1999 JAGUAR XK8 CONVERTIBLE AUTO BLUE 49000 miles. Pristine
Sale price: £9,495.00 make an offer
Price trends for this listing: £9,495.00
Sale type: Fixed price listing
Technical specifications, photos and description:
|Drive side:||Right-hand drive|
|Interior/Comfort Options:||Air Conditioning, Climate Control, Cruise Control, Leather Seats, Power-assisted Steering (PAS), Power Locks, Power Seats, Power Windows, Tilt Steering Wheel|
|Got questions?||Ask here!|
Do you like this car?
1999 JAGUAR XK8 CONVERTIBLE AUTO BLUE 49000 miles. Pristine for sale
Certainly one of the finest XK8 convertibles available in the UK. Stunning metallic blue with ivory leather trim. Absolutely superb condition. as you'd expect with only 49000 genuine miles. With history etc. the car is currently sorn'd as kept in my garage in the winter so is not taxed. but is MOT'd until late October. Note this is a private sale. and only selling as I simply don't get opportunity to use it (has only done 1000 miles in the last year!). Has two keys of course!
First to see will defintely buy. this is probably the finest example available anywhere. and if you want a convertible classic XK8. then recommend you look
To view call me (keith) on 07968 534646.
Note no canvasssers please. I will NOT be polite. Likewise no stupid offers or part exchanges. so please don't bother asking
To answer a number of questions asked numerous times:
1. There are no marks on the bodywork or paintwork at all. apart from one very slight mark on one wing mirror. Literally nothing else. and no. never resprayed or repaired
2. Wheels are perfect. tyres are very good
4. VLC is in my in my name. I have had the car for about 18 months (am not using it so it's a waste!)
5. 4 previous owners. Full history. The previous owner was a Jaguar Club member and enthusiast. He was able to confirm has never been used where the iffy pretrol was that caused problems on these engines. and also spent a fortune haveing the timing chains done not long before I bought it - not because they needed it but because he wanted to ensure never caused a problem & remained perfect!
6. Interior near as dammit perfect. Has the slightest of 'cracks' in the leather consistent with mileage. but really is very very very tidy indeed. Just one small plastic clip broken which I keep forgetting to replace! Has a newer radio fitted with a sat nav included but still have the original if you want it!
7. Has the hood cover for when the hood is down
8. Mot'd to Oct 2013. nbsp; I do not drive it all in the winter (although of course do run it up it up from time to time). but therefore is currently sorn'd and kept in my very dry (& carpeted) garage!!
Also published at eBay.co.uk
Want to buy this car?
Comments and questions to the seller:
Other classic Jaguar cars offered via internet auctions:
price: $69,000.00Gorgeous professional restoration of 10+ years. 49,000 original miles - US car!
price: $38,000.001963 Jaguar MK 2
price: $79,900.001969 JAGUAR SERIES II E-TYPE ROADSTER, FACTORY AIR CONDITIONING, 4-SPEED MANUAL
price: $169,900.001974 Jaguar E-Type Series III
|1966 Jaguar Other||11||$US $5,100.00|
|1963 Jaguar XK --||12||$52,500.00|
|1964 Jaguar Other||12||$84,500.00|
|1967 Jaguar E-Type XKE Roadster||4||$169,995.00|
|1986 Jaguar XJ6||7||$7,000.00|
|1989 Jaguar XK||7||$15,000.00|
|1972 Jaguar E-Type Series lll XKE||12||$93,500.00|
|1974 Jaguar XKE||12||$US $35,200.00|
|1974 Jaguar E-Type||10||$95,000.00|
|1953 Jaguar XK||21||$109,000.00|
|1954 Jaguar XK||12||$73,000.00|
|1966 Jaguar XK Series 1||21||$195,900.00|
|1973 Jaguar E-Type 2 +2||21||$55,000.00|
|1973 Jaguar E-Type||21||$US $40,000.00|
|1972 Jaguar E-Type XKE||21||$76,900.00|
|1954 Jaguar XK XK120||6||$US $20,100.00|
|1963 Jaguar Other||12||$US $17,750.00|
|1963 Jaguar E-Type||8||$193,000.00|
|1956 Jaguar E-Type 140||21||$21,750.00|
|1969 Jaguar XK||12||$10,750.00|