1954 JAGUAR MK VII (7) SALOON - 21,078 Miles
Sale price: $19,291.00 make an offer
Last update: 11.08.2013
Technical specifications, photos and description:
|Engine:||3.4 litre six cylinder dohc|
|Got questions?||Ask here!|
Do you like this car?
1954 JAGUAR MK VII (7) SALOON - 21,078 Miles for sale
IMPORTANT : Please do not bid if you are not sure or dont have the money to buy .
Ø 1954 Mk VII Jaguar
FOR SERIOUS BUYERS ONLY :
I CAN ASSIST ON SHIPPMENT FOR INTERNATIONAL BUYERS.
· Four door saloon
· Clear Title
· Mileage : 21. 78 Miles shown on speedometer
· RUST FREE – See pictures .
• The car has been owned and driven by the same familly for thirty years. nbsp;always garaged and has
never been driven in winter conditions . Located in Fargo – North Dakota
· Over the years the car has been used for numerous weddings and other special occasions
· 3. 4 litre six cylinder DOHC engine
· Four speed manual gearbox
· The car is LHD
· The car is fast. easy and great fun to drive
· Engine runs very well
· Gearbox very smooth
· This model is a superb example of the lovely styling associated with the early XK marques of Jaguar motor cars
· It does come with four extra original brend new tyres . The other 4 tyres installed on the Jag and the spare tyre still in very good condition .
· The Bodywork and Paintwork is in very good condition . it does come with a SUNSHINE ROOF .
· Chrome in very good condition
· The interior is in very good condition
· The two fuel tanks and the petrol supply system have been recently rebuilt
· Brakes Recently Overhauled
· New Battery
· New Air Cleaner
· New Silencer
· Rebuilt Clutch Master Cylinder
· Rebuilt Petrol Pump
· Rebuilt Brake Servo
Any question ? Feel free to contact me .
Also published at eBay.com
Want to buy this car?
Comments and questions to the seller:from Mark Reed, dated 12 august 2013
I am very interested in buying this car, please call me ASAP to discuss. Mark Reed 07973 955 304
Other classic Jaguar cars offered via internet auctions:
price: £8,000.00M-reg Jaguar XJS 4.0 AJ16 Engine Flamenco Red Immaculate Condtion Only 63k
price: $7,100.001973 JAGUAR XKE 2+2 PROJECT CAR - REBUILT V12, ORIGINAL CHASSIS, PARTS & TITLE
price: £110,000.00Jaguar XK120 (3442cc) 1951, Silver, First Registered in 1958
price: £8,750.00Jaguar XJS Convertible V12 - 1989 ***PRICE REDUCED !!!!