1984 Saab 900
Sale price: $US $2,026.00 make an offer
Technical specifications, photos and description:
|Got questions?||Ask here!|
Do you like this car?
1984 Saab 900 for sale
This 1984 Saab 900 Turbo 8-valve Hatchback. 5-speed manual has been a very nice car for us. It runs like a champ. fun to drive. and has had a lot of work put into it over the 5 years of our ownership. The car has a solid body. no rust. low miles. drives straight with no shaking. and steers correctly. It was originally a California car; the original window sticker for the car is still available and will be included with this sale. It has a clean Nevada title. Some of the recent work includes rebuilding the steering system (new steering rack. tie-rods) new fuel pump. etc. This Saab does not burn oil; it exhibits occasional oil drips after sitting for a while. but for the most part it does not leak.
Lots of goodies will be included with this sale such as a spare transmission. Euro headlights. door cards. extra set of Saab OEM rims with hubcaps etc. I'm selling this car because I'm a BMW E30 fan and we need more room in the stables. I bought this car simply because it is fun to drive. I like its build quality and the sound it makes when the door opens/shuts. The pictures posted here were all taken today and reflect the current condition of the vehicle.
· No rust. frame is solid
· Low miles
· Good tires and battery
· New fuel pump; starts right up
· New steering rack
· Paint job still in very good shape
· Seats look fine with no visible tears
· New radiator; never overheats. always runs at its optimum temperature
Ne New rear section of the exhaust
Th The current rims have both SAAB and CARROLL SHELBY written on it. my guess is maybe Shelby designed the rims.
· Almost perfect HEADLINER!!
· Sometimes it pops out of second gear. especially after not being driven for a while. It is drivable as-is. once you get the hang of it. but as stated above a spare good transmission will be included in the sale.
· The A/C does not work. A new compressor and drier were installed but did not fix the problem. The compressor turns on. but no cold air comes into the cabin
· During high ambient temperatures. the odometer works intermittently. The mileage is still very close to what is shown on the cluster because this vehicle wasn't driven much during the hot Southern Nevada summers.
· There are a few exterior scratches and imperfections; for instance. some paint is peeling off a small section by the rear back glass as shown in the pictures. but overall the body is in very good shape with tons of potential.
· Minor cracks on the dash pad
Vehicle is located in Pahrump. Nevada. which is approximately 60 miles northwest of Las Vegas. If you have any questions or concerns. please feel free to ask.
Serious inquiries only. PayPal is accepted for deposits only. Happy bidding!
Also published at eBay.com
Want to buy this car?
Comments and questions to the seller:from Ben Tyson, dated 11 january 2018
I live in the USA and am looking for a set of Euro headlamps like the ones pictured. Would you be willing to sell those separately from the entire vehicle? Thanks - please let me know !
Other classic Saab cars offered via internet auctions:
price: £2,650.001991 SAAB CLASSIC 900 S AERO TURBO BLUE
price: $3,600.001986 Saab 900
price: $2,499.001993 Saab 900i Convertible 2 1 16 in QLD
price: £4,250.00SAAB 900S 2.0 LPT CONVERTIBLE 1992 K REG 96,213 MILES AUTOMATIC
|1973 Saab Sonett||14||$US $2,550.00|
|1973 Saab Sonett 97||12||$US $1,000.00|
|1970 Saab 9 6||21||$4,500.00|
|1988 Saab 900 convertible||1||$US $350.00|
|1962 Other "Bullnose" Panel Van 95 "Bullnose" Panel Van||21||$US $9,150.00|
|1988 Saab 900||21||$US $1,526.00|
|1967 Saab 96||19||$US $900.00|
|1988 Saab 900 S||18||$3,300.00|
|1988 Saab 900 2dr Coupe Convertible||21||$4,950.00|
|1965 Saab 96||13||$US $700.00|
|1971 Saab 96||14||$US $600.00|
|1968 Saab Other||7||$US $2,026.00|
|1979 Saab 900||2||$6,800.00|
|1968 Saab Sonett||17||$US $997.00|
|1973 Saab Sonett||14||$US $6,000.00|
|1988 Saab 900||21||$US $1,175.00|
|1967 Saab 96||9||$16,500.00|
|1968 Saab Sonett||12||$US $11,100.00|
|1988 Saab 900||9||$US $1,410.00|
|1979 Saab 900||2||$6,800.00|