1957 Ford F-800
Sale price: $4,750.00 make an offer
Sale type: Fixed price listing
Technical specifications, photos and description:
Cab Condition. As you can see by the pictures the cab is in good condition with solid floors and basic surface rust where any rust is visible. Yes there are small dents and dings as expected from a vehicle that started its life as a dump truck.
Engine. 332 cubic inch Lincoln Y-Block. Engine is seized and has been for quite a while. Have had very good luck filling the crankcase with kerosene and let set for a few weeks. Works wonders.
Chassis. Frame is in excellent condition. All the 4wd control systems are in place with no missing pieces. Bonus. it has the original Rockwell T226 transfer case. original front and rear axles as well. The truck rolls easily and steering functions normally. Remember this chassis has only 36k miles.
Addition information. I brought this truck down from Canada where it lived all its life this past weekend along with two other treasures. Means never exposed to salt.
The title is a clear Canadian title. Back window was removed and is in one piece. Rubber was bad.
- Wheel base. 178".
- Center of front wheel to front of front bumper. 44".
- Center of rear wheel to end of rear frame. 35".
- Front tires are 77" outside to outside.
- Rear tires are 94" outside to outside.
- Weight estimate. 7. 00#
- Tire sizes are 10. 0 x 20"
- So long as its paid for right away it can sit for a good 4 weeks.
- I can possibly deliver within a certain range but at an added cost. (please be specific with details if you inquire about delivery. I have had people ask "how much to deliver" with out even a destination. Really this does happen frequently)
What kind of 4x4 does the reserve price buy today? Really you wouldnt get much. We think this is an honest price for what it is and bringing a vehicle this size down 1200 miles from Canada wasn't cheap. The T226 transfer case alone is worth 2k and there is another chap on ebay currently asking 2K for the same front and rear axles. Add in the peripheral 4wd shifters. linkages. mounts. etc this is a great deal.
This is the price. Will not drop if not sold.
thanks for looking.
Also published at eBay.com
Want to buy this car?
Comments and questions to the seller:
Other classic Marmon cars offered via internet auctions:
price: $US $9,600.001949 Ford Other Pickups 3/4 Ton
price: $15,900.001989 Mercedes-Benz SL-Class CONVERTIBLE CLEAN CARFAX V8!
price: $69,900.001984 Porsche 911 RUF 930 TURBO. 45K MILES! COLLECTOR!
price: $1,675.011956 Ford Other F-800 Big Job