1986 Audi 80 Coupe
Sale price: $4,000.00 make an offer
Sale type: Fixed price listing
Technical specifications, photos and description:
|Got questions?||Ask here!|
Do you like this car?
1986 Audi 80 Coupe for sale
Current customer rating: (106 votes) based on
- Selling a hard to find 1986 Audi Coupe GT in good to excellent condition. considering the age of the car. I owned the Audi for the last three years.
- Original digital cluster in working condition. current mileage 123489. Cluster will need a bulb replaced in the middle section.
- Dashboard is in perfect condition without any sun damage or cracks.
- Interior in good condition with the exception of a couple places where the stitching open up on the driver seat and one small area on the passenger seat.
- Electric windows and power door locks in working condition.
- Kenwood stereo with JBL speakers and a Bazooka installed in the trunk.
- Recently refinished original rims(currently on the car) and extra set of 4 rims with tires (seen in the pictures). will be included in the purchase price. at no additional cost.
- Work performed in the last 5k miles;
- Cylinder head was removed. polished. leaned. all valves. guides and seal replaced with new parts.
- Timing belt. water pump. roller. tensioner and head gasket replaced at the same time with the cylinder head being rebuilt.
- New remanufactured fuel distribution. new fuel pressure regulator. new Bosch ignition coil. new idle stabilizer valve. new alternator. new fuel Bosch fuel pump and fuel accumulator. new battery.
- Rebuilt original Girling brake calipers. new Bilstein's on the rear. the front shocks in good condition.
- Within a month full tune-up with oil change(Mobil 1 10W-30) and cooling system flush.
- All original body panels with the exception of the doors and hood. The original doors and hood had small indentations. It was more cost effective to change them versus performing body work. The original rear bumper was cracked and was also replaced.
- Sunroof opener handle is broken. will need a replacement. - A/C has all the component parts. nbsp;will need to be recharged. Has been converted to R-134.
- Car is currently plasti dipped in red mate with the body completely primed underneath. ready for paint with minimal prep work needed. Lots of time and money spent on this Audi Coupe GT.
- Please text or call at 317- 361-5818 for any other info or questions.
Thanks for looking
Also published at eBay.com
Want to buy this car?
Comments and questions to the seller:
Other classic Audi cars offered via internet auctions:
price: £4,350.00AUDI QUATTRO TURBO 20V COUPE
price: $99,000.001959 Volkswagen Karmann Ghia type 14
price: £10,200.00Audi Auto Union 100 LS C1
price: $3,500.001987 Audi Coupe
|1965 Chevrolet C-10 --||21||$14,995.00|
|1989 Porsche 944||4||$14,995.00|
|1986 Audi 5000 Quattro||9||$US $2,000.00|
|1987 Audi Coupe||21||$3,000.00|
|1978 Chevrolet El Camino||12||$US $4,000.00|
|1986 Mercedes-Benz E-Class||9||$7,750.00|
|1989 Mercedes-Benz SL-Class||21||$14,977.00|
|1965 Chevrolet C-10 --||21||$14,500.00|
|1980 Pontiac Trans Am Bandit Edition 6.6L||21||$27,995.00|
|1979 Volkswagen Specialty 4 Wheel Drive Iltis||10||$US $6,500.00|
|1987 Audi Coupe||21||$3,500.00|
|1987 Porsche 924||21||$US $6,000.00|
|1929 Ford Model A||21||$39,990.00|
|1989 Porsche 944||4||$14,995.00|
|Audi 5000S/ 5000CS Manual 1984-1988||8||$89.99|
|1984 Porsche 944||21||$US $6,601.00|
|1978 Chevrolet El Camino||12||$US $3,900.00|
|1979 Volkswagen Thing||10||$US $5,000.00|
|1969 Ford Mustang Grande Hardtop||21||$17,995.00|
|1965 Chevrolet C-10 --||21||$16,995.00|