are in ok condition. but will need to be replaced before too long. Currently running a slightly larger tire than stock which does impact the speedometer to make it read slower. When speedometer reads 35. actual speed is closer to 40. When speedometer reads 70. actual speed is closer to 80. Something to be aware of.
- Optima Yellow Top battery
- Stop tech rotors. stainless lines and hawk hp+ pads up front and project mu ns800 in rear with plenty of life left
- Rotora Mini BBK big brake kit for front brakes utilizing stock rotors! (The brakes on this car are one of my favorite parts of the car. )
- Recently installed custom 3-D printed brake vents with high temp hose to front brakes. Lights installed by previous owner were removed when they stopped working. but the car is still wired for light if next owner wants to replace them. The previous owner had cut holes in the fake bumper vents to install lights so I opted to take the opportunity to create functional front brake vents. This was obviously added as a track upgrade. but I have not tracked the car since owning.
- Alcantara/suede OEM steering wheel
- Fog lamps
- Sony Bluetooth radio with amp and sub in toolbox location.
- OEM Honda Alarm System will included with sale.
- Vinyl sticker on rear spoiler can be peeled off easily. I am a fan of Ayrton Senna. hence the sticker to represent.
- Will include box of OEM parts that I received from the previous owner. Hawk brake pads for Rotora calipers. stock calipers. stock radio head unit.
Potential buyers: Please email me with any questions. Reasonable offers will be entertained.
Also published at eBay.com
Want to buy this car?
Comments and questions to the seller:
Other classic cars offered via internet auctions:
price: $31,950.002004 Mercedes-Benz G-Class G55 AMG 4MATIC
price: $US $7,600.001972 Chevrolet El Camino
price: $40,000.002012 Chevrolet Corvette 3LT
price: $US $26,000.002012 Ford F-150 Platinum
|2008 Mazda MX-5 Miata MX-5 MIATA GRAND TOURING CONVERTIBLE||13||$10,999.00|
|2014 Nissan Altima 2.5 SL HTD LEATHER SUNROOF NAV||21||$16,480.00|
|1995 Jaguar XJS||12||$8,995.00|
|1929 Ford Model A||15||$35,995.00|
|1997 Ford F-250 XL 2dr 4WD Standard Cab LB HD||18||$5,900.00|
|2008 Subaru WRX||12||$22,995.00|
|2008 Land Rover Range Rover Sport **Super Charged**||16||$16,996.00|
|2013 Ford E-Series Van||7||$19,750.00|
|2013 Subaru Other Limited||12||$18,942.00|
|1997 Mercedes-Benz 600-Series S600||21||$12,995.00|
|2001 Volvo V70 --||12||$4,975.00|
|2000 Chevrolet Silverado 1500||3||$10,800.00|
|2015 Ford Taurus SHO||4||$26,788.00|
|2017 Chevrolet Traverse FWD 4dr LS w/1LS||11||$30,017.00|
|2017 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LT||12||$37,589.00|
|2012 Maserati Gran Turismo C Sport||4||$65,900.00|
|1986 Jeep Cherokee Laredo||19||$US $4,950.00|
|2017 Ford F-150 ROUSH F-150||20||$73,977.00|
|2015 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C300||1||$34,690.00|
|2010 Ford F-250 XLT 4x4 SuperCab LB 6.4L Diesel 4X4 Deleted||21||$24,995.00|