2004 BMW M3
Sale price: $32,000.00 make an offer
Sale type: Fixed price listing
Technical specifications, photos and description:
|Safety Features:||Anti-Lock Brakes, Driver Airbag, Passenger Airbag, Side Airbags|
|Interior Color:||Dove Gray|
|Got questions?||Ask here!|
Do you like this car?
2004 BMW M3 for sale
Current customer rating: (20 votes) based on
After much contemplation. I have decided to let a dream car of mine go. I'm relatively sure that. if you're reading this. I'm not the lone one among us to have stared longingly at this car on a poster on the garage wall. I have chased the original owner of this car around for the last 5 years. waiting for the day when he was ready to sell. My patience finally paid off. and off I sped in a car I was sure would be a staple in my garage for a long time to come. I believe the saying goes. "if you want to make God smile. tell Him your plans. " As fate would have it. I had no sooner set about correcting the minimal imperfections on this car than an opportunity to own a bigger dream car presented itself. I've thought long and hard about it. but I can't deny the inevitable. Without further ado.
I am selling my 2004 (3/04 build date) E46 M3 in Laguna Seca Blue. This car has less than 30. 00 mi on it (29. 00) and runs flawlessly. I'll start off with every bit of the "bad" that can be attributed:
1) It's an SMG transmission (I suppose this depends on your perspective - for the right price. a 6mt can be sourced and installed. disclaimer: if swapped to a 6mt. I may change my mind )
2) The car was backed into in a parking lot. and the rear bumper was scratched. It was professionally resprayed in '08. I believe. This incident shows up on the carfax as "very minor damage" (can be provided).
3) I had the front end resprayed as soon as I bought it to remove the few rock chips that were present. I also resprayed the roof to address three small areas of sap damage that marred the paint. The work is professional. to say the least (video of entire process can be provided).
4) The 19" style 67s are not perfect. The clear is in good condition. however there is some rash. I would conservatively rate three wheels a 7. 5/10. and the fourth a 5/10. I simply haven't found a replacement set. as yet. though they are not un-presentable (see pictures).
5) The headliner is starting to sag in the rear. This is another detail that took a back seat to the paint work. though it was on the to-do list. I'm still contemplating having this repair done prior to sale (see pictures).
6) There is a small discoloration on the carpet in between the rear seats and the passenger seat area on the transmission tunnel (see pictures).
Now on to the good.
1) This car is a two-owner. low-mileage. stock. LSB with absolutely zero rust. This car is completely dry and presents as close to "new" as any I have seen for sale. The pictures. taken this past weekend. don't lie.
2) Body is a 9. 9 ( if you look hard enough you will find a very small scratch on the passenger rear quarter panel and possibly a very small chip somewhere else on the body)
3) Laguna Seca Blue paint is a 10.
4) Dove interior is a 9. 8/10 (due to small discoloration in carpet between rear seats; otherwise. it's as close to perfect as they get).
5) 29. 00 miles from new.
6) NAV with latest software installed (3D Maps).
7) Zero subframe damage.
8) Xenon headlights.
9) Premium sound.
11) Backup Sensors.
12) CSL transmission software (makes a HUGE difference in the way the car drives. the rev-matching on downshifts is fantastic).
13) Bridgestone Potenza RE970AS Pole Position tires with 70% tread.
14) 2 keys. original window sticker. all manuals/leather folder. tool kit intact.
15) All service records performed at dealer since new (will accompany the car). The Inspection 1 was performed 3000 miles ago. Fresh oil change with LiquiMoly 10w60. New battery. New front rotors and pads. Valve cover gasket and CPV replaced. Passenger airbag recall performed (driver's side still needs to be done).
This car isn't for everyone. and it kills me to let go of the nicest example I'm likely to find again. I will entertain serious offers. but I am fully aware that I have one of the lowest-mileage examples of an LSB in pristine condition available for sale today. Please let's not waste each other's time. This is a rare opportunity to own a gorgeous Laguna Seca Blue M3. Though I am a busy man. I'll gladly respond to all questions in a timely fashion.
The car is listed for sale locally and I reserve the right to end the auction early. Thanks and happy bidding!
Also published at eBay.com
Want to buy this car?
Comments and questions to the seller:
Other classic cars offered via internet auctions:
price: $23,980.002013 Chevrolet Camaro 2SS AUTO HTD LEATHER REAR CAM HUD
price: $15,980.002012 Hyundai Santa Fe LIMITED HTD LEATHER SUNROOF
price: $37,689.002017 BMW 3-Series 320i
price: $US $12,000.002012 Chevrolet Volt
|2008 Mazda MX-5 Miata MX-5 MIATA GRAND TOURING CONVERTIBLE||13||$10,999.00|
|2014 Nissan Altima 2.5 SL HTD LEATHER SUNROOF NAV||21||$16,480.00|
|1995 Jaguar XJS||12||$8,995.00|
|1929 Ford Model A||15||$35,995.00|
|1997 Ford F-250 XL 2dr 4WD Standard Cab LB HD||18||$5,900.00|
|2008 Subaru WRX||12||$22,995.00|
|2008 Land Rover Range Rover Sport **Super Charged**||16||$16,996.00|
|2013 Ford E-Series Van||7||$19,750.00|
|2013 Subaru Other Limited||12||$18,942.00|
|1997 Mercedes-Benz 600-Series S600||21||$12,995.00|
|2001 Volvo V70 --||12||$4,975.00|
|2000 Chevrolet Silverado 1500||3||$10,800.00|
|2015 Ford Taurus SHO||4||$26,788.00|
|2017 Chevrolet Traverse FWD 4dr LS w/1LS||11||$30,017.00|
|2017 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LT||12||$37,589.00|
|2012 Maserati Gran Turismo C Sport||4||$65,900.00|
|1986 Jeep Cherokee Laredo||19||$US $4,950.00|
|2017 Ford F-150 ROUSH F-150||20||$73,977.00|
|2015 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C300||1||$34,690.00|
|2010 Ford F-250 XLT 4x4 SuperCab LB 6.4L Diesel 4X4 Deleted||21||$24,995.00|