1986 Audi 80 Coupe
Sale price: $4,000.00 make an offer
Last update: 15.11.2016
Sale type: Fixed price listing
Technical specifications, photos and description:
|Got questions?||Ask here!|
Do you like this car?
1986 Audi 80 Coupe for sale
Current customer rating: (67 votes) based on
- Selling a hard to find 1986 Audi Coupe GT in good to excellent condition. considering the age of the car. I owned the Audi for the last three years.
- Original digital cluster in working condition. current mileage 123489. Cluster will need a bulb replaced in the middle section.
- Dashboard is in perfect condition without any sun damage or cracks.
- Interior in good condition with the exception of a couple places where the stitching open up on the driver seat and one small area on the passenger seat.
- Electric windows and power door locks in working condition.
- Kenwood stereo with JBL speakers and a Bazooka installed in the trunk.
- Recently refinished original rims(currently on the car) and extra set of 4 rims with tires (seen in the pictures). will be included in the purchase price. at no additional cost.
- Work performed in the last 5k miles;
- Cylinder head was removed. polished. leaned. all valves. guides and seal replaced with new parts.
- Timing belt. water pump. roller. tensioner and head gasket replaced at the same time with the cylinder head being rebuilt.
- New remanufactured fuel distribution. new fuel pressure regulator. new Bosch ignition coil. new idle stabilizer valve. new alternator. new fuel Bosch fuel pump and fuel accumulator. new battery.
- Rebuilt original Girling brake calipers. new Bilstein's on the rear. the front shocks in good condition.
- Within a month full tune-up with oil change(Mobil 1 10W-30) and cooling system flush.
- All original body panels with the exception of the doors and hood. The original doors and hood had small indentations. It was more cost effective to change them versus performing body work. The original rear bumper was cracked and was also replaced.
- Sunroof opener handle is broken. will need a replacement. - A/C has all the component parts. nbsp;will need to be recharged. Has been converted to R-134.
- Car is currently plasti dipped in red mate with the body completely primed underneath. ready for paint with minimal prep work needed. Lots of time and money spent on this Audi Coupe GT.
- Please text or call at 317- 361-5818 for any other info or questions.
Thanks for looking
Also published at eBay.com
Want to buy this car?
Comments and questions to the seller:
Other classic Audi cars offered via internet auctions:
price: $US $799.001987 Audi 4000 Quattro
price: $US $84,915.001967 SHELBY / FORD GT500 COMPLETE CUSTOM RESTORATION
price: $12,995.001986 Porsche 944
|1972 Porsche 911||21||$US $56,011.00|
|1987 BMW 5-Series||18||$8,999.00|
|1972 Datsun Z-Series||18||$20,000.00|
|1989 Jeep Wrangler||12||$US $7,999.95|
|1988 Porsche 911 Cabriolet||1||$34,995.00|
|1962 Chevrolet Nova||12||$US $16,000.00|
|1977 Jeep Wrangler CJ5||21||$US $2,550.00|
|1987 Audi 4000 Quattro||11||$US $899.00|
|1987 Audi 4000 Quattro||21||$US $7,750.00|
|1965 Chevrolet Chevelle||21||$92,500.00|
|1966 Shelby Cobra Replica||21||$49,995.00|
|1989 Volkswagen Bus/Vanagon||12||$54,000.00|
|1977 Ford Bronco||12||$33,000.00|
|1988 Audi 80||12||$US $910.00|
|1980 Audi RS4||21||$75,000.00|
|1980 Volkswagen Rabbit LX||17||$6,000.00|
|1989 Jeep Wrangler||12||$US $8,000.00|
|1963 Volkswagen Beetle - Classic||1||$7,995.00|
|1977 Volkswagen Lupo 20v Turbo||12||$16,055.00|
|1980 Audi 5000||12||$1,850.00|