1963 Ford Thunderbird
Sale price: $US $19,500.00 make an offer
Technical specifications, photos and description:
|Engine:||6.4L 6391CC 390Cu. In. V8 GAS OHV Naturally Aspirated|
|Trim:||2 DOOR HARDTOP|
|Got questions?||Ask here!|
Do you like this car?
1963 Ford Thunderbird for sale
Located in Washington DC. This is a beautiful car with period details and room to customize it to your individual taste. The car was purchased as a barn find from El Paso. TX and completely restored over the past four years.
Just invested 5k to make sure the car is road ready.
· 2000 miles on rebuilt engine and transmission
· Averages 17 MPG on the freeway
· New gas tank
· Completely new interior—including headliner. seatbelts and thunderbird floor mats
· Car was re-painted to resemble its original factory color in 2012; has some chips and scratches
· Completely rebuilt brake system
· New carburetor (will give you original carburetor as well)
· Heater (but no A/C compressor)
· New radiator servo tank
· Flowmaster exhaust
· New shocks
· Serviced rear end
· Two sets of wheels (original with new tires and aftermarket with 50% tread left.
· All four power windows operate from center console (no rear switches)
· Power steering (also rebuilt)
· Power seat on driver side
· Radio does not function
· Trunk is bare metal; no upholstery or carpet
RUST: Originally the car was from El Paso TX. so only rust issues are 2 inch spot in the battery box and less than half of a dime spot in trunk—rare for a 53 year-old car.
CHROME: Chrome has some pitting.
COMES WITH: Original carburetor. grill guard (not pictured). 3 original hubcaps (two of them in good shape and the third is cracked) and many other extra parts.
Also published at eBay.com
Want to buy this car?
Comments and questions to the seller:
Other classic Ford cars offered via internet auctions:
price: $12,700.001930 Ford Model A Roadster
price: £12,400.001969 FORD ESCORT MK1 WORKS TWINCAM REPLICA
price: $17,200.00Classic 64 1/2 Mustang With Rebuilt 289 And New C4 Transmission
price: $15,900.001966 Mustang Coupe C-Code 289 Auto Pony Interior 17" Cragars Restored Nice Ride!
|1969 Ford Bronco||9||$US $20,350.00|
|1967 Ford Galaxie 7 LITRE SPORT PACKAGE||6||$27,500.00|
|1979 Ford F-250||12||$18,500.00|
|Ford: Mustang 289 2+2||20||$C $45,000.00|
|Ford: Mustang||12||$C $15,500.00|
|1938 Ford Hot Rod Tudor||6||$14,500.00|
|1937 Ford Other||21||$US $16,100.00|
|1940 Ford Other||12||$US $12,550.00|
|1950 Ford Other||13||$15,995.00|
|1961 Ford Ranchero||4||$16,995.00|
|1963 Ford Falcon Sprint||4||$33,995.00|
|1964 Ford Falcon Ranchero||4||$31,995.00|
|1969 Ford Falcon||4||$19,995.00|
|1957 Ford Ranchero||4||$23,995.00|
|1972 Ford Bronco||4||$44,995.00|
|1962 Ford Galaxie 500 XL||4||$34,995.00|
|1956 Ford Thunderbird||4||$36,995.00|
|1964 Ford Galaxie 500 XL||4||$27,995.00|
|1962 Ford Thunderbird Landau||4||$14,995.00|
|1964 Ford Galaxie 500 XL||4||$23,995.00|