1972 Triumph TR-6
Sale price: $16,995.00 make an offer
Technical specifications, photos and description:
1972 Triumph TR6 for sale in our Tampa Showroom. This is a great time to buy Triumphs as they are just starting to rise in price. making them a great investment. These Triumphs are a blast to drive with their 6 cylinder engines and 4 speed manual transmissions. they are truly a drivers car! You are in complete control of all 2. 00 pounds! Rated at 104hp at 4. 00 rpm and 143-lbs. ft. of torque at 3. 00 rpm. these cars have a top speed of 120 MPH! She shows beautifully in Saffron yellow. which is he correct â€œ54â€ paint code with a black convertible top and code â€œ11â€ black interior. The seller states this this is original paint on this TR6. which would make it even more collectible and valuable. The TR6 is the predecessor to the TR4 and TR5 and is the best selling of the three. The body changes make the car seem larger and more square and appealed to most audiences more than the prior TRs. Options include manual convertible top. vinyl seats. seat belts. Alpine Am/Fm/Cassette player. radial tires and rally wheels. Located in our Tampa Showroom. this 72 TR6 can be seen in greater detail including HD pictures and video at www. GatewayClassicCars. com. For immediate assistance please call 813-645-6200 or email Tampa@GatewayClassicCars. com.Vehicle Photos: Vehicle Warranty:
This Vehicle is owned by the Company. However. the Company is not making any representations as to the condition. authenticity. mileage or originality of the vehicle. The Company is not issuing any warranties. verbal or written and is not responsible for any omissions or errors in advertising. The Customer is relying solely on his/her own inspection. knowledge and judgment on this vehicle. The Customer has inspected the vehicle. or has had the opportunity to inspect the vehicle. and accepts the vehicle on an AS-IS. WHERE-IS. basis. Seller reserves the right to end the auction at any point in time.Terms and Conditions: Payment Options We accept the following payment methods:
- Cashier's Check/money order
- Cash (in person)
- Personal check (once cleared)
Vehicle Pickup & Shipping All shipping charges are buyer's responsibility. General Terms
How to Purchase:
The easiest way to purchase a vehicle is to give us a call at 813-645-6200 or email us at tampa@gatewayclassiccars. com
- Bid or send a Best Offer with confidence - call. text or email with any questions before bidding. We want you to know exactly what you're looking at. Just ask us for more pictures or a custom tailored video.
- $1000 deposit needed within 24 hours of offer being accepted.
- A deposit is a commitment to purchase and is non-refundable which is applied to the purchase amount.
- Payment methods: ACH. wire transfer. cashier's check. credit card(3% fee). personal check(10 business days to clear). and of course- cash. PayPal not accepted.
- Signed purchase contracts. cleared payment in full. and a copy of your driver's license will be needed before the vehicle is released.
- Our hours are 9-5pm EST Monday through Saturday.Fees and Taxes
- Taxes are subject to location of vehicle and buyer's place of residency. Buyer is responsible for taxes paid.☎ Call or text "14274" to 813-473-8235 for more information
Also published at eBay.com
Want to buy this car?
Comments and questions to the seller:
Other classic Triumph cars offered via internet auctions:
price: £3,900.00Triumph Stag MK2 Auto 1974
price: $1,500.00Triumph 2500 S 1978 Sedan Automatic 2 5L Twin Carb AIR CON Power Steering
price: $10,990.00Triumph Stag Custom Convertible "Bargain" restored.
price: $US $6,605.001974 Triumph TR-6 TR6
|1961 Triumph TR3||21||$3,500.00|
|1956 Triumph Other||12||$26,500.00|
|1981 Triumph TR8 TR8 Convertible||21||$19,995.00|
|1971 Triumph Stag||12||$18,995.00|
|1975 Triumph Spitfire||12||$10,200.00|
|1968 Triumph GT6 GT-6 MK1||21||$12,000.00|
|1977 Triumph Spitfire British Sports car||1||$10,500.00|
|1971 Triumph GT6||21||$3,950.00|
|1975 Triumph TR-6||20||$10,500.00|
|1971 Triumph TR-6 OVERDRIVE||15||$US $27,250.00|
|1962 Triumph TR3A TR3A||21||$33,995.00|
|1972 Triumph TR-6||12||$21,500.00|
|1969 Triumph TR-6||4||$1,700.00|
|Triumph: TR4 convertible||21||$C $16,000.00|
|1956 Triumph TR-3||15||$US $10,987.65|
|1973 Triumph TR-6 Roadster 4 Speed||12||$22,950.00|
|1952 MG T-Series||21||$12,000.00|
|1962 Triumph TR3||20||$US $15,500.00|
|1960 Triumph TR3||14||$US $19,300.00|
|1954 Triumph Other||12||$US $5,100.00|