1969 Ford Mustang
Sale price: $39,000.00 make an offer
Sale type: Fixed price listing
Technical specifications, photos and description:
|Transmission:||4 speed manual|
|Got questions?||Ask here!|
Do you like this car?
1969 Ford Mustang for sale
Current customer rating: (99 votes) based on
Here's your chance to own a beautiful Real Deal '69 Mach 1 with great options.
Not your typical running around town classic muscle car you see all the time…. this one is 1969 MACH 1It's truly a documented car with Marti Report to support the facts.
Paint turns heads as it shines in the sun and you hear the dual exhaust system roar down the road coming from the powerful 351 4 barrel engine. Step on the gas and hold as you'll be thrown back on your seat and the rear wheels spin fast coming from the Ford 9” 3. 25 ratio traction-Lok differential.
Paint color is Acapulco Blue. Ford #3077-A with Blacked out hood treatment; rear deck spoiler; rear window louvers and optional chin spoiler.
The 1969 Mach 1 is truly a Masterpiece and appreciated by many car enthusiast worldwide the distinctive body lines and beautiful black interior make this very desirable. It was restored to showroom quality and full attention to details you will not want to let this get away!
“Stunningly beautiful" only begins to describe this special 1969 Mach 1. This high quality mustang was restored in 2009 by Ideal Automotive custom paint and bodywork in Danbury. CT. I have receipts for well over $35. 00. 00 to give to the purchaser
This M code rolled of the production line in Metuchen. NJ and was delivered to a dealership in Bristol. PA. All fully supported by Kevin Marti's authentication.
351-4V (M-Code) V8 engine runs super strong with no issues and sounds awesome!.
New Edlebrock Performer rpm intake and 4V 600 CFM w/ electric choke
New Polished aluminum radiator. clutch kit. fuel pump. alternator. ceramic coated JBA headers and 2 1/2" exhaust kit with chrome tips. all new glass with carlite glass engraving. master cylinder. SS brake hoses. KYB gas adjust shocks. All new weatherstrip and windshield moulding. new window felt. heater core and heater box. blower motor. all new seat upholstery. much much more too much to list.
Smooth shifting Toploader 4 speed close ratio Transmission
Original 3. 25 traction-Lok rear axle
Reproduction belts and hoses
Guages including Tachometer. clock fuel and speedometer were calibrated by "tachman" at H&H Auto electrical in SC at a cost of $900. 00 (receipt and calibration sheets with pictures included)
Torque Thrust D Aluminum wheels and good tires like new
Power Front Disk Brakes
Power steering is not installed but will be provided with car. see picture in box.
Rust Free Body with new Sheet Metal
Acapulco Blue/Clear Finish with Hood Blackout
Front and rear spoilers
Mach 1 stripe kit
Mach 1 Original Hi-Back Bucket Seats
Sport Deck Folding Rear Seat
AM-FM stereo and speakers
Forms of Payment that I will accept are cash in person or a cash transaction at a local bank if that makes you more comfortable (preferable) I will also consider other forms of payment pending further discussion (car will not be released until funds clear) no paypal . I will only accept paypal for the deposit of $500 within 48 hours after the winning bid is placed or for the immediate deposit of $500 if “buy it now” is used. I will not accept paypal as a final payment of the remaining balance (excluding deposit). I will not arrange or provide shipping but will reasonably coordinate with the buyer to ensure a smooth process. Please call or text me and I will get back to you asap. two 0 three eight 0 eight two one five five.
· Vehicle may be sold by prior to the end of the auction. I reserve the right to end the auction early or to cancel bids solely at my discretion and shall not be held liable for any such cancellation.
· The winning bidder is required to contact me within 48 hours after the close of the auction to finalize the details of the transaction.
· A $500 Paypal deposit is required immediately upon selecting the Buy-It-Now option. The $500 Paypal deposit is non-refundable as ending an eBay auction and not buying the vehicle is very damaging to the seller.
· If the winning bidder does not submit the $500 deposit within 48 hours of auction close. vehicle may be made available to the next highest bidder or another qualified buyer on a first come. first serve basis.
· For balance of payment I will accept cash in person or a cash transaction at a local bank or bank wire or other pending further discussion (no paypal).
· I have represented this vehicle to the best of its ability. Please reach out to me with any questions.
· Please be aware that all pre-owned vehicles. regardless of age. mileage. or manufacturer are subject to cosmetic wear and mechanical failure. I encourage bidders to have a personal inspection completed prior to delivery to help ensure your satisfaction. Third party inspections are to take place prior to a vehicles shipment or delivery.
· This item is sold "AS IS" and with no warranties expressed or implied.
· Local pickup. only. I will not arrange or provide shipping. If you wish to arrange shipping I will be happy to assist on my end on the day of vehicle pickup. (buyer to pay for all shipping costs)
· I bear no liability and shall be held harmless for any complications. expenses. or damages resulting from a failure to meet these terms as they have been set forth and established herein.
· All sales are final. no refunds. no warranty. br>
KEYWORDS: Ford mustang horsepower fastback Shelby cobra gt500 chevelle muscle car mopar hemi classic barn find original chevy chevrolet Henry Ford big block restored shaker super sport corvette pony fast 427 289 302 boss hotrod restmod nova. camaro ss & more
Also published at eBay.com
Want to buy this car?
Comments and questions to the seller:
Other classic Bristol cars offered via internet auctions:
price: $59,990.001981 Bristol 41.1 center cockpit
price: $2,000.001974 Bristol
price: $72,383.001959 AC Aceca: Bristol Engine
price: £5,995.001955 Bristol 406 Classic Car
|1982 Bristol Yachts 38.8||12||$85,500.00|
|1928 Ford Model A Coupe||12||$US $15,000.00|
|1972 Buick Skylark Gran Sport||21||$US $2,850.00|
|1986 Pontiac Fiero||12||$2,250.00|
|1974 Chevrolet Vega Station Wagon||17||$2,290.00|
|1956 Other Makes AC Ace Bristol Cobra||21||$139,995.00|
|1982 Bristol Yachts 38.8||12||$85,500.00|
|1977 Bristol||21||$US $1,325.00|
|1975 Bristol 32' Sloop||11||$6,000.00|
|1977 Other Makes||21||$US $8,650.00|
|1989 Dodge Dakota||21||$3,750.00|
|1977 Pontiac Trans Am||21||$22,875.00|
|1959 Other Makes ACE ACE||21||$US $201,100.00|
|1974 Chevrolet Vega Station Wagon||17||$2,490.00|