1992 ROVER MINI MAYFAIR CREAM
Sale price: £4,250.00 make an offer
Last update: 12.08.2013
Technical specifications, photos and description:
|Transmission:||4 speed manual petrol|
|Drive side:||Right-hand drive|
|Got questions?||Ask here!|
Do you like this car?
1992 ROVER MINI MAYFAIR CREAM for sale
Mini Mayfair 1992 in Old English White with Black roof
Purchased last year to keep me busy over winter. has had lots of mods using Cooper & Vintage parts
This is not meant to be a “Cooper copy” but does look like a lovely Classic Mini
During her time with me “KITT” has had:-
· O/S/R Wheel bearing replaced
· Brand New Mounty steering wheel
· 2 x steering rack gaiters replaced
· N/S front top suspension arm rebuilt
· 4 x Mini Spares HiLo adjusters on suspension
· 4 x Mini Spares rubber suspension doughnuts
· LCB Exhaust manifold & single silencer fitted (Sounds just right – not just loud)
· Rebuilt single SU Carb & water heated manifold
· Fully electronic ignition fitted (no points)
· Full engine service. New Plugs. leads. oil filters etc
· 4 x Brand new Yokohama Tyres (all balanced)
Also comes with:
· Fully fitted cover
· Morris Mini Minor Drivers Handbook (1965)
· Lots of history – Old MOT's. Tax Discs. receipts etc
· full V5 document
· CD of photos
· Full re-build 2002-2004
· HPI Checked on purchase – all OK
· Mk1 rear light conversion.
· Mk1 rear lights. purchased new at time of conversion.
· Mk1 grill with full moustache.
· Genuine Mk1 boot (from 1967 mini).
· Mk1 rear no. Plate holder and light (from 1967 mini).
· Mk1 front wings.
· Black pressed metal no. Plates **(See Note)
· Original 60's Austin Cooper Badges
· Original 60's Lucas reversing light and matching rear fog light (rare and valuable).
· Chrome roof gutter trim
· Chrome side arch/sill trim
· Sprayed in 1964 old English white (cream)
· Full exterior re-spray December 2011 (excluding roof).
· Taxi black roof
· Indicators have stopped working. Possibly a fuse? I will take a look if I get a chance but cannot guarantee it will be fixed on purchase.
· Driver side door does not lock. Shuts fine but lock not working (haven't looked at it yet)
Info from the previous owner (8 years)
“This gorgeous little car appears in the film 'MR NICE' (Howard Marks) with a full shot of her where Rhys Ifans (who stared in - Notting Hill. Harry Potter. Little Nicky. and the new Spiderman movie) is walking in to a building in London. just off Trafalgar square (26 mins in to the film)”
Priced to sell - this car has had a lot of time & money spent on it
Please pay by cash on collection – no PayPal
I would welcome viewing by arrangement – call Richard on 07403 342071
May be able to deliver subject to charge. please call for a quote
**NOTE If you purchase this car & would like to drive it home. please bring a set of road legal standard number plates. Currently on Black & Silver “show” plates.
No hagglers. tyre kickers or time wasters please
Also published at eBay.co.uk
Want to buy this car?
Comments and questions to the seller:
Other classic Rover cars offered via internet auctions:
price: £3,795.00Mini Cooper 1275 Special Edition
price: £5,100.00ROVER P5, 1966, AUTOMATIC , 3,LITRE, AMAZING CONDITION
price: £14,850.001989 ROVER RANGE ROVER OVERFINCH 500i
price: $10,000.00Rover Mini Sedan 1987 in WA