1967 Toyota Land Cruiser Land Cruiser 4X4 2TOP
Sale price: $US $15,300.00 make an offer
Technical specifications, photos and description:
|Safety Features:||Anti-Lock Brakes|
|Trim:||FJ40 2-door BEAST TRUCK|
|Interior Color:||BED-LINED BLACK|
|Got questions?||Ask here!|
Do you like this car?
1967 Toyota Land Cruiser Land Cruiser 4X4 2TOP for sale
First of all I would like to introduce you to a very special Ebay Listing- This is a once in a lifetime opportunity!! you will truly never find a more remarkable unbelievable CALIFORNIA 1967 Toyota FJ-40 Land Cruiser again in your Life - Offered on a World-Wide NO RESERVE Listing.
NO RESERVE 7 DAY AUCTION!!!
Up for auction:
Please have all finances available at time of purchase - No Payments. No Financing. If you do not have Full Finances available at time of bidding then Plz Do Not Bid!!
Up for auction is a Remarkable Truly special Unique 1 of a kind RARE 4x4 Juggernaut WIDE AXLED 1967 Toyota FJ40 Land Cruiser UPGRADED AND ROARING HARDTOP CONVERTIBLE TRUCK!!
IN THE STREETS OF BEVERLY HILLS THIS TRUCK HAS MORE ATTENTION THAN ANY BENTLEY MULSANNE OR ROLLS ROYCE PHANTOM- AND IT MAKES JEEP OWNERS SO DAMN JEALOUS!!
JUST LOOK AT THIS AMAZING WORK OF BEAUTY AND BE IN AWE
HAS A REMOVABLE AMAZING HARD-TOP AND ROLL CAGE
Here are all the modifications to this iconic Rugged beast; the work. time and money spend on this amazing 1 of a Kind fj40 Land cruiser has known very little limits!
You will never again see this type Of 1967 Toyota FJ40 Land Cruiser In your Life Again
The Mechanical work done On this Amazing 4X4 1967 Toyota FJ40 land Cruiser consists of:
1. This FJ40 has been Converted to the V8 327 CID Small Block with Edelbrock Carb. as REDLINE LAND CRUISER FANS PRAISE IT AS THE MOST DESIRABLE ENGINE IN THE FJ40
The Engine has Been Professionally installed and Fitted perfectly to all specs and has unbelievable output of power.
2. The FJ40 has a TH400 smooth Automatic transmission with 4x4 and 2 wheel options - (wheels have locking option on 2 front wheels for your 4x4 driving) - with original transfercase
3. This Fj has has Chevy Power Steering system- so smooth to move the big tires with ease
4. This FJ has Electric Fuel Pump Upgrade Installed to Get started.
5. Front and rear disc Brakes Installed
6. It has a Aluminum Radiator and and additional electric fan to give that extra cool drive.
7. 23+ Gallon Custom Fuel tank installed
8. HAS EXTREME flowmaster Exhaust SYSTEM to give the roar of a lion a run for its money
8. The frame is original with VIN and the Axles are WIDE To accommodate the HUGE MICKEY THOMPSON Tires
The Mechanical conversion and modifications by itself exceeds $12. 00!!!!
The Cosmetic work done On this SEXY RUGGED 1967 Toyota FJ40 4x4 land Cruiser consists of:
1. This is the BIG RED!- FIRETRUCKS Must pull over when they see this SUPERMAN TRUCK COMING. Painted SHINY BRIGHT RED to get BADA$$ attention -head turning sexy and Fierce rugged Look with black rhino ACCENTS AND HARDTOP and Fender Flares and BED LINED INTERIOR Over $5. 00 In Paint work. Absolutely beautiful
2. AGGRESSIVE THICK ROLL CAGE BAR with HEAVY METAL RACK – KING OF THE ROAD LOOK WITH THE FIERCE BULL BAR ON THE FRONT BUMPER
3. Front seats have THE OFF-ROAD durability and soft feel of CAMERO SEATS
Has Back Seats Also!!!
6. The BIG BEAST FJ40 has a Professional Lift Package suspension Installed with DANA 44 FRONTS and 12 Bolt Chevy- The front have extended leaf suspension and the back is Coil Spring. -THIS TRUCK IS INTIMIDATING
SO many minor details were added all over to make it look like END OF DAYS IS WELCOME
Over $5. 00 In Cosmetic Work - Extras
The Electrical work on this amazing 1967 Toyota FJ40 4X4 Land Cruiser consists of:
1. Professionally installed and concealed wiring of 4 LED LIGHT BARS- One on TOP FRONT HOOD . 2 on FENDER FLARES. and one on the Front Bumper
2. Front Glass converted H4 HEADLIGHT conversion LED HI-LO –DIAMOND WHITE- BRIGHT AS Hell
3. GREAT STEREO CD AND RADIO SOUND SYSTEM
4. ELECTRIC FUEL PUMP TO GET STARTED FAST
Over $1. 00 in Electrical work and extras
Overall More then $20. 00 in upgrades. estoration. modifications and Professional Installments
Overall this is a truly Remarkable 1967 Toyota FJ40 4x4 Land Cruiser with so many extras and modifications it is truly remarkable---- Something you will never see again in your lifetime!!
Every-time this vehicle is driven People in the street Just get excited to see it - a Definite Head-Turner Eye-Catcher and attention hogger!!
A Truly Remarkable Piece And a True Joy To Drive and Own!!
One of the Most rare. remarkable. unique and Unbelievable Vehicles on Planet Earth!!
!!!BID TO WIN!!!
Vehicle Comes with a Clean Clear CA Title
Out of Country Buyer More then welcome to bid on this 1 of a Kind Special FJ40
Out Of State or Out of Country Buyer:
Buyer will receive Clean Clear CALIFORNIA Title
We Welcome Out Of State and Out of Country Buyers and we work Diligently with Your Shipping Company to make the Process as Smooth as possible
Immediate non refundable paypal deposit of $200 due within 24hrs
Full payment due within 72hrs
If you do not contact us within this time period we will report you to ebay and relist the vehicle
Cash or Cashiers check only (once verified)
No credit/ debit card or personal check
We reserve the right to end auction for any reason
To Schedule viewing of the vehicle or to schedule pickup (winning bidder) should contact us through Ebay message
NO RESERVE AUCTION – what you win the vehicle for is what you pay!!
Bid With Confidence - DON'T MISS OUT ON THIS FANTASTIC VEHICLE AND GREAT OPPORTUNITY!!
This vehicle is used and is being sold as-is where is with no warrantyThank you and Happy Bidding!!
Also published at eBay.com
Want to buy this car?
Comments and questions to the seller:
Other classic Rolls-Royce cars offered via internet auctions:
price: $39,900.001980 Rolls-Royce Silver Shadow - Wraith II, Fuel Injected model
price: $12,950.001980 Rolls Royce Corniche 48K Miles- Outstanding Condition- Look!
price: $9,900.001989 Rolls-Royce Silver Spirit/Spur/Dawn
price: £22,500.001929 Rolls-Royce 20hp Dual-Cowl, Boat-tail Tourer by F.W. Griffin