1965 Land Rover Santana
Sale price: $19,995.00 make an offer
Last update: 17.08.2016
Technical specifications, photos and description:
This 1965 Land Rover Series IIA is for sale in our Louisville KY showroom. Beginning production in 1948 the series I was originally designed for farm and light industrial use. With its steel box section chassis and aluminum body the original was an all around success. The only real complaint was the lack luster 50 BHP 1. 6 LTR inline 4. Discontinued in 1961 the next model would be better in nearly every aspect. Solid and built like a tank the series IIA. released in 1962. is what most people classically think of when the word Land Rover is mentioned. The 2. 25 inline 4 that was used in this line gave the series 2 a much needed advantage. This 65 is in mechanically sound condition. The underneath has no signs of rust and appears to be very solid. The exterior of the truck has been finished off in a nice Gunmetal grey that goes very nice on the Land Rover. The white rims accent the body and compliment the white roof nicely. Open the door and the huge comfy bucket seats wrapped in leather definitely look inviting but probably not what you were expecting. The front seat even lifts up to expose a hidden compartment that can store any of your survival gear. After all. this entire machine is not for the faint at heart. It was built to get out and go and I mean go wherever you want. These Land Rovers have become very popular in the past couple years with some of them breaking price records. If you want to add this one to your collection or just want. include. Power Steering. Power Brakes. Leather Interior. and Steel Wheels wrapped in Performance Tires. To view this 1965 Land Rover Series IIA in greater detail. including an HD video. please visit www. gatewayclassiccars. com or our Louisville KY Showroom. For more information please call at 812-294-1555 or by email @Louisville@gatewayclassiccars. com.Vehicle Photos: Vehicle Warranty:
This Vehicle is owned by the Company. However. the Company is not making any representations as to the condition. authenticity. mileage or originality of the vehicle. The Company is not issuing any warranties. verbal or written and is not responsible for any omissions or errors in advertising. The Customer is relying solely on his/her own inspection. knowledge and judgment on this vehicle. The Customer has inspected the vehicle. or has had the opportunity to inspect the vehicle. and accepts the vehicle on an AS-IS. WHERE-IS. basis. Seller reserves the right to end the auction at any point in time.Terms and Conditions: Payment Options We accept the following payment methods:
- Cashier's Check/money order
- Cash (in person)
- Personal check (once cleared)
Vehicle Pickup & Shipping All shipping charges are buyer's responsibility. General Terms
How to Purchase:
The easiest way to purchase a vehicle is to give us a call at 812-294-1555 or email us at louisville@gatewayclassiccars. com
- Bid or send a Best Offer with confidence - call. text or email with any questions before bidding. We want you to know exactly what you're looking at. Just ask us for more pictures or a custom tailored video.
- $1000 deposit needed within 24 hours of offer being accepted.
- A deposit is a commitment to purchase and is non-refundable which is applied to the purchase amount.
- Payment methods: ACH. wire transfer. cashier's check. credit card(3% fee). personal check(10 business days to clear). and of course- cash. PayPal not accepted.
- Signed purchase contracts. cleared payment in full. and a copy of your driver's license will be needed before the vehicle is released.
- Our hours are 9-5pm EST Monday through Saturday.Fees and Taxes
- Taxes are subject to location of vehicle and buyer's place of residency. Buyer is responsible for taxes paid.☎ Call or text "14785" to 812-954-4165 for more information
Also published at eBay.com
Want to buy this car?
Comments and questions to the seller:
Other classic Rover cars offered via internet auctions:
price: $US $44,100.001972 Land Rover Series III
price: $36,900.00TOP QUALITY VEHICLE QUALITY AND SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
price: £11,995.001999 Classic Rover Mini 40 LE in Burgundy Red and just 27,000 miles
price: £3,995.00K61 HPW