1939 Rolls Royce Wraith
Sale price: $38,995.00 make an offer
Last update: 17.08.2016
Technical specifications, photos and description:
For sale in our Fort Lauderdale showroom is a stunning 1938 Rolls Royce Wraith. First produced from Rolls Royce's Derby factory from 1938 to 1939 and supplied to independent coachbuilders as a running chassis. This low production car during world war 2 had a production number of 491! Due to the war many of these cars production dates were halted and were not finished until years after WW2. The wraith chassis design and power came from a inline 6 cylinder overhead valve engine that pushed out 4. 57 CC of power. It would send all that power to a smooth shifting four speed gearbox that had synchromesh on second through fourth. The ride in these cars were incredibly smooth for their time mostly due to the independent coil sprung suspension. With the addition of 17' inch wire wheels rapped in bias ply tires. This stunning wraith is ready to be add to any classic collectors garage. To see more HD pictures and video please visit GatewayClassicCars. com. For more information on this stunning car please call the Fort Lauderdale showroom at 954-227-4202 or e-mail us at FortLauderdale@GatewayClassicCars. com.Vehicle Photos: Vehicle Warranty:
This Vehicle is owned by the Company. However. the Company is not making any representations as to the condition. authenticity. mileage or originality of the vehicle. The Company is not issuing any warranties. verbal or written and is not responsible for any omissions or errors in advertising. The Customer is relying solely on his/her own inspection. knowledge and judgment on this vehicle. The Customer has inspected the vehicle. or has had the opportunity to inspect the vehicle. and accepts the vehicle on an AS-IS. WHERE-IS. basis. Seller reserves the right to end the auction at any point in time.Terms and Conditions: Payment Options We accept the following payment methods:
- Cashier's Check/money order
- Cash (in person)
- Personal check (once cleared)
Vehicle Pickup & Shipping All shipping charges are buyer's responsibility. General Terms
How to Purchase:
The easiest way to purchase a vehicle is to give us a call at 954-227-4202 or email us at fortlauderdale@gatewayclassiccars. com
- Bid or send a Best Offer with confidence - call. text or email with any questions before bidding. We want you to know exactly what you're looking at. Just ask us for more pictures or a custom tailored video.
- $1000 deposit needed within 24 hours of offer being accepted. - A deposit is a commitment to purchase and is non-refundable which is applied to the purchase amount.
- Payment methods: ACH. wire transfer. cashier's check. credit card(3% fee). personal check(10 business days to clear). and of course- cash. PayPal not accepted.
- Signed purchase contracts. cleared payment in full. and a copy of your driver's license will be needed before the vehicle is released.
- Our hours are 9-5pm EST Monday through Saturday.Fees and Taxes
- Taxes are subject to location of vehicle and buyer's place of residency. Buyer is responsible for taxes paid.☎ Call or text "13990" to 954-228-1049 for more information
Also published at eBay.com
Want to buy this car?
Comments and questions to the seller:
Other classic Rolls-Royce cars offered via internet auctions:
price: $529,564.00Very Extreamly Rare 1980 Phanthom VI-40** Left Hand Drive**
price: $28,100.00STUNNING 1928 SILVER & BLUE ROLLS ROYCE !!
price: £52,500.001926 Rolls-Royce 20hp Open Tourer GSK43
price: £35,000.00Vintage Rolls Royce wedding car limousine