1984 Land Rover Defender 110
Sale price: $75,000.00 make an offer
Sale type: Fixed price listing
Technical specifications, photos and description:
|Engine:||4.0L 3950CC V8 GAS OHV Naturally Aspirated|
|Trim:||Base Sport Utility 2-Door|
|Got questions?||Ask here!|
Do you like this car?
1984 Land Rover Defender 110 for sale
Current customer rating: (4 votes) based on
Started with a solid left hand drive donor truck from Europe that sat in storage and was imported a year or so ago. Took truck apart and rebuilt. List of parts and work completed below. Lot of other odds and ends done not listed that I know I am forgetting. Attention to detail paramount here and all work completed by a master Land Rover Technician. Workmanship is second to none.
- 4. 0L Gems V8 motor installed - New head gaskets. valve job. cleaned and painted intake and exhaust manifolds. Runs and shifts flawlessly. Shifts smoothly and runs quiet.
- Performance cam shaft installed
- Lokar shifter installed on auto transmission
- New oil cooler lines
- New radiator
- New water pump
- New power steering lines
- New rear drive shaft
- New starter
- Entire interior removed and whole bed form end to end bed lined in green. Looks very sharp
- Brand new G4 Exmoor front and middle row seats installed with matching center console
- All new VDO gauges installed
- New master cylinder
- New front calipers and brake pads
- New rear arm joint on suspension
- New medium duty terrafirma springs and shocks
- New heavy duty steering linkage and tie rod ends
- New power steering box
- New alloy wheels and tires with spacers
- New front axle
- New rear drive shaft
- New rock sliders
- New rear tire carrier
- Frame / axles sanded clean and painted
- Has a healthy looking two inch lift
- Dash removed and rewrapped in black vinyl. Looks brand new.
- All door panels removed and rewrapped in black vinyl
- All new Land Rover rubber mats. Front. middle row and cargo area.
- Passed Virginia State Inspection first time. no issues
This truck is turn key and drives perfectly. Motor runs like it is new. Cruise at 80 mph without issue. All dash lights. signals. headlights. dome light. hazards etc work as they should. Lighter and rear wiper work as well. Truck is incredibly responsive and is fairly quiet as far as these trucks go. Hit the pedal and you're off quick! Truck is finished in a two stage British Racing Green with an alpine white roof. Body is straight and paint has a nice shine to it. Frame is perfect. Bulkhead is perfect and painted to match the truck. Doors are solid as well. Two minor blemishes on the middle row door bottom corners. Very minor. New foot wells installed and painted green as well like the rest of the bed. Looks great.
Truck is very sharp. very tight. Turns heads everywhere. literally. you go. The motor build and install is superb. Very few trucks out there have the V8 Gems with auto conversion and even fewer are completely and correctly by arguably the highest skilled Land Rover Tech in the country. This truck gives you the classic Defender look but the modern convenience and reliability of a fuel injected V8 with auto transmission. Truck is a real blast to drive and can be driven home without an issue at all.
I have a handful more before and after pictures and am more than happy to answer any questions. Yes. I have clear Virginia title and all the proper customs documents. Thanks for reading and good luck!
Also published at eBay.com
Want to buy this car?
Comments and questions to the seller:
Other classic cars offered via internet auctions:
price: $US $5,500.002014 Chevrolet Sonic
price: $825,076.00LOCOMOBIL 1927.Series-90 Sportif.Mint cond.Original
price: $72,570.002016 Chevrolet Corvette Z51 2LT
price: $12,495.002000 Ford F-350
|2008 Mazda MX-5 Miata MX-5 MIATA GRAND TOURING CONVERTIBLE||13||$10,999.00|
|2014 Nissan Altima 2.5 SL HTD LEATHER SUNROOF NAV||21||$16,480.00|
|1995 Jaguar XJS||12||$8,995.00|
|1929 Ford Model A||15||$35,995.00|
|1997 Ford F-250 XL 2dr 4WD Standard Cab LB HD||18||$5,900.00|
|2008 Subaru WRX||12||$22,995.00|
|2008 Land Rover Range Rover Sport **Super Charged**||16||$16,996.00|
|2013 Ford E-Series Van||7||$19,750.00|
|2013 Subaru Other Limited||12||$18,942.00|
|1997 Mercedes-Benz 600-Series S600||21||$12,995.00|
|2001 Volvo V70 --||12||$4,975.00|
|2000 Chevrolet Silverado 1500||3||$10,800.00|
|2015 Ford Taurus SHO||4||$26,788.00|
|2017 Chevrolet Traverse FWD 4dr LS w/1LS||11||$30,017.00|
|2017 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LT||12||$37,589.00|
|2012 Maserati Gran Turismo C Sport||4||$65,900.00|
|1986 Jeep Cherokee Laredo||19||$US $4,950.00|
|2017 Ford F-150 ROUSH F-150||20||$73,977.00|
|2015 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C300||1||$34,690.00|
|2010 Ford F-250 XLT 4x4 SuperCab LB 6.4L Diesel 4X4 Deleted||21||$24,995.00|