1986 Rolls Royce Silver Spur
Sale price: $25,995.00 make an offer
Technical specifications, photos and description:
|Engine:||6.8L V8 FI|
|Got questions?||Ask here!|
Do you like this car?
1986 Rolls Royce Silver Spur for sale
For sale in our Dallas showroom is a beautiful 1986 Rolls Royce Silver Spur. If you looking for a classic luxury vehicle it is impossible to deny a Rolls Royce. This silver spur was kept in fantastic condition. The original owners manual is full of the maintenance records showing the car that was taken on this car. Front to back the paint is in great shape. the two tone brown and tan is an elegant color combination that continues on the inside of the car from the rich wood to the tan leather surfaces. The leather on the seats is a supple as they were in the 80â€™s. The engine runs smooth and feels like butter on acceleration. It is clear that Roll Royce meant for their products to last a lifetime when they are cared for. Driving this car is a joy with ice cold ac and all of the luxury that can possibly be stuffed in a vehicle. The features include AC. AM/ FM Radio. Cassette. Cruise Control. Hub Caps. Power Brakes. Power Steering. Power Locks. Power Seats. Power Windows. Seat Belts. Leather Interior. and Radial White Wall tires. For more HD pictures and video visit http://www. gatewayclassiccars. com/dallas/1986/rolls-royce/silver-spur-S177. html. For more information call our Dallas showroom at 817-310-9400.Vehicle Photos: Vehicle Warranty:
This Vehicle is owned by the Company. However. the Company is not making any representations as to the condition. authenticity. mileage or originality of the vehicle. The Company is not issuing any warranties. verbal or written and is not responsible for any omissions or errors in advertising. The Customer is relying solely on his/her own inspection. knowledge and judgment on this vehicle.
The Customer has inspected the vehicle. or has had the opportunity to inspect the vehicle. and accepts the vehicle on an AS-IS. WHERE-IS. basis. Seller reserves the right to end the auction at any point in time.Terms and Conditions: Payment Options We accept the following payment methods:
- Cashier's Check/money order
- Cash (in person)
- Personal check (once cleared)
Vehicle Pickup & Shipping All shipping charges are buyer's responsibility. General Terms
How to Purchase:
The easiest way to purchase a vehicle is to give us a call at 817-310-9400 or email us at dallas@gatewayclassiccars. com
- Bid or send a Best Offer with confidence - call. text or email with any questions before bidding. We want you to know exactly what you're looking at. Just ask us for more pictures or a custom tailored video.
- $1000 deposit needed within 24 hours of offer being accepted. - A deposit is a commitment to purchase and is non-refundable which is applied to the purchase amount.
- Payment methods: ACH. wire transfer. cashier's check. credit card(3% fee). personal check(10 business days to clear). and of course- cash. PayPal not accepted.
- Signed purchase contracts. cleared payment in full. and a copy of your driver's license will be needed before the vehicle is released. - Our hours are 9-5pm EST Monday through Saturday.Fees and Taxes
- Taxes are subject to location of vehicle and buyer's place of residency. Buyer is responsible for taxes paid.☎ Call or text "14955" to 817-402-3434 for more information
Also published at eBay.com
Want to buy this car?
Comments and questions to the seller:
Other classic Rolls-Royce cars offered via internet auctions:
price: $17,500.001969 Rolls Royce Mulliner Park Ward
price: $18,120.001975 Original California 2 owner car with 66K original miles Pristine Condition
price: £90,000.001927 Rolls-Royce Phantom 1 Martin & King Coupé
price: $US $8,300.001976 Rolls-Royce Silver Shadow Silver Shadow