1954 JAGUAR MK VII (7) SALOON - 21,078 Miles
Sale price: $19,291.00 make an offer
Last update: 11.08.2013
Technical specifications, photos and description:
|Engine:||3.4 litre six cylinder dohc|
|Got questions?||Ask here!|
Do you like this car?
1954 JAGUAR MK VII (7) SALOON - 21,078 Miles for sale
IMPORTANT : Please do not bid if you are not sure or dont have the money to buy .
Ø 1954 Mk VII Jaguar
FOR SERIOUS BUYERS ONLY :
I CAN ASSIST ON SHIPPMENT FOR INTERNATIONAL BUYERS.
· Four door saloon
· Clear Title
· Mileage : 21. 78 Miles shown on speedometer
· RUST FREE – See pictures .
• The car has been owned and driven by the same familly for thirty years. nbsp;always garaged and has
never been driven in winter conditions . Located in Fargo – North Dakota
· Over the years the car has been used for numerous weddings and other special occasions
· 3. 4 litre six cylinder DOHC engine
· Four speed manual gearbox
· The car is LHD
· The car is fast. easy and great fun to drive
· Engine runs very well
· Gearbox very smooth
· This model is a superb example of the lovely styling associated with the early XK marques of Jaguar motor cars
· It does come with four extra original brend new tyres . The other 4 tyres installed on the Jag and the spare tyre still in very good condition .
· The Bodywork and Paintwork is in very good condition . it does come with a SUNSHINE ROOF .
· Chrome in very good condition
· The interior is in very good condition
· The two fuel tanks and the petrol supply system have been recently rebuilt
· Brakes Recently Overhauled
· New Battery
· New Air Cleaner
· New Silencer
· Rebuilt Clutch Master Cylinder
· Rebuilt Petrol Pump
· Rebuilt Brake Servo
Any question ? Feel free to contact me .
Also published at eBay.com
Want to buy this car?
Comments and questions to the seller:from Mark Reed, dated 12 august 2013
I am very interested in buying this car, please call me ASAP to discuss. Mark Reed 07973 955 304
Other classic Jaguar cars offered via internet auctions:
price: £29,100.00JAGUAR E-TYPE S2 DHC / ROADSTER LHD. UK taxes paid, MoT
price: $57,500.00Beautiful condition. Fully restored in 2000.
price: $41,212.001960 JAGUAR MARK IX-RARE AND DESIRABLE-EXCELLENT RESTORATION-STUNNING CAR!!!
price: £21,100.00Kouger Jaguar sport Mk1 1968
|Jaguar: E-Type Roadster convertible||12||$C $120,000.00|
|1937 Jaguar SS100 Replica||4||$9,995.00|
|1937 Jaguar SS100 Replica||4||$13,995.00|
|1970 Jaguar XKE Roadster||4||$49,995.00|
|1972 Jaguar E-Type 2+2 V12||4||$54,995.00|
|1969 Jaguar XK||21||$45,000.00|
|1962 Jaguar XK Series I Flat Floor Roadster||12||$87,500.00|
|1969 Jaguar XK 2+2||12||$11,750.00|
|1969 Jaguar XK Fixed Head Coupe||12||$22,750.00|
|1966 Jaguar XJ13||21||$US $27,600.00|
|1936 Replica/Kit Makes Jaguar/Duke||5||$9,250.00|
|1936 Jaguar S-Type ss100||21||$US $5,000.00|
|1966 Jaguar 3.4 s RIGHT STEERING W 69 MUSTANG 302||12||$US $5,395.00|
|1986 Jaguar XJS||16||$7,000.00|
|1969 Jaguar XKE Roadster||10||$29,750.00|
|1989 Jaguar XJS||21||$US $5,000.00|
|1987 Jaguar XJ6 XJ Series 3 XJ6 4.2L Automatic Sedan||10||$8,450.00|
|1987 Jaguar XJS||21||$14,500.00|
|1956 Jaguar XK||10||$7,500.00|
|1986 Jaguar XJS XJS||12||$10,000.00|