1928 Ford Model A
Sale price: $US $35,700.00 make an offer
Technical specifications, photos and description:
Super slick Model A coupe for sale! This is my personal car that I built over the course of about 3 years. It has been completed a little over 5 years now. I built this car with the best quality parts I could buy. Additionally. I cut no corners in the building of the car. Anything I wasn't comfortable and/or capable of doing I enlisted some of the best in the business to complete for me. Jason Graham at Jason Graham Hotrods finished the sheetmetal work and laid down the super slick PPG black paint. Tyler Smith of Smith Customs finished out the interior with some of the best quality materials available!
Car is a great driver! Drive it anywhere! Interstate. back-roads. country cruising! Its a blast to drive!
Check out the complete build list below:
I'd be happy to discuss the details with interested buyers. feel free to give me a call at
· All steel original body
· Clean/Clear KY Title (Titled as 1928 Ford Model A coupe)
· Body has been chopped 5”
· Channeled 4”
· All patches welded in properly and metal finished
· New Brookville decklid
· Vintique steel 1932 grille shell chopped 2”
· Dale's USA made grille insert (bars powder coated satin black)
· Vintique 1934 commercial style headlights
· All sheet metal and body work was performed at Jason Graham Hotrods (Portland. TN)
· Sheet metal blasted. epoxy primed
· Body was painted PPG DCC single stage urethane
· Modified original wood kit installed. metal roof skin attached and covered with Hartz material
· 1930/1 visor. raised windshield header 1”
· Finished trunk area. with Hotrod Company 13 gal. “T” style gas tank.
· Custom built frame by Riley Automotive (8” Z in rear. 4” sweep up front) Chassis prepped. primed. painted single stage urethane
· Superbell 4” drop axle. Original 37-41 ford round back spindles. heated and dropped steering arms.
· So-Cal Chrome speed shocks
· Posies super low front spring
· Original Model A wishbones (split)
· USA Borgeson Vega steering box
· Borgeson steering ujoints/DD shaft
· Pete & Jakes rear ladder bars
· 8” Ford rear end
· Posies straight/narrow rear spring
· Pete & Jakes rear shocks
· All shackles. mounts. perches. tierods. suspension hardware is Pete & Jakes.
· MT Brake products USA made Lincoln style front brakes(Bendix backing plates. 2” shoes. Lincoln radial fin drums)
· Rear brakes are original 8” ford. rebuilt with new hardware. cylinders and shoes.
· 1964 Chevrolet 327 cu. fully rebuilt by Davis Machine shop (Paris. KY)
· Fully reconditioned double hump heads
· Engine rebuilt/assembled and installed spring of 2014
· Comp cams solid lifter cam. lifters. springs. 1. 5 roller tip rocker arms. guide plates. hardened pushrods
· Weiand WC4D intake. Holley 94 carburetors w/ progressive linkage
· Intake reconditioned. carbs rebuilt. setup and assembled by Dick's Hotrod Carbs in Texas.
· Mallory Unilite distributor
· Powermaster PowerGen
· Nitroplated Lake style headers
· Stewart components stage 1 water pump
· Custom built aluminum radiator by Portell's radiator shop
· Mechanical fuel pump/Holley red electric backup
· T5 transmission. new clutch. pressure plate. slave cylinder
· 1932 style dash
· Carl Knect “Auburn” style dash insert with Stewart warner gauges
· Art deco style knobs. cole hersee switches
· 1940 style push button starter
· Limeworks 3 bolt steering column
· Bell style 4 spoke wheel. with hard rubber grip
· Wildwood hanging pedal setup. reverse mount master cylinders mounted under dash.
· Modified T5 shifter. with Lokar polished shifter arm
· Rebel wire. 9+3 wiring circuit. All accessories and components wired properly with relays. Battery cutoff w/ small cell style Braille battery.
· Full leather interior by Tyler Smith Customs in Cross Lanes. WV. (interior completed Feb. 2016)
· Interior panels. floor. firewall covered in Dynamat Extreme
· Leather supplied by Relicate leather
· Custom built seat frame
· Vintage pyramid style rubber flooring/german square weave carpet on transmission hump.
Wheels & Tires:
· Original 1935 Ford 16” wire wheels up front
· Original 1932 Ford 18” wire wheels in the rear
· Sandblasted. straightened and powder coated high gloss black
· Vintique 1932 V8 caps
· 4. 50/4. 75-16 Firestone black wall
· 7. 50-18 Firestone black wall (Special limited run “old tread design”)
Terms of Sale
$1000 non-refundable deposit due at auction end. The remaining balance due within three business days. Payment must be in the form of cash in person or via certified bank wire transfer. I have done my best to accurately describe my vehicle to the best of my ability. Any descriptions or representations are for identification purposes only and are NOT to be construed as a warranty of any type.
It is the responsibility of the BUYER to have thoroughly inspected the vehicle. and to have satisfied him or herself as to the condition and value. The SELLER shall and will make every reasonable effort to disclose any known defects associated with this vehicle at the buyer's request prior to the close of sale. This 1928 Ford Model A Coupe is being sold. "as is where is".
The BUYER is responsible for any/all shipment costs involved in transportation of the vehicle. I will assist with anything needed in preparing and loading the vehicle for transport. I have access to reliable and reasonable shippers for nationwide shipping. Will assist with international shipping as well.
Also published at eBay.com
Want to buy this car?
Comments and questions to the seller:
Other classic Auburn cars offered via internet auctions:
price: $38,500.001978 Replica/Kit Makes BOATTAIL SPEEDSTER REPLICA OF A BOATTAIL SPEEDSTER AUBURN
price: $US $7,800.001930 Ford Model A
price: $US $30,100.001936 Auburn Boattail Speedster
price: $35,000.001970 Chevrolet Nova
|1963 Dodge Polara 440||12||$US $6,800.00|
|1966 Ford Mustang coupe||12||$25,900.00|
|1986 Jeep CJ Laredo CJ||17||$26,999.00|
|1984 Chevrolet El Camino||12||$6,500.00|
|1963 Plymouth Belvedere||4||$35,000.00|
|1978 Replica/Kit Makes BOATTAIL SPEEDSTER REPLICA OF A BOATTAIL SPEEDSTER AUBURN||21||$38,500.00|
|1987 Buick Grand National T||21||$23,500.00|
|1957 Chevrolet Bel Air/150/210||21||$89,500.00|
|1965 Chevrolet Nova||15||$14,500.00|
|1969 Chevrolet Camaro||19||$37,500.00|
|1978 Chevrolet C-10||12||$US $9,100.00|
|1968 Chevrolet Chevelle Murdered Out SS||21||$US $15,900.00|
|1969 Plymouth Satellite Sport||21||$US $10,300.00|
|1965 Dodge Dart||12||$US $4,050.00|
|1988 Chevrolet Blazer||14||$6,700.00|
|1936 Replica/Kit Makes Auburn Speedster 851||21||$42,950.00|
|1969 GMC C1500||15||$28,000.00|
|1969 Ford Mustang||4||$US $15,800.00|
|1939 Buick 46 C Special Convertible||12||$79,995.00|
|1982 Chrysler Cordoba||13||$4,900.00|