2014 BMW 5-Series
Sale price: $37,499.00 make an offer
Technical specifications, photos and description:
|Safety Features:||Anti-Lock Brakes, Driver Airbag, Passenger Airbag, Side Airbags|
|Interior Color:||Ivory White|
|Got questions?||Ask here!|
Do you like this car?
2014 BMW 5-Series for sale
This is my one owner. one driver car maybe soon to be your car. I say that because I am a car fanatic. This car has been taken care of to the extreme as opposed to buying one with an unknown history from a dealer. Here is just a few examples of how I maintained this vehicle.
1. Changed the oil/filter every 5. 00 miles (10K recommended by BMW)
2. Hand washed the car weekly and hand waxed the car at least monthly (Spring. Summer. Fall) and as much as weather permitted in the Winter
3. Used protectant/conditioner for UV on the dash board to prevent sun wear and damage
4. Used conditioner on the leather seats to keep them soft and clean
5. Followed BMW maintenance procedures so that everything is maintained to BMW specs and everything is working properly
6. Kept a car cover on the car while parked in my driveway to prevent dirt. leaves. pollen and bird dropping from getting on the car
This car was ordered and configured from BMW by me. Other than BMW service personnel. I was the only driver. The car was almost never driven in Sport mode where the engine is revving higher than necessary. I drove the car in Comfort mode around town and in Eco Pro mode on the highway. The car was treated gently. was never raced or over revved. You're getting a car with a known history of being driven gently.
The following packages are on the car.
1. Luxury Line Package – Includes Chrome Trim. 19” Alloy Wheels. Leather Steering Wheel and LED Fog Lights
2. Cold Weather Package – Includes Heated Steering Wheel. Heated Seats front and rear. headlight washers
3. Driver Assistance Plus Package – Includes Blind Spot Detection. Active Cruise Control. Side and Top View Cameras
4. Dynamic Handling Package – Adaptive Drive
5. Executive Package – Includes Power Tailgate. Keyless Entry. Soft Close (Power) Doors. Ceramic Controls. Heads-up Display. Satellite Radio. Harmon Kardon Surround Sound
This car has 25. 00 miles on it but I'm still driving it so it will have more mileage when you buy it.
The rear tires have 5K miles on them and are about 8 months old.
The front tires essentially original. One was replaced due to sidewall issues at 7K miles. They will probably last to 30K miles.
The tires are all Goodyear LS Run Flats and all match.
Original MSRP was $78. 75.
Clean CarFax – Never in an accident. damaged or had body damage repaired.
The car was originally titled on May 13. 2014 so it still has the 4 year BMW warranty until May 2018.
BMW replaced the battery a year ago. There was nothing wrong with it but BMW replaced it under the warranty.
The following items need to be brought to your attention so you know what minor issues there are with this car.
The dealer scraped the very bottom of the front right fender. I applied touch-up paint so that it is not noticeable. It's almost under the car and you will not see it unless you look for it.
I use a radar detector (not included) and attach it to the top of the dash board with Gorilla Tape. There will be some residue from the tape.
The wheels have no unusual wear and have never scraped a curb. but they have small marks from normal wear and road stone contact. Again. almost invisible and you have to be looking for these imperfections but I want to be honest and make you aware of them.
I'm selling this car because I have a new 550i on order due to be delivered in early May.
If you buy this car. the transaction will take place at my BMW dealer and you will be buying the car from him. This way I get the tax savings of a trade-in and can give you a better price. The dealer charges more for the documentary fee so I'll pay that for you. Additionally. the dealer requires a $100 safety check which I will also pay for.
The dealer takes Cash. Certified Check or Wire Transfer.
A $500 PayPal deposit is required to hold the car. The transaction must be completed before the first week in May 2017. Full payment due within 10 days of auction close.
Please contact me if you want any more pictures or more information.
Also published at eBay.com
Want to buy this car?
Comments and questions to the seller:
Other classic cars offered via internet auctions:
price: $6,100.001988 Eureka Sports CAR in Croydon, VIC
price: $15,998.002006 BMW M Roadster & Coupe
price: $18,500.002015 Ford Taurus Taurus SEL
price: $118,995.002016 Mercedes-Benz AMG-« GT S
|2008 Mazda MX-5 Miata MX-5 MIATA GRAND TOURING CONVERTIBLE||13||$10,999.00|
|2014 Nissan Altima 2.5 SL HTD LEATHER SUNROOF NAV||21||$16,480.00|
|1995 Jaguar XJS||12||$8,995.00|
|1929 Ford Model A||15||$35,995.00|
|1997 Ford F-250 XL 2dr 4WD Standard Cab LB HD||18||$5,900.00|
|2008 Subaru WRX||12||$22,995.00|
|2008 Land Rover Range Rover Sport **Super Charged**||16||$16,996.00|
|2013 Ford E-Series Van||7||$19,750.00|
|2013 Subaru Other Limited||12||$18,942.00|
|1997 Mercedes-Benz 600-Series S600||21||$12,995.00|
|2001 Volvo V70 --||12||$4,975.00|
|2000 Chevrolet Silverado 1500||3||$10,800.00|
|2015 Ford Taurus SHO||4||$26,788.00|
|2017 Chevrolet Traverse FWD 4dr LS w/1LS||11||$30,017.00|
|2017 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LT||12||$37,589.00|
|2012 Maserati Gran Turismo C Sport||4||$65,900.00|
|1986 Jeep Cherokee Laredo||19||$US $4,950.00|
|2017 Ford F-150 ROUSH F-150||20||$73,977.00|
|2015 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C300||1||$34,690.00|
|2010 Ford F-250 XLT 4x4 SuperCab LB 6.4L Diesel 4X4 Deleted||21||$24,995.00|