1954 JAGUAR MK VII (7) SALOON - 21,078 Miles
Sale price: $19,291.00 make an offer
Last update: 11.08.2013
Technical specifications, photos and description:
|Engine:||3.4 litre six cylinder dohc|
|Got questions?||Ask here!|
Do you like this car?
1954 JAGUAR MK VII (7) SALOON - 21,078 Miles for sale
IMPORTANT : Please do not bid if you are not sure or dont have the money to buy .
Ø 1954 Mk VII Jaguar
FOR SERIOUS BUYERS ONLY :
I CAN ASSIST ON SHIPPMENT FOR INTERNATIONAL BUYERS.
· Four door saloon
· Clear Title
· Mileage : 21. 78 Miles shown on speedometer
· RUST FREE – See pictures .
• The car has been owned and driven by the same familly for thirty years. nbsp;always garaged and has
never been driven in winter conditions . Located in Fargo – North Dakota
· Over the years the car has been used for numerous weddings and other special occasions
· 3. 4 litre six cylinder DOHC engine
· Four speed manual gearbox
· The car is LHD
· The car is fast. easy and great fun to drive
· Engine runs very well
· Gearbox very smooth
· This model is a superb example of the lovely styling associated with the early XK marques of Jaguar motor cars
· It does come with four extra original brend new tyres . The other 4 tyres installed on the Jag and the spare tyre still in very good condition .
· The Bodywork and Paintwork is in very good condition . it does come with a SUNSHINE ROOF .
· Chrome in very good condition
· The interior is in very good condition
· The two fuel tanks and the petrol supply system have been recently rebuilt
· Brakes Recently Overhauled
· New Battery
· New Air Cleaner
· New Silencer
· Rebuilt Clutch Master Cylinder
· Rebuilt Petrol Pump
· Rebuilt Brake Servo
Any question ? Feel free to contact me .
Also published at eBay.com
Want to buy this car?
Comments and questions to the seller:from Mark Reed, dated 12 august 2013
I am very interested in buying this car, please call me ASAP to discuss. Mark Reed 07973 955 304
Other classic Jaguar cars offered via internet auctions:
price: £79,995.001962 Jaguar E-Type 3.8 FHC fully restored matching numbers For Sale
price: $38,600.00Jaguar E-Type 1971
price: $9,151.001967 Jaguar Mark 2 340 conversion
price: £12,100.00Jaguar e type 1962, RARE early E type, 2 owners since new, fairly priced
|Dodge : Polara||12||$99,500.00|
|Chevrolet : Other||12||$86,500.00|
|Chevrolet : Bel Air/150/210||12||$89,500.00|
|Chrysler : 300 Series||12||$179,000.00|
|Jeep : CJ 4x4||10||$13,250.00|
|Jaguar XJ6 1983 Series 3 Sovereign in Cranbourne, VIC||4||$5,500.00|
|1988 Lister Jaguar XJS Coupe||8||£21,450.00|
|1996 Jaguar XJR - XJ6 X300 320bhp||20||£6,990.00|
|JAGUAR XJS V12 CONVERTIBLE 1989 LAST OWNER OF 14 YEARS - STUNNING CAR||20||£12,995.00|
|JAGUAR XJS V12 CONVERTIBLE 1991 FULL SERVICE HISTORY FROM NEW PRISTINE CONDITION||20||£19,995.00|
|Toyota : Supra||3||$3,000.00|
|Mazda : CX-5 GX SPORT||2||$19,000.00|
|2004 54 JAGUAR XJ 3.0 V6 SE 4D AUTO 240 BHP||14||£5,899.00|
|Jaguar E Type 5 3 1972 2D Roadster 3 SP Automatic 5 3L Four Carb||6||$65,000.00|
|1953 Jaguar XK120 Drop Head Coupe LHD DHC||20||£148,000.00|
|A Magnificent Jaguar XJC 4.2 Series 2 Presented in a Fabulous Condition||20||£18,895.00|
|Jaguar 'E' TYPE 4.2 Series one 1967||6||£99,950.00|
|1986 Jaguar XJSC Convertible||12||£8,500.00|