1982 Classic Land Rover Series III SWB 88
Sale price: £4,450.00 make an offer
Last update: 22.07.2013
Technical specifications, photos and description:
1982 Land Rover Series III SWB 88” Hardtop
· 2 ¼ Diesel
· Finished in Land Rover Limestone
· Has recently been renovated including:
o New Rear Door
o New Front Seats
o New Door Trims
o New Front Mats
o New Checker Plate Heavy Duty Load Bay Kit
· Full service including New Radiator. New Front Prop-shaft. New Front Brake Shoes. New Front Brake Cylinders. New Coolant Hoses.
· The Engine is an excellent starter and smoke and fume free.
· The Gearbox is also excellent with tight and quiet gear-changes. The rest of the transmission is also quiet and is in full working order.
· All aluminium rust free door tops.
· Good Chassis. Bulkhead and Cross-member.
· Tyres all in good condition.Capable of 30mpg.
Ideal for off-roading. towing and heavy work. Being a diesel. it can reliably be left for long periods between starting as the fuel will not go stale.
This vehicle will be supplied with a new MOT. This vehicle is being sold by family run business Richmons (www. richmons. co. nr).
More photos can be found at our Flickr site: http://www. flickr. com/photos/65576528@N03/sets/72157634593483299/
If you have any queries. or would like to view the vehicle. please contact us on 01708 688605 or 07891 546739.
Also published at eBay.co.uk
Want to buy this car?
Comments and questions to the seller:
Other classic Rover cars offered via internet auctions:
price: $US $44,100.001972 Land Rover Series III
price: $36,900.00TOP QUALITY VEHICLE QUALITY AND SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
price: £11,995.001999 Classic Rover Mini 40 LE in Burgundy Red and just 27,000 miles
price: £3,995.00K61 HPW