1967 Austin Healey 3000 BJ8 MK III Convertible 2912cc 6 Cyl 4 speed Restored
Sale price: $62,064.00 make an offer
Technical specifications, photos and description:
|Model:||3000 BJ8 MK III|
|Color:||British racing green|
|Trim:||Austin Healey 3000 BJ8 MK III Convertible|
|Got questions?||Ask here!|
Do you like this car?
1967 Austin Healey 3000 BJ8 MK III Convertible 2912cc 6 Cyl 4 speed Restored for sale
International Car Shipping
ONE THE FINEST EXAMPLES ON THE MARKET TODAY! A NO EXPENSE SPARED RESTORATION WILL REWARD THE NEXT OWNER WITH ONE OF THE FINEST HEALEYS WE'VE EVER HAD GRACE OUR SHOWROOM! ALL NUMBER'S MATCHING AND RESTORED TO EXACT BRITISH HERITAGE TRUST SPECIFICATIONS! TAKE A CLOSE LOOK AT THIS ONE! SPECIFICATIONS Year 1967 Make Austin Healey Model 3000 BJ8 MK III Convertible VIN HBJ8L38351 Mileage 57. 14 Engine 2912cc Cylinders Inline 6 Transmission 4-speed O/D Title Clear/ IL Color British Racing Green Interior Color Black DESCRIPTION The first Mark III BJ8's were introduced in December of 1963. Refinements included a better engine internals. twin 2” HD8 SU carburetors. improved exhaust system. and a walnut veneer dash to add a stronger element of luxury to a very deserving automobile! By May of 1964. the “Phase II” model introduced a modified rear suspension to allow for better ground clearance.
This gorgeous final year 1967 Austin Healey 3000 BJ8 Mark III Convertible went through a complete restoration finished in June 2006! It was fully refinished in rotisserie fashion by Healey Surgeons. Inc. located in Tacoma Park. MD to British Heritage Trust factory specifications in correct British Racing Green base coat/clear coat exterior. and fresh Black Ambla vinyl interior. new top. and trunk lining appointments finished by Twin City Upholstery. All new paint. wiring. fully rebuilt mechanicals. all new correct suspension. 60-spoke painted wheels with radial tires. all new stainless steel exhaust system. entire fuel system with aluminum gas tank. new suspension. rebuilt steering box. control head. steering wheel. walnut dash appointments. brake system with new lines. and much. much more! The engine head was completely overhauled with intake & exhaust valves. guides & seats. valve springs. and fresh gasket at 54. 00 miles! Also new are the wheels & tires. all window glass. a rebuilt generator & fuel pump. re-cored radiator. new water pump. new timing chain. & tensioner. rebuilt carburetors with new braided fuel lines. all new ignition system. and more! The transmission was also completely rebuilt with fresh internals. new clutch. pressure plate. release bearing. and overdrive unit! The car received all new wiring harnesses throughout! All mechanical work was expertly tuned by Sport and Specialty located in Durand. IL who also serviced this Healey through 2013. The finished car now has 57. 14 original miles. with just 1. 85 added since final completion!
Options on this Phase II example include original. number's matching 2912cc Inline 6 cylinder engine. 4-speed manual gearbox with electronic overdrive. 15”x 5” wire spoke wheels. Smiths heater. servo-assisted front disc/rear drum brakes. adjustable steering column. and single exterior rearview mirror. It will come complete with Heritage Certificate. driver's handbook. full tonneau cover & support bar. top boot cover. restoration receipts and full photo documentation (complete binder). matching spare wheel. bottle jack with handle. and knock off tool with mallet. This really is a superb driving automobile with all features. gauges. lights. and overdrive fully functional! Documentation included with the car supports its 4 owner history. and recorded service mileage readings dating back to the second owner who purchased the car in June of 1972. Please feel free to call with additional questions or schedule an opportunity to inspect this vehicle in person! Thanks for looking!
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR POTENTIAL BUYERS:
In an effort to protect the eBay user information and to help ensure the authenticity of correspondence between St. Louis Car Museum and its bidders. eBay's new listing format does NOT display any bidder information. Nevertheless. we STRONGLY encourage bidders to contact us directly to answer questions or to verify correspondence. All of our vehicles are advertised locally and nationally using a variety of formats and often sell before the end of eBay listings. To secure a vehicle. please contact us.
Email: info@stlouiscarmuseum. com
Phone: 1-800-957-5707 or 314-993-7104
Financing Is Available--Trades Are Accepted!
Please call 1-800-957-5707 or 314-993-7104 with any questions or to discuss financing or transportation arrangements.
Currency Convertor IMAGES
TERMS OF SALE
1. Please be advised that by placing a bid you are entering into a legally binding contract and are committed to purchasing the vehicle described above. The details of this commitment are further outlined in the eBay User Agreement.
2. Bidders with no feedback. negative feedback. or with bid retractions must contact St. Louis Car Museum staff directly in order to make purchase arrangements as all such bids may be subject to cancellation or rejection.
3. St. Louis Car Museum reserves the right to end its auctions early or to cancel bids solely at its discretion and shall not be held liable for any such cancellation or closure.
4. Winning bidders are required to contact St. Louis Car Museum within 24 hours of the auction's closing to secure the vehicle and to finalize the details of the transaction.
5. A $2. 00 non-refundable deposit is required within 48 hours of auction's close to secure the vehicle and remove it from the market. Forms of acceptable payment for deposit are: credit card. bank wire transfer. cashiers check. and money order.
6. In the event that winning bidders are unable. either to contact St. Louis Car Museum. or to provide for deposit within established time frames. vehicles may be made available to other buyers on a first come. first serve basis.
7. St. Louis Car Museum has represented this vehicle to the best of its ability. Prospective bidders should nevertheless. feel free to contact us directly to provide information. respond to uncertainties. or answer any questions.
8. It is important to bear in mind that a vehicle is "New" only once and that all pre-owned vehicles. regardless of age. mileage. or manufacturer are subject to cosmetic wear and mechanical failure. These understandings are essential to the realistic expectations of automobile ownership. and more so as concerns the fine materials and delicate tolerances of specialty. luxury. or high-performance cars. It is for this reason that we encourage a personal inspection prior to delivery to help ensure your satisfaction.
9. All vehicles are sold "AS IS" and with no warranties expressed or implied. In some instances vehicles will be offered for sale without the full compliment of accessories such as: tools. floor mats. cd magazines. navigation disks. owners manuals. or extra keys. Where these items are of special concern. please be sure to contact us to obtain a vehicle?s exact inventory of accessories.
10. Final or closing bid price does not include documentation fee. shipping. travel. nor tax. title. or registration. It is the purchaser's responsibility to provide for any federal. state. or local taxes. personal transportation costs. or shipping expenses resulting from the sale.
11. St. Louis Car Museum is glad to assist with shipping arrangements. but assumes no responsibility for damages or delays incurred once a vehicle is in a shipper's custody.
12. All issues. problems. or claims must be brought to St. Louis Car Museum within 24 hours of delivery or receipt of vehicle.
13. Provisions for personal or third party inspections and all due diligence are to take place prior to a vehicles shipment or delivery.
14. St. Louis Car Museum bears no liability and shall be held harmless for any complications. expenses. or damages resulting from a failure to meet these terms as they have been set forth and established herein.
ABOUT ST. LOUIS CAR MUSEUM CONTACT US Established in 1991. St. Louis Car Museum and Sales has bought and sold thousands of special interest motorcars the world over. We specialize in high-line luxury and exotic sports cars. as well as. one of a kind collectibles. With a perfect business track record. our reputation is unchallenged in the industry. Buy with confidence!
Please call with any questions or to discuss financing or transportation arrangements.
info@stlouiscarmuseum. com RESOURCES
Also published at eBay.com
Want to buy this car?
Comments and questions to the seller:
Other classic Austin-Healey cars offered via internet auctions:
price: $14,790.001960 Austin Healey Bug Eye Sprite
price: $89,995.001955 Austin Healey 100 BN1 "LE MANS"
price: $46,500.0062'3000 MKII TRI CARB**$57K IN RECIEPTS LAST 10 YEARS*
price: $12,750.001958 Austin-Healey 100-6
|1963 Austin Healey 3000 Mark III Replica||4||$31,995.00|
|1964 Austin Healey 3000 MKIII BJ8 --||12||$79,900.00|
|1967 Austin Healey 3000||21||$94,900.00|
|1966 Austin-Healey 3000 BJ8||12||$15,750.00|
|1960 Austin Healey Sprite||12||$26,000.00|
|1968 Austin Healey Sprite||21||$US $500.00|
|1962 Austin Healey Other||16||$US $9,999.00|
|1957 Austin Healey Other||10||$45,000.00|
|1967 Austin Healey 3000 --||10||$79,900.00|
|1972 Austin Healey Sprite rally prepared||18||$US $18,100.00|
|1959 Austin Healey Bug Eye Sprite MK I --||21||$US $7,500.00|
|1967 Austin Healey 3000||21||$US $40,100.00|
|1957 Austin Healey 100-6 Roadster||21||$US $5,500.00|
|1962 Austin Healey Other||5||$18,500.00|
|Austin Healey: 3000 Leather||21||$C $135,000.00|
|1960 Austin Healey Other||9||$US $830.00|
|1955 Austin Healey 100 BN1 "LE MANS"||21||$89,995.00|
|1967 Austin Healey 3000 3000, BJ8||14||$US $79,775.00|
|1968 Austin Healey Sprite||12||$US $6,600.00|
|1962 Austin Healey 3000||21||$38,500.00|