1976 Triumph TR-6
Sale price: $15,995.00 make an offer
Technical specifications, photos and description:
For sale at Gateway Classic Cars in our St. Louis showroom is a 1976 Triumph TR-6. This 1976 TR-6 is painted in a very elegant Burgundy over biscuit colored vinyl interior and a black soft top. The steel wheels with beauty rings. redline tires. polished center mounted gas cap and chrome luggage rack mounted on the trunk. or as the Brits say "the boot". sure add to the look. Inside is classic British design. Smiths gauges. wood grain dash and a Nardi steering wheel.
This would be the last year for the little TR as it would be replaced by the less successful wedge shaped TR-7. The TR-6 replaced the TR-250/TR-5 in 1969. The TR-250/TR-5 were mild updates made to the TR-4A that was also an update to the original TR-4. The TR-6 came with an independent rear suspension and an inline six cylinder engine. The standard transmission was a four speed synchro-mesh with an optional manual over-drive. The late and great Paul Newman was a race car driver and his most successful races were behind the wheel of a TR-6. For more information on this 1976 Triumph TR-6. call 618-271-3000 or stop by our St. Louis showroom. To view HD photos and video. visit www. gatewayclassiccars. comVehicle Photos: Vehicle Warranty:
This Vehicle is owned by the Company. However. the Company is not making any representations as to the condition. authenticity. mileage or originality of the vehicle. The Company is not issuing any warranties. verbal or written and is not responsible for any omissions or errors in advertising. The Customer is relying solely on his/her own inspection. knowledge and judgment on this vehicle. The Customer has inspected the vehicle. or has had the opportunity to inspect the vehicle. and accepts the vehicle on an AS-IS. WHERE-IS. basis. Seller reserves the right to end the auction at any point in time.Terms and Conditions: Payment Options We accept the following payment methods:
- Cashier's Check/money order
- Cash (in person)
- Personal check (once cleared)
Vehicle Pickup & Shipping All shipping charges are buyer's responsibility. General Terms
How to Purchase:
The easiest way to purchase a vehicle is to give us a call at 618-271-3000 or email us at stlouis@gatewayclassiccars. com
- Bid or send a Best Offer with confidence - call. text or email with any questions before bidding. We want you to know exactly what you're looking at. Just ask us for more pictures or a custom tailored video.
- $1000 deposit needed within 24 hours of offer being accepted.
- A deposit is a commitment to purchase and is non-refundable which is applied to the purchase amount.
- Payment methods: ACH. wire transfer. cashier's check. credit card(3% fee). personal check(10 business days to clear). and of course- cash. PayPal not accepted.
- Signed purchase contracts. cleared payment in full. and a copy of your driver's license will be needed before the vehicle is released.
- Our hours are 9-5pm EST Monday through Saturday.Fees and Taxes
- Taxes are subject to location of vehicle and buyer's place of residency. Buyer is responsible for taxes paid.☎ Call or text "14301" to 618-248-2475 for more information
Also published at eBay.com
Want to buy this car?
Comments and questions to the seller:
Other classic Triumph cars offered via internet auctions:
price: £7,795.00Beautiful vintage TR6
price: $US $4,999.001980 Triumph Spitfire
price: $17,000.00Triumph: TR4 convertible | eBay
price: $13,500.001980 Triumph
|1959 Triumph TR3||4||$35,995.00|
|1972 Triumph Spitfire||4||$11,995.00|
|1963 Triumph TR4||4||$14,995.00|
|1972 Triumph TR-6||4||$12,995.00|
|1961 Triumph TR3||21||$31,950.00|
|1974 Triumph TR-6||21||$18,900.00|
|1979 Triumph Spitfire --||21||$8,950.00|
|1976 Triumph Spitfire||10||$4,800.00|
|1975 Triumph TR-6||5||$18,000.00|
|1979 Triumph Other TR7||16||$11,000.00|
|1974 Triumph TR-6 TR-6||1||$8,900.00|
|1971 Triumph TR-6||12||$US $5,000.00|
|1968 Triumph TR 250 TR 250||9||$US $38,350.00|
|1973 Triumph Other||15||$US $1,800.00|
|1976 Triumph TR 7||7||$US $500.00|
|1970 Triumph TR-6||13||$US $6,500.00|
|1976 Triumph TR-6||18||$US $3,500.00|
|1972 Triumph TR-6||12||$US $6,900.00|
|1969 Triumph TR-6 --||21||$US $202.50|
|1975 Triumph TR-6||16||$US $4,300.00|