1971 Rolls-Royce Silver Shadow
Sale price: $US $6,300.00 make an offer
Last update: 01.10.2016
Technical specifications, photos and description:
Offered for an appreciating new owner is this classic 1971 Rolls Royce Silver Shadow sedan!
Finished in slate blue over tan leather hides. this unique find has been with us for the last two decades with documented previous ownership by the late great "old blue eyes" Frank Sinatra. Yes it has been conformed by the Rolls Royce club! It is a running project car being sold with clear and clean original small "pink slip" California title. The last registration was 1996 so it is out of the system with no fees due to the California dmv. Yes. the engine does start and run quite smoothly. [It just received new spark plugs. fuel. and fuel pump]. It is a great restoration candidate or keep it as it is as an heirloom with a large dose of patina! As you see. I have a little collection of British cars. ALL of which are available separately or as a packge deal
THE BODY AND TRIM
The exterior of this Rolls is in poor to fair condition overall with missing front emblem and much fading. cracking and corrosion. The original chrome looks to be solid and intact. It is most definitely NOT a concourse piece. more of a conversation piece I'd say!
As I hope is articulated in the photos here. the interior of this car is in poor. tattered. crusty seemingly original condition overall. Yes. it needs full restoration. A couple notes include: 1. Yes the rear seat comes with the car and the original radio fires up. The two driver side doors are jammed shut.
THE DRIVING EXPERIENCE
While it DOES start and run very smooth. this 1971 Rolls does NOT currently drive and has not been driven for the last 20 years. It MUST be towed from my facility!
DETAILS AND $$
1. This 1971 Rolls will be sold with clear and clean original small California PINK SLIP title. It is smog-exempt due to its age [pre-1976] I welcome prospective new owners to inspect this car in person.
NOTE: There will be no post-sale inspections to determine whether you actually want to purchase this car. So. PLEASE bid thoughtfully
2. Zero feedback bidders please contact me prior to bidding or bids will be cancelled immediately. This car is also being advertised in other venues and I reserve the right to end auction at any time at my discretion.
3. I will assist with shipping arrangements [buyer pays costs]. I recommend Chris at Kelly's Auto Transport at 951-845-6224
4. Winning bidder please call 650-350-8828 and/or email me thru ebay within 24 hours of auction close.
5. A $500 non-refundable down payment via Paypal w/in 2 days of auction close.
6. Balance of purchase due via CASH in person. bank wire transfer or certified funds within 5 days of auction close thank you.
PLEASE CALL Evan at 650-350-8828 FOR QUESTIONS OR TO SCHEDULE VIEWINGS & MECHANICAL INSPECTIONS.
Also published at eBay.com
Want to buy this car?
Comments and questions to the seller:
Other classic Rolls-Royce cars offered via internet auctions:
price: $21,000.001980 Rolls-Royce Silver Shadow II --
price: $39,500.001973 Rolls-Royce Silver Shadow - 4 door sedan
price: £10,500.001973 Rolls-Royce Silver Shadow I
price: $US $10,775.001958 Rolls-Royce James Young Silver Wraith James Young coach built long wheel base limousine