1989 Peugeot Other
Sale price: $US $205.50 make an offer
Technical specifications, photos and description:
|Engine:||2.2L 2155CC l4 GAS SOHC Turbocharged|
|Trim:||Base Wagon 4-Door|
|Got questions?||Ask here!|
Do you like this car?
1989 Peugeot Other for sale
PLEASE READ AD IN FULL PRIOR TO BIDDING.
EACH AUCTION IS DIFFERENT!!!!
VEHICLE IS LOCATED IN ANAHEIM. CALIFORNIA
FOR MORE PICTURES. PLEASE SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THE DESCRIPTION
Up for auction is a 1989 Peugeot 505 turbo that was recently donated to a national charitable foundation and is being sold with NO RESERVE.
ALL BIDDERS MUST HAVE THEIR CONTACT INFORMATION UP TO DATE ON EBAY. AND VERIFIED BY US. OR YOUR BID WILL BE CANCELLED. WE MAY END AUCTIONS EARLY. TO ENSURE YOU WILL NOT LOSE OUT TO AN EARLY ENDED AUCTION; MAKE SURE YOU PLACE YOUR BID ON TIME. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS. FEEL FREE TO CALL: (949) 655-5180
WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO END ALL AUCTIONS EARLY IF WE FEEL NECESSARY.
TODOS LOS APOSTORES DEBEN TENER SU INFORMACION DE CONTACTO CORRECTA AL DIA EN EBAY Y TAMBIEN TIENE QUE SER VERIFICADO POR NOSOTROS. O SU OFERTA SERA CANCELADA. PODEMOS TERMINAR SUBASTA TEMPRANO. PARA ASEGURARSE DE QUE NO PIERDA LA SUBASTA QUE FUE TERMINADA TEMPRANO; ASEGURESE DE COLOCAR SU OFERTA A TIEMPO. SI TIENE ALGUNA PREGUNTA. FAVOR DE LLAMAR: (949) 655-5180.
NOS RESERVAMOS EL DERECHO A TERMINAR TODAS LAS SUBASTAS TEMPRANO SI SENTIMOS NECESARIO.
We are no longer open on Sundays.
· The vehicle is equipped with a 4-cylinder engine and automatic transmission
· The odometer displays 160. 61 miles
· The seats are gray and appear to be in decent condition. although a good detail will make a huge difference
· The exterior is white and is showing signs of wear and is faded. It has a few dings and scratches
· The tires appear to HAVE ROUGHLY 10% road life left
This vehicle runs and drives.
(The vehicle ran during this inspection. any failures or misrepresentation or accusations should be determined during a personal inspection BEFORE BIDDING)
(We recommend a Personal and Mechanical inspection to all Vehicles before Driven on to public roads. )
· Please refer to the photos included in this auction for more description details. (See down below)
· Title Status
This vehicle comes with AN APPLICATION FOR DUPLICATE TITLE and its Registration WAS valid through 09/13. All taxes. fees. and penalties due to the DMV. are the responsibility of the buyer.
CONCERNING SMOG (CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS ONLY) 1976 AND NEWER VEHICLES:
If you are a California Resident intending to register this vehicle in the State of California. AND not a Dealer. then we will provide you with either a “certificate of compliance” or “certificate of non-compliance” along with the sale. There will be an additional $50. 00 fee added to your total amount of providing you with either if these. Since many of our buyers are from out of state. we will need email notification from you at least one business day prior to pickup to facilitate the test. We make no guarantees as to the vehicle passing of failing an emission test.
The California Vehicle Code (CVC) 24007 (b) (2) issued in accordance with section 44015 of the Health and Safety Code. states that buyers can presented with a certificate of compliance or a certificate of non-compliance (that has been issued within 90 days) before or at the time of sale. This will allow buyers to pay the registration fees and tax then transfer the car into their name at the DMV and provides them with 90 days of temporary registration from the time the certificate of non-compliance was issued for the vehicle. thus allowing the buyer time to repair the vehicle and bring it into smog conformity.
We accept the following:
· Cash in person
· Credit Card (Visa. Discovery and Master Card only)
· Cashier's checks may be used for payment but vehicle will not be released until cashier's check clears (may take up to three business days).
· After the auction is complete. a $500 deposit is required within 24 hrs. If we do not receive a deposit of 25% up to $500 of the sale amount within 24 hrs. we reserve the right to sell the vehicle to another buyer if we feel the need at our discretion.
· Payment in full and ID are required to release any vehicle
· All auctions are subject to a doc fee as follows:
o $80. 00 for vehicles under $1. 00
o $110. 00 for vehicles over $1. 00 and $65. 00 for every $1. 00 thereafter
· Vehicles not paid for in full and picked up within THREE (3) days of end of auction will be subject to a penalty of $60. 00 plus $20. 00 PER DAY in storage fees (storage fees are not negotiable and must be paid prior to release of vehicle).
· Vehicles not paid for and picked up within THREE (3) days of end of auction will result in buyer's privileges revoked and vehicle to be re-listed on Ebay. com
This vehicle was donated! Therefore we do not have ANY information regarding the history or condition of the vehicle other than what we can see. We do not perform any physical or mechanical inspections on the vehicle. No vehicles are test driven so we cannot vouch for any drivability nor condition of the motor or transmission unless it is evident when the vehicle is dropped off. We can only describe what is evident. There may be other problems with the vehicle which are not apparent. visible or known. We are not responsible for inaccurate or incomplete descriptions of the vehicle. We make every effort to photograph details. however. if something is missed or damage is not shown that is not our responsibility. The buyer has every opportunity to inspect the vehicle PRIOR to bidding. If you cannot inspect the vehicle prior to bidding then you are bidding at your own risk. Every vehicle is sold in “as is” and “where is” condition. Once the vehicle is paid for and leaves our lot there is NO REFUNDS and NO RECOURSE. Buyers may schedule an appointment to view any vehicle by calling (949) 655-5180.
Winning bidder must provide confirmation email from Ebay to be able to pickup vehicle. A valid government issued I. D. must match Ebay account.
- We welcome and recommend that you inspect the vehicle prior to bidding.
- Please do not bid and win an item with the intent of doing an inspection after the end of the auction.
- We reserve the right to cancel your bid and end the auction early at any point for any reason.
- We reserve the right to block any bidder for any reason.
- Please have your information up to date. or your bid will be cancelled.
- We advise that all vehicles be towed.
- AAA does not pick up from our location.
- Repairs or mechanical work is not allowed on vehicles.
- Purchaser is responsible for all shipping and transportation.
- Once a vehicle leaves our premises. we are no longer responsible.
- We don't guarantee that the vehicle will come with a working battery.
- We don't guarantee that the vehicle will come with a spare tire.
- We don't guarantee that the vehicle will come with a working radio.
- We cannot guarantee that the vehicle will come with a working A. C. unit.
- NO REFUNDS. RETURNS. OR EXCHANGES. EVERYTHING IS SOLD “AS IS”.
NO Refund and NO Warranty Policy
All cars are sold in AS IS and WHERE IS condition with all faults – known and unknown described or not described. Should there be ANY mechanical issues discovered after the purchase of the vehicle there will be no recourse offered by the Seller. The Buyer will be 100% responsible for any problems discovered after the vehicle leaves the lot. Seller makes NO warranties as to the condition of any vehicle. Descriptions and photos contained herein may not be accurate and buyer is 100% responsible for inspecting the vehicle prior to bidding. NO REFUNDS will be given on any purchased vehicle under any circumstances. ALL SALES ARE FINAL!
Pick Up Location and Contact Information
All winning bidders are responsible for picking up their vehicle(s) at our lot located at:
928 E. Vermont Ave
Anaheim. CA 92805.
Call our offices at (714) 991-6044 if you have any questions or wish to schedule an appointment to view a car.
Monday through Friday 8:00 am to 7:00 pm
Saturday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
Closed on Sundays
About our Ebay Auction
· There is a NO Buy It Now price. so please do not ask.
· We reserve the right to end any auction early for any reason.
· We do not accept trades nor can you trade your vehicle for another vehicle we have listed on Ebay.
· We do not sell parts off any vehicle and vehicles will not be parted out.
· DO NOT BID if you do not intend to complete the transaction.
· CALL US if you have any questions PRIOR to bidding (714) 991-6044.
· We reserve the right to block any bidder for any reason.
· By placing a bid you acknowledge that you have read and understand and agree to the terms of this listing.
· All vehicles are delivered at our location. Buyers are responsible for picking vehicles up or arranging their own transportation.
All sold items will be considered ABANDONED after 10 days. unless special arrangements in writing with office approval are met !Storage will be charged as described!
· All sales are FINAL!
Directions to Dealer Contact Us Contact MRE Auctions 928 E Vermont Ave Anaheim California 92805 View Map Ask for:James Vega Contact: Contact Us Ebay:(949) 655-5180 Terms Placing a Bid: Your bid constitutes a legally binding contract to purchase this vehicle. Please do not bid if you're not seriously interested or financially able to purchase this vehicle. Please read eBay's User AgreementMRE Auctions reserves the right to. Obtain and verify the registered information of all users who bid on this auction. Cancel any and all bids at our discretion. or end the auction early if necessary. Bidders Age: You must be 18 years of age or older to Bid. Special eBay Bid Retraction Rules: Please read eBay's "Retracting a Bid" If you place a bid before the last 12-hour period of the auction: You may retract that bid before that last 12-hour period but only for exceptional circumstances. You will not be allowed to retract that bid during the last 12-hour period of the auction. If you place a bid during the last 12-hour period of the auction: You will be allowed to retract the bid for exceptional circumstances but only if you do so within one hour after placing the bid. Buyers Inspection: MRE Auctions has done our best to disclose all information known about this vehicle for auction. MRE Auctions welcomes a buyers inspection. If you plan to have a buyers inspection. please make sure you inspect the vehicle prior to the auction ending. Inspection fees if any are Buyers responsibility. Representations and Warranties made by seller: This vehicle is being sold "as is". Manufacturer's warranties may still apply. Extended warranty may be available. e-mail or phone James at (949) 655-5180 for details. No representations or warranties are made by seller. nor are any representations or warranties relied upon by bidders in making bids. Taxes and Registration fees: Out of state buyers are responsible for all state. county. city taxes and fees. as well as title service fees in the state that the vehicle will be registered. All taxes and fees must be paid in full in order for vehicle to be titled and registered. Title Information: Vehicles titles may be held by banks or lenders as collateral for loans. In many cases there is a delay in receiving the original instruments up to 21 days from the time we pay a vehicle off. While we usually have all titles in our possession at closing. there are occasions where we may be waiting for them to arrive. If payment is made by cashier's or personal checks we will hold all titles for 10 days or until funds have cleared. Shipping & Delivery: All shipping charges are buyer's responsibility. MRE Auctions will help with shipping arrangements but will not be responsible in any way for claims arising from shipping damage!Licensed Carriers are generally insured for $3. 00. 00. 00. We assume no responsibility for damages incurred after the vehicle leaves our showroom. All shipping arrangements are provided by MRE Auctions as a courtesy. We are not affiliated with any carrier. Any claims or other communication regarding shipment of vehicles will be between you and the shipper. not with MRE Auctions. The amount of time it takes for delivery is dependent on the carrier. but is generally 7-14 days from the date the vehicle is picked up from our facility until it is delivered to your destination. Verify with the shipper for an Estimate Time of Arrival to be sure. Finalizing your Purchase: MRE Auctions will contact the successful high bidder by e-mail after the auction closes. Successful high bidder MUST communicate with James at MRE Auctions by e-mail or phone
(949) 655-5180 within 24 hours of the auction ending to make arrangements to complete their transaction. If we cannot confirm your intention to buy or the sale is not completed within 5 days. we reserve the right to relist this vehicle or sell to any other qualified buyer. In order to secure bid on vehicle. Successful bidder (BUYER) must within 24 hours of bid closing send to Seller a Deposit in the amount of 10% by major credit card. cash in person or bank certified funds. Within 72 hours of bid closing. Buyer must send balance of funds by cash in person or bank certified funds to Seller. At time of sending initial deposit. Buyer MUST fax copy of their State issued valid Driver License. Furthermore. before said vehicle is released for shipment to Buyer. all other Sale related and title related paperwork must be signed and returned complete to Seller.
Copyright © 2017 Auction123 - All rights reserved. - Disclaimer +-
Auction123 (a service and listing/software company) and the Seller has done his/her best to disclose the equipment/condition of this vehicle/purchase. However. Auction123 disclaims any warranty as to the accuracy or to the working condition of the vehicle/equipment listed. The purchaser or prospective purchaser should verify with the Seller the accuracy of all the information listed within this ad.Selling a Vehicle? Create Professional Listings Fast and Easy. Click Here!
Also published at eBay.com
Want to buy this car?
Comments and questions to the seller:
Other classic Peugeot cars offered via internet auctions:
price: $500.001986 Peugeot 505 GL
price: $US $2,000.001960 Peugeot Other
price: $20,461.001971 Peugeot 504 Base 2.0L
price: £3,995.002000 Peugeot 206 Standard Car 1587cc Petrol
|1981 DeLorean DeLorean DMC-12 DMC-12||21||$US $20,100.00|
|1982 DeLorean DMC-12||12||$US $16,199.00|
|1982 Peugeot 505 TD||19||$6,400.00|
|1981 DeLorean DMC-12||21||$US $25,599.00|
|1987 Peugeot Other||5||$US $250.00|
|1982 Peugeot 505 TD||18||$6,500.00|
|1980 Peugeot 309 gti||20||$US $6,900.00|
|1988 Peugeot 505||20||$4,350.00|
|1987 Peugeot Other||5||$US $250.00|
|1987 Peugeot Other||5||$US $250.00|
|1987 Peugeot 505 Stx||12||$US $1,280.00|
|NEW Alternator for All Years 653 BOBCAT Skid Steer Loader Peugeot XUD9 Diesel||9||$99.99|
|1987 Peugeot 505 Stx||12||$US $2,000.00|
|1982 Peugeot 505||8||$1,000.00|
|VELOSOLEX PEUGEOT MOTORIZED BICYCLE RUNS GOOD STARTS EASILY RIDES AND STOPS||10||$US $1,000.00|
|1979 Peugeot 604 V6 SL||13||$675.00|
|1989 Peugeot 405/406||8||$US $400.00|
|1982 Peugeot 505||8||$1,250.00|
|1982 Peugeot 505||8||$1,280.00|
|1954 Peugeot Other||17||$US $3,050.00|